Joe Wicks #15 The floppy haired wat. He didn't get the record? Oh how very sad.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think he will lose a lot of respect for not acknowledging the Queen’s passing. It really is bizarre behaviour. Hope he gets called out for it.

Reactions: 12
Just shows he gives 0 shits about anything other than himself. Was probably miffed the Queen didn't give him his medal personally that day.

Reactions: 15
I’m amazed Nikki hasn’t pulled him up on this and got something put up about the queen. He’s seriously odd with world news. It’s like nothing matters outside his life and the workouts.
I hope no one watches tomorrow video.

Reactions: 11
I cannot believe his attitude!! I get the baby bubble & all that but If he’s able to post about workouts and crappy dinners (on that note, get your fingers out of your kids dinner Joe, you dirty pig!!) then how on earth can he not post a tribute to our Queen? Utter cock.

Mateeeeeeee….he’s literally unreal! Shows how out of touch he is with the outside world and is literally stuck in his own bubble of self worth. All about me me me. Disgusting, horrid man.

Reactions: 6
I’m literally incredulous that he hasn’t posted anything regarding the Queen! I’d understand it completely if he’d not been on his socials today because obviously, having a newborn is massive.

But to go to the lengths of posting about pasta dishes and promoting a new leg workout and fail to mention the one of the biggest news stories in history, is just astounding.

He’s the recipient of an award from the Queen. I’m honestly quite shocked.

I’ve noticed he does this though. No matter what is going on in the world, he won’t say a word on it. And nobody expects him to start offering up opinions on the Ukraine or whatever, but a basic mark of respect would go a long way

idiot

Reactions: 17
I literally came here to check if it's just me thinking this !!! What a na utter self absorbed crap weasel!!!!

Reactions: 8
TBF he's so thick he probably never reads a newspaper or watches the news. He's probably none the wiser 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
He doesn’t even have to compose a post himself just reshare someone else’s. It takes two seconds. Seems like he doesn’t respect the queen or what she’s given him. Knobhead.

edit- he could even just reshare the post of him getting his honour if he wanted to be narcissistic!

Reactions: 9
Someone commenting ‘on such a sad day this is the news we all need to cheer us up’ what a random strangers baby? I really don’t get peoples infatuation with strangers lives. It also really grinds my gears that he NEVER comments on major events as well! Half of London could burn to the ground and he’d still be posting his wanky workouts

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Also, he's committed to doing a weights work out every day until his birthday?! His wife's just given birth, daughter just started school and they have a toddler. Family first? Not Joe!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Seen the newborn on the worktop already 🙄

I don’t think my newborns left my arms or they were right next to me not left in the kitchen on a work top
He also thinks he’s more important than the Queen absolutely no respect 😡

Reactions: 14
Seen the newborn on the worktop already 🙄

I don’t think my newborns left my arms or they were right next to me not left in the kitchen on a work top
He also thinks he’s more important than the Queen absolutely no respect 😡
I thought that. 15 hours old!

It still just blows my mind that he was all about privacy when he spoke at first about Rosie being pregnant with Indie.

He's completely unrecognisable from who he used to be.

I guess it doesn't matter now, but wouldn't you maybe take the kids out of the house while Rosie is giving birth downstairs? Imagine them waking up to her screaming!

Reactions: 7
I guess it doesn't matter now, but wouldn't you maybe take the kids out of the house while Rosie is giving birth downstairs? Imagine them waking up to her screaming!
My kids wouldn’t have wanted to hear me that’s for sure 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Don’t worry about that, the kids are probably 4 flights up ⬆ in his mansion and I know they have stair gates across their bedroom doors to stop them escaping even if they wanted too 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.