Joe Wicks #17 He can talk the talk but struggled to walk the walk

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is it just me or does the food not always look as incredible as Joe makes out? Most of the time it looks like 50 random garnishes thrown together on a plate.

Reactions: 5
Is it just me or does the food not always look as incredible as Joe makes out? Most of the time it looks like 50 random garnishes thrown together on a plate.
I get what you mean, it probably is lovely but covered in a load of unnecessary foliage to make the plate look pretty and instagrammable

Reactions: 2
The way poor Indie is happily colouring in and he just bolsters in and grabs her hand out the way to read her work! I mean there’s no doubt Indie’s writing / drawing is outstanding for her age, but interrupting her to show his millions of followers every 5 minutes is undoubtedly going to cause resentment over time. Just let the poor girl learn and develop in peace FFS.

• Angry
Reactions: 17
The way poor Indie is happily colouring in and he just bolsters in and grabs her hand out the way to read her work! I mean there’s no doubt Indie’s writing / drawing is outstanding for her age, but interrupting her to show his millions of followers every 5 minutes is undoubtedly going to cause resentment over time. Just let the poor girl learn and develop in peace FFS.
He's just an unthinking prize prick, always trying to endorse himself with the middle -upper income " yummy mummy" Brigade who finance his non-entity existance

Reactions: 7
He is such a bleeping creepy perv with his story of Rosie kettlebelling🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮 he never says anything about her that isn't look how gorgeous, sexy, hot 🔥 she is, so bleeping shallow Joe. He does it to Indie as well, look how pretty she is, ffs Joe she's 5 😳 and the bloody baby aswell😳😳😳 is that all women are to Joe🤔🤔.
Also Lennie is looking far too tanned for a baby, pair of idiots🙄🙄

• Sick
Reactions: 21
I actually feel sorry for her at this point…
‘Ferrari chassis’ 🤦🏻‍♂️
What does that mean?

also…. If my husband put that photo of me up to millions of followers I would batter him - maybe not physically but man can expect a lot of time in the dog house

• Sick
Reactions: 10
What does that mean?

also…. If my husband put that photo of me up to millions of followers I would batter him - maybe not physically but man can expect a lot of time in the dog house
I think he’s trying to say as far as female bodies go, she has got the absolute best there is!

• Sick
Reactions: 7
I think he’s trying to say as far as female bodies go, she has got the absolute best there is!
Tbf, she does have a great body. But, she has the luxury of being able to train any time she wants not at 5am before the kids wake up, or 9pm once they're in bed. She has a very privileged lifestyle & if we had the same lifestyle and inclination, we could also have 🔥™️ bodies.

She looks super uncomfortable being filmed, so why does he do it?! But back to my point yesterday of how she and indie and Leni are reduced to how good they look. For all we know, Rosie could be a genius or environmentalist or love maths. But we'll never know. So all we'll ever do it talk about her body, because that's what Joe has reduced her to.

Reactions: 22
I almost messaged him to say how bleeping gross filming (and sharing) his wife up close when she's exercising is.

He's a prize twit.

Reactions: 9
He is such a bleeping creepy perv with his story of Rosie kettlebelling🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮 he never says anything about her that isn't look how gorgeous, sexy, hot 🔥 she is, so bleeping shallow Joe. He does it to Indie as well, look how pretty she is, ffs Joe she's 5 😳 and the bloody baby aswell😳😳😳 is that all women are to Joe🤔🤔.
Also Lennie is looking far too tanned for a baby, pair of idiots🙄🙄
It's a bit disturbing tbh

Reactions: 9
I agree it's grim but surely if she didn't like it she could ask him not to? I suspect she likes the validation of him saying it and posting it. I also despair at the total lack of privacy they afford any of their children. Poor Leni has had a phone thrust in her face pretty much since the moment she was born.

Reactions: 10
Just a media-bleep , with his desperate " Look at me me me"
A troubled individual - who had a taste of fame & let it go to his head - who had an odd upbringing , projecting it onto his wife and kids

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.