Joe Wicks #15 The floppy haired wat. He didn't get the record? Oh how very sad.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There really is not much to like once you start seeing through this guy and look beyond the "Nation's saviour and all round good guy" that he portrays himself to be. When you realise he's really just a narcissistic, sanctimonious, hypocritical, egotistical, self important, arrogant, shallow bellend who objectifies his wife, controls his kids and who's content and advice is extremely harmful to people with/ recovering from EDs, you never unsee it.
My naive old self thought I actually liked the guy and I even went and bought three of his cook books and tried to follow his exercise programmes. Thankfully I now know better and now I've realised that he is just a self obsessed fraud and power hungry show off masquerading as a hero, and I'll never doubt my judgment again.
Joining Tattle definitely helped confirm my thoughts and observations too, and yes we may be in the minority compared to the millions of mindless blind bootlickers who keep feeding his ego.. but I much prefer it over on this side. 😆
Plus I don’t actually think he is the full ticket.

Reactions: 8
Is Indie just that it, or is it really India? I just assumed it was Indie but I don't know.
I don't think they will go for anything as obvs as Lizzie. Betty?
If he calls her Betty I’m switching off. I won’t be able to get the Frank Spencer comparisons out of my head, same stupid whining squeaky voice.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Still shocked he hasn’t mentioned the Queen. Joe Wicks, MBE.

Reactions: 3
Still shocked he hasn’t mentioned the Queen. Joe Wicks, MBE.
He did… after about 8hrs… literally shared just a generic photo and “Rest in peace”

you know if Joe wants to do something he really strings thewhole thing out (as longas it’s about him) if he doesn’t want to do it he’s a petulant little child.

He did… after about 8hrs… literally shared just a generic photo and “Rest in peace”

you know if Joe wants to do something he really strings thewhole thing out (as longas it’s about him) if he doesn’t want to do it he’s a petulant little child.
Ahh right must have missed that one! Thanks

Reactions: 5
So, is anyone up for some kind of bet as to when we expect him to be on that motorbike off to the south coast on his own?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
So, is anyone up for some kind of bet as to when we expect him to be on that motorbike off to the south coast on his own?
It's just SO needed. It's so hard for the poor lamb.

But he wants 4, 5...more kids whenever anyone asks 🙄

I can’t imagine my husband complaining that HE had had a rough night after I had just given birth and then makes himself some lunch had a nap then a workout ???

What a wanker 🙄

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.