Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Watch out! He’s coming to save all the menopausal women!!!!
But surely that’s simple!

- Hot flushes? Take a dip in your 10k ice bath! It'll also help lubricate that dry vagina 😉

- Unstable mood? Take yourself off for a two week holiday - ditch your family, job and responsibilities and unwind for a fortnight for every day you feel overwhelmed!

- Memory lapses? Drink 4 Gin-tons every night (with extra ice to keep your hot flushes under control 😉) and you’re guaranteed to forget everything. No lapses, just permanent blackout 👍🏼

- Unstable mood? Do 100 star jumps and you’ll forget all your troubles as you’ll be too focused on your unstable pelvic floor!

And that right there is how to be a menopause Queen….in 15! 💥 💥

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48

Bluesoul88

Welcome to the real world Joe! Just remember, no excuses, you’ve got a 5 course breakfast to make, a HIIT workout to do and time to jump on the peloton! Only weak people can’t make time for these things 👀👀👀
Looks like he didn't set his intention last night, didn't prioritise his sleep and won't be making any wins today. Shame.

• Haha
Reactions: 34

Bluesoul88

His sanctimonious advice on how to be the perfect parent is really f**king me off !!
As an honest Mum who has spent the last 12 years winging it and learning from mistakes, I truly believe that the worst kind of parents are the ones who believe they are perfect and never get anything wrong. He actually believes he's nailed parenting the first time round with a child who happens to be an angelic neurotypical well behaved "easy" child. Not to mention he is a millionaire and has zero worries in life. Harping on about how he's the best role model ever for encouraging exercise every day... if anything I can actually see his kids growing up with body dysmorphic issues because of the level of importance Joe places on physical appearance!
And of course he has to set up his camera to capture every perfect parent moment to show the world what an amazing Dad he is. I bet there is a lot he doesn't show to the cameras like the days he's hungover and can't be arsed or when he gets pissed off and snaps at them for interrupting his scroll time on his phone or when they're whinging, making too much noise or loads of mess!

He sells a version of reality to his followers that is so fake and out of touch. And it's all to fuel his own ego and so he can carry on getting all the dm's telling him what an inspiration and hero he is.
This guy at this point actually believes he is a God. And now he's coming to save all menopausal women who he never gave a shit about until he realised that it's a new cash cow and a way to get a whole load more of adoring fans. I'm glad at least a few of the observant amongst us can see him for the boastful pretentious self absorbed prick he really is.

• Heart
Reactions: 30

YogaKitty444

This was my first time checking his account in months too, so nothing has changed then.
I'm just wrapping my head around the awkwardness of a bloke who I've met once in my entire life helping me up from a fall and then SITTING IN MY HOUSE FOR AN ENTIRE HOUR IN HIS JUST HIS PANTS.

I think I'd rather have been left on the ground outside and been eaten to death overnight by rabid hedgehogs.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 29

Bluesoul88

Joe Wicks the pompous prick, his meals are dry and bland. Shelled 9k on a new icebath just to outdo Russell Brand.

Seen as we need suggestions for a new thread guys that's mine. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 29

Dr_dhoom

The itinerary is an absolute joke, there’s actually only 4 hours worth of genuine value in the whole three days and the rest is just a luxurious freebie.
Joe’s problem is that he made his success by an “everyman” appeal strategy (no fancy gym needed, just cook good food at home, good habits etc) but now he’s anything but that. Now it’s all about showing off the million pound lifestyle, the toys, the freebies, the holidays, and yet STILL bemoaning how hard it is for him, how hard he works, how he doesn’t spend enough time with his kids - despite going on more and more breaks away from them. He’s totally oblivious to the contradictory messages he’s sending out and the fact that he’s a massive hypocrite because he doesn’t practice why he preaches (and sells) to his audience. And yet despite the wealth, the security, and having everything he’s ever wanted, he looks worse now than he ever has, he looks haggard, aged, unkempt, and very unfit for a guy who’s whole business is based on fitness.

• Heart
Reactions: 26

Clare

VIP Member
Is Indie starting school this week? He won't know what's hit him with both a new baby and his eldest starting school. Bet they have someone doing the school runs for them. Although I wouldn't put it past Joe to be one of those parents who has to push to the front at pick up and hog the teachers time trying to get praise for the hot housing he's been doing.
Indie’s skipping primary school and going straight for her phd she’s so advanced.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
They definitely have a nanny. That or her mum there. But no matter how much money he has, there’s no way he’d be allowed to get away with that behaviour. Joe is definitely one of those blokes that thinks his efforts at parenting stopped after his 10 second effort 9 months ago

• Haha

Asparagus123

VIP Member
I can’t imagine my husband complaining that HE had had a rough night after I had just given birth and then makes himself some lunch had a nap then a workout ???

What a wanker 🙄

• Heart
  • Haha