Joe Wicks #15 The floppy haired wat. He didn't get the record? Oh how very sad.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What’s the obsession with putting the baby in the worktop??!! And you might want to give her a bit more daylight Joe. She’s looking a bit jaundiced to me

Reactions: 6
I think the issue for me is everyone else is still dealing with the death of the queen. Lots of accounts are still posting things, commenting on what is happening. It’s pretty huge for this country, I’m not expecting wall to wall stories about it but Joe popped one RIP post up and now acts like nothing has happened.
also I really don’t like the way he rubs the baby’s head. It's not soft or gentle and if I caught my husband doing it I’d tell him to stop!

Reactions: 12
also I really don’t like the way he rubs the baby’s head. It's not soft or gentle and if I caught my husband doing it I’d tell him to stop!
Thanks you ..not just me that gets rage about it! His big hand covering their head/face and his thumb roughly rubbing their forheads and covering their eyes and touching the soft spot on the top..leave them to sleep in peace!
Also looks like Indies copying him too as theirs a childs hand doing same in clips! 🙈

Attachments

Reactions: 8
I reckon they will change her same at some point down the line. Or maybe I just hope.

i don’t know why but the way it’s spelled + prononciation is like nails down a chalk board for me. I think if it was pronounced Lee-nee for some reason it wouldn’t be as bad - although that’s what some of Joe’s devotees call themselves (Leanies) so maybe that’s going from the sublime to the ridiculous.

Also, I read the other day that unique spellings for names are out of fashion now…

• Haha
Reactions: 4
The forehead striking gives me the ick as well.
Regarding the Queen, he is usually spouting on about mental health and lots of other pages have recognised the Queen's death may be triggering for people to think about loved ones who've died, esp mothers and grandmothers. So he could have at least acknowledged that, which is what almost everyone else is doing. But I guess Joe isn't feeling that so he won't consider that others might be.
See his plan now has a "September offer" get it quick before it ends... because then the autumn/Christmas/new year offer will be on. It's such a gimmick, it's always on offer. Do the selling rules not require him to have it at full price sometimes to then claim it's an offer?!

Reactions: 10
Oh my God that last story 😂 the kids look bored as duck while Joe attempts to enforce ‘fun’. Sorry messiah, not buying it 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
You know faces you'd just love to smack 🙃

He has 0 responsibility all day really unlike majority of his followers so it stinks a bit that he is whinging about being tired.
This ! So he's had a bit of a tit night's sleep with a newborn and he now has to do the school run. Boo bleeping hoo welcome to the real world soft lad.

Reactions: 17
Poor Joe. They normally get that attitude around 7yrs old I reckon. Indie’s fed up of him 3 years early 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
You’re tired Joe, we get it. Welcome to the world the rest of us parents live in.

you can stop bleeping squinting now

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.