Joe Wicks #15 The floppy haired wat. He didn't get the record? Oh how very sad.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He’s so thick, he’s probably got his Crayola out to write his CV to apply to be the new Queen. Dozie has probably set a Rightmove alert for when Buckingham Palace goes up for sale.
You just know his tribute to the Queen will feature the words “my” and “O.B.E”

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
If the Queen goes before the baby is born he’ll probably think his child is the reincarnated Queen

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Do we know if it’s a boy or a girl? Any guesses?

kind of hope it’s another boy for Marley

Reactions: 2
If the Queen goes before the baby is born he’ll probably think his child is the reincarnated Queen
I came here to say that 😂

Found it !

View attachment 1564150
So will this be with all 3 kids ?! Mad especially after having one in hospital for a week I think it was !
Cheapest room rate there at that time is £2k a night b&b, another £400 a night per person for full board. Then flights and transfers on top. Imagine paying that much for a holiday and turning up to find squeaky trying to get you to burpees and ice baths. I’d be asking for a refund and the first plane out of there

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
He’ll be fuming that the Queen is overshadowing any potential announcement of the new arrival.
He's going to be absolutely raging that the country's attention is now on the Queen instead of the birth of his child! Boo hoo 🎻

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Someone has commented ‘three beautiful girls’ are they counting Rosie or do they think Marley is a girl?

• Haha
  • Sick
Marley will have no clothes now as all of indies hand me downs will go straight to princess #2

Reactions: 7
Wonder if they've named her yet, will they go for Elizabeth or something royal given the news? Joe will naturally try and make it about him somehow.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Oh he will be miffed that The Queen has grabbed (quite rightly) the headlines.

Reactions: 7
I thought the same. Every other account I follow has put something up about the Queen but nope Joe is all about making pasta and getting the thumbs up from Marley 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Disgusting disrespectful man. He even met the Royal family for his MBE. Acts like nothing has happened.

I get the whole ‘newborn baby bubble’ thing but posting yourself cooking dinner and hassling your kids about it just seems utterly bizarre behaviour

Reactions: 6
So he made the kids plain pasta with a bit of veg and olives. Needed to post that?

• Haha
Reactions: 3
He’s such a twit. The Queen has died and he’s posting about the orzo he’s cooking his kids and showing off his newborn baby. Take his MBE off him! Every one else has shown respect for the queen but he doesn’t give a tit

• Sick
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.