Joe Wicks #15 The floppy haired wat. He didn't get the record? Oh how very sad.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah just so easy in the real world Joe. Now just imagine you get two weeks of paternity then back to work in the normal working world. No time for ice baths, workouts, sleep! and random bike trips that last for days. Three small kids to deal with….

Reactions: 20
Yeah just so easy in the real world Joe. Now just imagine you get two weeks of paternity then back to work in the normal working world. No time for ice baths, workouts, sleep! and random bike trips that last for days. Three small kids to deal with….
He had absolutely no idea 🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Don’t forget the fact they would be a whole persons salary down for most of the women in the country.. these losers have no idea what it’s like to raise kids in the real world 🥱 But of course an ice bath & workout would solve everyone’s problems

Reactions: 11
It always makes me LOL that he puts the containers in the bag without the lids on to take a pic then he must have to take them back out to put the bloody lids on … could you be arsed?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I can never decide whether I like or dislike Joe but he’s the only big account I follow posting like nothing major has happened in the country in the last 24hrs( other than his new baby obvs!) . I guess it shows how self absorbed he is and disrespectful too 😠

Reactions: 16
All the others this morning had either put pictures up of the queen or kept off social media. Podcasts have been pulled too, sport been cancelled, even pop master isn’t on but Joe has posted his breakfast and done a workout. Must be fun in the land of Joe 🙄

Reactions: 14
Not sure if this is going to be controversial or not but I’m quite surprised to see a fresh out the womb baby sucking a dummy? I thought the advice is from 2-3 months? I don’t have much experience as mine wouldn’t take one so I don’t know.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Not sure if this is going to be controversial or not but I’m quite surprised to see a fresh out the womb baby sucking a dummy? I thought the advice is from 2-3 months? I don’t have much experience as mine wouldn’t take one so I don’t know.
The advice is usually to avoid them until breastfeeding (if she’s breastfeeding) is established to avoid nipple confusion but generally that’s a bit of a myth and plenty of babies take them from day 1 and feed fine. I think the earlier they are introduced the more likely it is they will take one.

Reactions: 5
You gotta feel sorry for the thunder bleep. Poor loves had a stressful couple of days. He looks like he needs to get away for a couple of months holiday. Absolute chopper he is.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I can never decide whether I like or dislike Joe but he’s the only big account I follow posting like nothing major has happened in the country in the last 24hrs( other than his new baby obvs!) . I guess it shows how self absorbed he is and disrespectful too 😠
There really is not much to like once you start seeing through this guy and look beyond the "Nation's saviour and all round good guy" that he portrays himself to be. When you realise he's really just a narcissistic, sanctimonious, hypocritical, egotistical, self important, arrogant, shallow bellend who objectifies his wife, controls his kids and who's content and advice is extremely harmful to people with/ recovering from EDs, you never unsee it.
My naive old self thought I actually liked the guy and I even went and bought three of his cook books and tried to follow his exercise programmes. Thankfully I now know better and now I've realised that he is just a self obsessed fraud and power hungry show off masquerading as a hero, and I'll never doubt my judgment again.
Joining Tattle definitely helped confirm my thoughts and observations too, and yes we may be in the minority compared to the millions of mindless blind bootlickers who keep feeding his ego.. but I much prefer it over on this side. 😆

Reactions: 21
to be fair I thought the same and tortured myself with my first baby who was very “sucky”

second one was in NICU where they gave him one straight away and I never looked back 😂

I was a dummy judge before but now I’m on board

I thought that about the dummy too, it's a bit soon. But mine wouldn't take one either, or even a bottle with my second, which was a real ball (or rather tit!) ache.
What strikes me is, he hasn't once mentioned Dosie. Like not said she's recovering well, or anything. It's like she doesn't exist it's just him and his 3 kids. Weird.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I thought that about the dummy too, it's a bit soon. But mine wouldn't take one either, or even a bottle with my second, which was a real ball (or rather tit!) ache.
What strikes me is, he hasn't once mentioned Dosie. Like not said she's recovering well, or anything. It's like she doesn't exist it's just him and his 3 kids. Weird.
I thought this too about Rosie!

Reactions: 6
Exactly the same thought I had… she looked glowing in the photo he shared after the birth… maybe she’s put a lock on their master bedroom and told him he can only come in if he brings cakes and chocolate (which was my rule to visiting family when I had mine).

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Well didn’t he say a while ago in an interview he wanted to have five kids (or whatever maybe it was four) by the time he’s 30?

Makes it feel like She’s literally a brood mare

I'm howling at this comment 🤣🤣

Yeah come on Joe - set the intention right?? No excuses??

You twit. 🤣🤣

I spied some snack a jack's (nothing wrong with those by the way just doesn't seem to fit his lunch box agenda of olives and cucumber as a "treat").

Joe, it's a slippery slope from here 🥴😉 if you think you're exhausted now and don't have the time for insta wanker lunch boxes then I give it a week before you're breaking into the mini cheddars/dairylea dunkers for the kids lunches like the rest of us 🤣 come join us... You know you want to.. 🤣
When he's doing emergency lunch grab from the corner shop.....🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.