Joe Wicks #15 The floppy haired wat. He didn't get the record? Oh how very sad.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can’t read Leni without adding Henry on the end
Mrs Hinch named her Son Lennie & their dog is Henry so I always think of Lenny Henry too 🤣
Strange name for a girl, I think Leni will be the misbehaved one who won’t eat her broccoli 🥦

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Blossom is one of Jamie Oliver’s kids names and we know how much he wants to be him
Also can’t believe (well I can) that he got the name wrong
In years to come we’ll be treated to videos similar to the Prince Andrew/Eugenie one doing the rounds at the moment where he’s being wholly inappropriate with his adult daughter 🤢 (although to add I really hope we’re still not seeing Joe Wicks in 25 years time)

• Sick
Reactions: 8
I really don’t like that name !
So many lovely girls names and they come up with Leni Blossom 🙄
Horrible !
Also notice Rosie is out walking already ! 🚶‍♀️
Got to get that body back 🙄 🔥

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Alright I’m just gonna say it….although it’s sad the Queen has died I’m glad it fell on the same day as Joes baby birth date. No offence to the baby at all as it’s not her fault. This is entirely in the context in Joe being a selfish prick and wanting all the attention as usual.

Reactions: 9
I still can't believe his only mention of the Queen was an insincere "RIP" over an image of her posted to his story. Then back to talking about himself, showing us pictures of his kid's pack up and trying to flog his exercise programme. Just proves how self absorbed this guy really is. He has no interest in anything outside his own little world and no concern other than trying to gain attention, admiration and more money.

Reactions: 14
Wonder how long before they move this baby out of their bedroom like they did with Marley.
Think he was only 4 months and they moved him so they could sleep better !
The guidance of 6 months is there for a reason !

• Sad
Reactions: 5
He’ll have that baby on a plane ‘seeing the world’ before Halloween … shame the previous poor child was blind and in a handbag during this charade last time!!

Reactions: 11
Leni blossom ??

Sounds like a range of Formica worktops? 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Wonder how long before they move this baby out of their bedroom like they did with Marley.
I also remember at one stage he was sleeping on a matress on the floor wedged between their bed and the wall. I know floor beds are a thing but he was tiny, and it was not at the same height as their bed or anything! Could have easily rolled and gotten wedged between the wall and the mattress or the bed and the mattress.

• Sad
Reactions: 7
I also remember at one stage he was sleeping on a matress on the floor wedged between their bed and the wall. I know floor beds are a thing but he was tiny, and it was not at the same height as their bed or anything! Could have easily rolled and gotten wedged between the wall and the mattress or the bed and the mattress.
I think he outgrew his Moses basket and they were too tight to buy him something else to sleep on, so they put him on the floor.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 12
I think he outgrew his Moses basket and they were too tight to buy him something else to sleep on, so they put him on the floor.
They really have displayed some astonishing tightness with Marley haven’t they. What’s that all about.

• Sad
Reactions: 16
I wish Joe would read the instructions for that carrier - the waistband needs folding over so it’s suitable for a newborn. Nice to see he’s passionate about his babies safety 🙄

Reactions: 9
I still can't believe his only mention of the Queen was an insincere "RIP" over an image of her posted to his story. Then back to talking about himself, showing us pictures of his kid's pack up and trying to flog his exercise programme. Just proves how self absorbed this guy really is. He has no interest in anything outside his own little world and no concern other than trying to gain attention, admiration and more money.
What else did you want him to do?

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I wish Joe would read the instructions for that carrier - the waistband needs folding over so it’s suitable for a newborn. Nice to see he’s passionate about his babies safety 🙄
I thought that too. This man is so arrogant, the instructions are right on the inside of the carrier!!!

Reactions: 4
I knew it didn’t look right, how could anyone put that on and think “yeah this is fine” it looks to have 0 support for the baby when worn like that 😬

Reactions: 6
I definitely think they have a nanny. Also why they’re happy to have the kids on a separate floor

What else did you want him to do?
Maybe just give it a rest for a couple of days, enjoy his new baby and hold off flogging his tit plan. No one cares what’s in Marley’s lunch at the best of times

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.