Joe Wicks #15 The floppy haired wat. He didn't get the record? Oh how very sad.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ooh my first half of a thread title 🥳
Cant think of much as a recap apart from Joes a knob who can't do holidays with his kids but will piss off to another country when they're away.
He also failed to smash his own world record and it was very...funny for us (probably sad for Joe but he had the freebies of the F1 and Adele to comfort himself with)

Reactions: 11
Recap?

Eerrr, still in a disturbing cycle of disordered binge eating, still banging on about mental health when he is a psychiatrist’s wet dream, still acting like a 17 year old horny chav who won the lottery and still the world’s most infuriating twit.

Will that do 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Recap?

Eerrr, still in a disturbing cycle of disordered binge eating, still banging on about mental health when he is a psychiatrist’s wet dream, still acting like a 17 year old horny chav who won the lottery and still the world’s most infuriating twit.

Will that do 😂
That’s perfect!!! Him and his brother cry a lot.

Reactions: 3
Surprise surprise! He's on another jolly with Lulu lemon (wasn't it only a week or so ago he was on one in Wales with them?). Never discloses #ad when he mentions them...
Do we want a hotel room tour? No, just duck off Joe most of us are busy working actual jobs.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
He really believes all his own hype. He will disappear up his own arse shortly....

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Our lord burpy jesus, in thine we believe, behold, a man clothed in linen, with a belt of fine gold from Uphaz around his waist. His body was like beryl, his face like the appearance of lightning, his eyes like flaming torches, his arms and legs like the gleam of burnished bronze, and the sound of his words like the sound of a multitude.. “Yeahh Boiiii” he bellows to his faithful congregation as they expel their sins through a 30 sec planking hiit.
our divine lady; Dozie Magdalene carries forth the fruitful seed of our burpy saviour…her body 🔥 like the burning bush on Mount Horeb.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Yuck, he's such an insufferable show off. Does he forget that the reason he suddenly got so big was because everyone was at home during a global pandemic. And many of those people never went back to work again. And now we're all struggling and he's poncing about in fancy hotels, Glastonbury and Coachella. Read the bleeping room you prick!

Reactions: 20
For any newbies, I'd like to add that my favourite part of the last thread was discovering that Joe, dad of the year, doesn't feed his kids snacks. Oh no, quavers are not good enough for the messiah's children. They eat burnt, cold, soggy broccoli and sprouts for snacks and they are bloody well grateful about it!

Reactions: 9
He's shown the agenda now for his jolly, lots and lots of free time/spa treatments. Followed by cocktail making. Hardly a tough day at the office!
He's also had to share his values. I won't spoil it for you to see for yourself but one of his he loves to do for no gain. No gain other than constant SM posts about how great he is for doing this good deed. Sainthood incoming😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
He's shown the agenda now for his jolly, lots and lots of free time/spa treatments. Followed by cocktail making. Hardly a tough day at the office!
He's also had to share his values. I won't spoil it for you to see for yourself but one of his he loves to do for no gain. No gain other than constant SM posts about how great he is for doing this good deed. Sainthood incoming😂
The values in themselves are fine but the handwriting is just… something else.

(by Joe Wicks, aged 36 and 10 months)

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Horrid man. Never seen anybody so out of touch in my entire life. Total braggart. Constantly rubbing it in everyone’s faces when like some fit else has said times are tough at the moment. I might buy a ticket for his PE tour so I can line up and slap him

• Haha
Reactions: 13
His tour is very middle class. No inner city venues. Surely a nice part in the middle of a city centre where people can walk too? Although I doubt those are the type of people who can afford his app or a mini.
Despite promoting exercise for all he has a very set audience target.

Reactions: 4
His tour is very middle class. No inner city venues. Surely a nice part in the middle of a city centre where people can walk too? Although I doubt those are the type of people who can afford his app or a mini.
Despite promoting exercise for all he has a very set audience target.
Yeah as it’s for children in need it might be nice if he visited some of the small charities which would benefit from CIN money.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.