Joe Wicks #15 The floppy haired wat. He didn't get the record? Oh how very sad.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why as a husband would you declare your wife was in labour to millions of people? Surely for once he could give her some privacy? I’ve never known any friends / family were in labour until they sent a picture of the baby 😂
" WE ARE IN LABOUR". 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
I’m calling out a long haul international holiday with all 3 kids in half term - and next week a ‘reconnecting’ weekend with Dozie as kids r dumped with grandparents

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
Well he will be up all night, what with him being in labour and all that so we’ll be getting messages of stinging eyes and photos of cake soon

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Daily Fail has already written a whole article about him announcing the baby’s imminent arrival.

Absolutely creasing up that twice in the article they’ve referred to Indie as Indigo 😂

He’s shared how he’d hate to leave his kids with a stranger so dumps them on the 2 Granny’s so he can have a night in a hotel 🤯

And that Rosie will be exhausted with 3 kids but she’s very good at it. Apparently now there’s 3 kids it’ll be more of a “team-like-thing” (whatever the f*#k that’s supposed to mean)…..do you have to have 3 children before you parent as a team? Silly old me and my husband have been sharing the parental load since day 1 with our first 🤔

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Daily Fail has already written a whole article about him announcing the baby’s imminent arrival.

Absolutely creasing up that twice in the article they’ve referred to Indie as Indigo 😂

He’s shared how he’d hate to leave his kids with a stranger so dumps them on the 2 Granny’s so he can have a night in a hotel 🤯

And that Rosie will be exhausted with 3 kids but she’s very good at it. Apparently now there’s 3 kids it’ll be more of a “team-like-thing” (whatever the f*#k that’s supposed to mean)…..do you have to have 3 children before you parent as a team? Silly old me and my husband have been sharing the parental load since day 1 with our first 🤔
Hates the thought of leaving the kids with strangers but publicly shows everything of his kids to all the strangers on the internet, including when Indie wet her pants in the park. Knob

Wow, what a patronising bleep he is.

Reactions: 6
Hates leaving his kids - but shows them half naked eating their dinner, snd gets Indie to do a "little twirl" for all the sick perverts in the world

twit

Reactions: 9
It’s going to be tough because there are more of them to get ready for bed?? 😂😂😂 He literally has no clue does he??

• Haha
I’m calling out a long haul international holiday with all 3 kids in half term - and next week a ‘reconnecting’ weekend with Dozie as kids r dumped with grandparents
I have been trying to find the post, but I am sneakily still on the body coach app Facebook group (signed up for a trial and it's such a weird method and group of people but I keep in thegroup for entertainment )!im sire someone found something that hed been booked to appear at a hotel in the maldives???! I shall keep searching, I'm sure it was october

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Didn't he ride off into the sunset on his scooter when Marley was younger as he couldn't handle the broken sleep? Time to dig it out Joe!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Found it !

Screenshot_20220908-130159_Facebook.jpg

So will this be with all 3 kids ?! Mad especially after having one in hospital for a week I think it was !

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Found it !

View attachment 1564150
So will this be with all 3 kids ?! Mad especially after having one in hospital for a week I think it was !
What an absolute bleeping asshole. Either leaving his whole family to head there or (more likely) dragging your 6 week old newborn and 6 week postpartum wife halfway across the world. duck this guy. Maybe this is why he was concerned she was going overdue. bleeping hell.

Reactions: 16
That’s half term week so clearly was planned to take the family on a freebie to the Maldives.
I hope Rosie tells him to do one and refuses to go.
At least all the news of the queen will overshadow the birth. Didn’t plan for that did he!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I'm sure they were/are also planning a long holiday to Australia in the new year, during which I think Joe will try to get Body Coach going out there (so pissing off to publicity events). Not sure how that will sit with Indie now being at school, I get she's still young bit she will miss out on time with her peer group and have to fit back in on return if it's a few months.

Reactions: 4
He’ll be fuming that the Queen is overshadowing any potential announcement of the new arrival.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.