Joe Wicks #15 The floppy haired wat. He didn't get the record? Oh how very sad.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Rosie is now locked in Joes dream home gym and ordered to do burpees and ride his peloton bike until she has lost the baby weight and her body looks 🔥 again. Then she can come out and be photographed and filmed for his socials once more. Viva la brand bodycockroach

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Maybe as a middle name but if he calls her Elizabeth then he’s always reminded how the queen stole his thunder.
Maybe Josephine?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Not sure if this is going to be controversial or not but I’m quite surprised to see a fresh out the womb baby sucking a dummy? I thought the advice is from 2-3 months? I don’t have much experience as mine wouldn’t take one so I don’t know.
i dont think there's any set age as there are dummys available from birth, going up into different age ranges.
i think there's possibly some talk around it affecting breastfeeding but its mostly down to personal choice .
I wasnt keen on first born having one but relented a few days in to try and settle her but she became a thumb sucker by about 4 weeks so gave them up.
my second born i took them in my hospital bag and they had a dummy from day 1 ..no nurse or midwife said a thing about in hospital

Reactions: 4
What’s everyone’s name guesses. My money’s on “Lizzy” or “Lizzie” (of course it would be a variation on Elizabeth). Failing that I reckon something a bit weird and out there like Dahlia or Ottelie or something.

i dont think there's any set age as there are dummys available from birth, going up into different age ranges.
i think there's possibly some talk around it affecting breastfeeding but its mostly down to personal choice .
I wasnt keen on first born having one but relented a few days in to try and settle her but she became a thumb sucker by about 4 weeks so gave them up.
my second born i took them in my hospital bag and they had a dummy from day 1 ..no nurse or midwife said a thing about in hospital
Yeah the whole “it can affect breastfeeding” is just a speculation but no evidence. I actually used one because I was too busy to have a baby using the boob as a dummy!

Reactions: 2
I think they’ll go for an “eee” sounding name given Marley and Indie. Maybe Queenie.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I was thinking something like River or Ocean or Autumn

they like to think they are cool don’t they

What’s everyone’s name guesses. My money’s on “Lizzy” or “Lizzie” (of course it would be a variation on Elizabeth). Failing that I reckon something a bit weird and out there like Dahlia or Ottelie or something.

Yeah the whole “it can affect breastfeeding” is just a speculation but no evidence. I actually used one because I was too busy to have a baby using the boob as a dummy!
jubilee? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Is Indie just that it, or is it really India? I just assumed it was Indie but I don't know.
I don't think they will go for anything as obvs as Lizzie. Betty?

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.