Joe Wicks #17 He can talk the talk but struggled to walk the walk

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Don't usually post on this thread but he came up on my insta feed tonight. My god this man is such a creep. Why is he posting loads of pervy content of his wife!? Like he gets some weird kick out of it šŸ¤®šŸ¤®šŸ¤®

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
I get the feeling his brother has kicked off at Joe. Maybe even due to the social media mess this holiday has been.

A bit like when he is a naughty boy and we got lots of ā€˜body is šŸ”„ā€™ posts for Rosie. Thegushing stories about his brother are the equivalent.

Reactions: 11
You might be onto something there! All the Ferrari chassis and Dosie worship in a bikini is maybe not on brand or wholesome enough for the yummy mummy/mature women who pay for the app (and I think it's the older contingent who bank roll him personally).
Late to the party, but my god, the mess of that air BnB. Are they teaching the kids it's ok to dump your clothes and shoes wherever? I don't understand why there are random crocs etc in front of the kitchen cabinets. I've always taught mine to tidy up and even so it's a battle now they are teens to bring plates down etc so god help him and Dosie if they don't instill some basics now.

Reactions: 10
I get the feeling his brother has kicked off at Joe. Maybe even due to the social media mess this holiday has been.

A bit like when he is a naughty boy and we got lots of ā€˜body is šŸ”„ā€™ posts for Rosie. Thegushing stories about his brother are the equivalent.
Yes there's been a sudden change of tone, and today's photos don't feature any breastfeeding thankfully. Still too many kid photos
---
You might be onto something there! All the Ferrari chassis and Dosie worship in a bikini is maybe not on brand or wholesome enough for the yummy mummy/mature women who pay for the app (and I think it's the older contingent who bank roll him personally).
Late to the party, but my god, the mess of that air BnB. Are they teaching the kids it's ok to dump your clothes and shoes wherever? I don't understand why there are random crocs etc in front of the kitchen cabinets. I've always taught mine to tidy up and even so it's a battle now they are teens to bring plates down etc so god help him and Dosie if they don't instill some basics now.
Same in our house, place is kept relatively tidy, not least because one of my kids has some additional needs and becomes totally overwhelmed by mess everywhere. But I guess they are too busy doing their exercises and looking hot šŸ”„ to bother with a quick tidy up

Reactions: 6
Yes there's been a sudden change of tone, and today's photos don't feature any breastfeeding thankfully. Still too many kid photos
---

Same in our house, place is kept relatively tidy, not least because one of my kids has some additional needs and becomes totally overwhelmed by mess everywhere. But I guess they are too busy doing their exercises and looking hot šŸ”„ to bother with a quick tidy up
Well at least now we know how he ā€œmakes time for his exerciseā€ just doesnā€™t do any housework - easy!

• Haha
They are all just a bit feral arenā€™t they?

Air BnB constantly a tit hole, kids running around with no shoes on and black feet, the messiah wearing pants days in a rowā€¦.grim šŸ¤£

Reactions: 13
They are all just a bit feral arenā€™t they?

Air BnB constantly a tit hole, kids running around with no shoes on and black feet, the messiah wearing pants days in a rowā€¦.grim šŸ¤£
bleeping load of whiffy Clampetts šŸ˜–šŸ˜–

• Haha
Why do the kids not have shoes on?! Running around the pavements with no shoes on is absolutely rank. Instead of bragging you took one bag- pay for an extra case and take your kids some shoes.

Reactions: 14
Why do the kids not have shoes on?! Running around the pavements with no shoes on is absolutely rank. Instead of bragging you took one bag- pay for an extra case and take your kids some shoes.
And then going in and out of a restaurant between courses with the filthy feet, according to Jo. Maybe Australia really is that laid back

Reactions: 8
And then going in and out of a restaurant between courses with the filthy feet, according to Jo. Maybe Australia really is that laid back
Byron is, Melbourne no!! And the kids rarely seem to have hats. The sun is so harsh here. My kids never go out without wearing hats!

Reactions: 9
The slightly sexualised pose by Indie is weirdā€¦she is quite literally turning into her Mum.
Why donā€™t the kids have shoes on in restaurants and on pavements?! Grim.

Reactions: 16
I thought the same thing, I hate seeing little girls posing with a cocked hip, hand on hip, or looking over one shoulder (my cousinā€™s daughter does this, and sheā€™s done dance/performing arts since she was little)

Reactions: 11
Marley with the street urchin filthy foot in the air on that photoā€¦ YUPā€¦..

eating out with kids is exhausting is it Joe, yeah I know what you mean, thatā€™s why itā€™s often nice to hire a nice apartment with a kitchen that you can relax in and make dinner and chill out and thereā€™s no need to constantly entertain and distractā€¦ but I guess you wouldnā€™t be able to do that at your place because youā€™ve absolutely trashed the bloody thing.

Reactions: 16
Marley with the street urchin filthy foot in the air on that photoā€¦ YUPā€¦..

eating out with kids is exhausting is it Joe, yeah I know what you mean, thatā€™s why itā€™s often nice to hire a nice apartment with a kitchen that you can relax in and make dinner and chill out and thereā€™s no need to constantly entertain and distractā€¦ but I guess you wouldnā€™t be able to do that at your place because youā€™ve absolutely trashed the bloody thing.
People gobbling on the pavement blowing their nose, bird tit on the ground..........ugh
What a pair of cunts

Reactions: 8
If you havenā€™t seen this story yet have a look at the blatant sucking in of his stomach šŸ˜‚
I hope heā€™s wiping his kit because no one wants to use that stuff after his nipples have sweat all over it
I do deadlifts and you are supposed to brace and engage you core and squeeze in everything real tight like that in fairness. So it's probably a mixture of that and a bit of sucking in!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.