Joe Wicks #15 The floppy haired wat. He didn't get the record? Oh how very sad.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't think he reads or watches the news. I don't think he will have any idea about the queen.

Reactions: 3
I don’t think he’ll know either. What got me was, ya wife has given birth to your 3rd child and you’re on the gram posting pasta stories. Total cock.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 16
Why was he constantly fingering Indies good? Look like she had a little friend round - where was her dinner ?

Reactions: 3
Joe will go live tomorrow morning saying how flat and unmotivated he feels but will commit to getting in his ice bath and then smashing a workout in his home gym…total cock

• Haha
Reactions: 11
i see hes straight away plonking his giant hands over tiny babies head like he did with Indie and Marley!
i don't know why it gives me irrational rage!

Reactions: 7
Baby! Now I’m making pasta for the kids lunch. Join my fitness program! Oops- better do a post about the queen to pretend I care.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Should we be worried that tomorrow he’ll be serving them all up placenta for dinner?

Grab some placenta!
Fry it with some onions!
Add a dollop of tomato paste!
Teaspoon of chilli flakes!
Season with some pepper from your pointless self grinding pepper mill!
Steam some midget trees!
Whack it on a plate!
Film your children trying to eat in peace!
Ask them to rate it out of ten!

And that right there is birth protein in 15!

Also, was it making anyone else anxious that he left the handle of the saucepan sticking out off the hob into the room? He could easily knock it off or Indie or Marley could reach it 😬

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
I guess it doesn't matter now, but wouldn't you maybe take the kids out of the house while Rosie is giving birth downstairs? Imagine them waking up to her screaming!

I'm sure perfect Rosie doesn't shout or cuss during labour with midwife Joe to guide her 🙄 no doubt she probably just sneezed the baby out with no pain relief 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Welcome to the real world Joe! Just remember, no excuses, you’ve got a 5 course breakfast to make, a HIIT workout to do and time to jump on the peloton! Only weak people can’t make time for these things 👀👀👀

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Welcome to the real world Joe! Just remember, no excuses, you’ve got a 5 course breakfast to make, a HIIT workout to do and time to jump on the peloton! Only weak people can’t make time for these things 👀👀👀
Looks like he didn't set his intention last night, didn't prioritise his sleep and won't be making any wins today. Shame.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Come on Joe, newborn baby’s no excuse, let’s get moving our bodies, let’s get back in the gym, and whilst we’re at it it’s not too soon for Rosie to be back on the postpartum HIIT, after all only lazy people lie around and recover after birth don’t they!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Although - both mine slept pretty well first night. Subsequent nights? Nope
As someone with three small children who have never even tried to sleep - this was so satisfying 😂

come on Joe, just get up and do it! Just a little bit will make you feel so much better, just pop a smile on your face and that will make a difference.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Well done messiah you put some items in a lunchbox 👏 Come on, get to it, you’ve got a work out to do. No excuses remember. How long before we see him disappearing into the sunset on his motorbike for some ‘me time’ as the pressure of home is too much?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I'm howling at this comment 🤣🤣

Yeah come on Joe - set the intention right?? No excuses??

You twit. 🤣🤣

Well done messiah you put some items in a lunchbox 👏 Come on, get to it, you’ve got a work out to do. No excuses remember. How long before we see him disappearing into the sunset on his motorbike for some ‘me time’ as the pressure of home is too much?

I spied some snack a jack's (nothing wrong with those by the way just doesn't seem to fit his lunch box agenda of olives and cucumber as a "treat").

Joe, it's a slippery slope from here 🥴😉 if you think you're exhausted now and don't have the time for insta wanker lunch boxes then I give it a week before you're breaking into the mini cheddars/dairylea dunkers for the kids lunches like the rest of us 🤣 come join us... You know you want to.. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Should we be worried that tomorrow he’ll be serving them all up placenta for dinner?

Grab some placenta!
Fry it with some onions!
Add a dollop of tomato paste!
Teaspoon of chilli flakes!
Season with some pepper from your pointless self grinding pepper mill!
Steam some midget trees!
Whack it on a plate!
Film your children trying to eat in peace!
Ask them to rate it out of ten!

And that right there is birth protein in 15!

Also, was it making anyone else anxious that he left the handle of the saucepan sticking out off the hob into the room? He could easily knock it off or Indie or Marley could reach it 😬
Don’t forget to give it a good mix

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.