Joe Wicks #15 The floppy haired wat. He didn't get the record? Oh how very sad.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder if he’s got some key event he wants the baby here before… his birthday is on the 15th isn’t it? Could she go up til then? I imagine he’d hate sharing a birthday!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Can’t wait for tomorrows meal where he will be preparing wild caught shark and a medley of vegetables picked by indie in Jamie Oliver’s garden no doubt…

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I wonder if he’s got some key event he wants the baby here before… his birthday is on the 15th isn’t it? Could she go up til then? I imagine he’d hate sharing a birthday!
I was thinking this as he'll want "special time" alone with Rosie and probably thought it would be ok by then to leave the baby with grandparents etc. Fuked up his plans now

I was thinking this as he'll want "special time" alone with Rosie and probably thought it would be ok by then to leave the baby with grandparents etc. Fuked up his plans now
Or has an elaborate dinner party planned with a special chef and mixologist.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
He’ll be getting proper manic and impatient now. He’d have had that hotel room booked for the day after the due date.
Wonder if Dozie will get a reconnecting present of a new handbag to chuck the baby in whilst she’s necking those cocktails.
or joe will host a dinner and cocktails evening few days after the birth where the baby can be plonked amongst guest on a bench like after Marleys birth !

• Sad
sharing pics from the holiday where Marley slept in a handbag while they drank cocktails. And he couldn’t see. What great parents

Reactions: 11
Why as a husband would you declare your wife was in labour to millions of people? Surely for once he could give her some privacy? I’ve never known any friends / family were in labour until they sent a picture of the baby 😂

Reactions: 17
or joe will host a dinner and cocktails evening few days after the birth where the baby can be plonked amongst guest on a bench like after Marleys birth !
My tired eyes managed to thinknthis some how meany they'd plonk the afterbirth on the table for them all to share. 😂🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Why as a husband would you declare your wife was in labour to millions of people? Surely for once he could give her some privacy? I’ve never known any friends / family were in labour until they sent a picture of the baby 😂
It's absolutely insane.
He has no concept of privacy whatsoever. Everything is a show.

Reactions: 12
no pressure either from Joe is there ..hoping baby will be there before kids get up!

Reactions: 6
bleeping hell so Rosie's in labour - or maybe Saint Joe is doing a DIY sweep as he's so desperate for baby not to be overdue 😴
He's posting so much about this I'm surprised he's not put up how much she's dilated!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
All hail the third coming of the offspring off the Burpee Messiah, to be born to an absolute twit and an ex wank mag model in the Chav surburbia of a Virginia Waters.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I’m scared to look 👀 at his stories in case we see a close up of the baby crowning whilst Joe’s cooking blueberry pancakes and shouting thumbs up or thumbs down 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I’m scared to look 👀 at his stories in case we see a close up of the baby crowning whilst Joe’s cooking blueberry pancakes and shouting thumbs up or thumbs down 😬
He will have it on his utube account before the end of the day, full close up of the crowning with him yelling push 🙈😂 i gave birth 2 weeks ago, unfortunately via emergency csection in the end and no-one knew i had gone in to be induced. We announced her safe arrival the day after she was born once we had told all our family's first. Hes like a child, giving birth is such a vulnerable time and hes literally announcing it to his millions of followers!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
He will have it on his utube account before the end of the day, full close up of the crowning with him yelling push 🙈😂 i gave birth 2 weeks ago, unfortunately via emergency csection in the end and no-one knew i had gone in to be induced. We announced her safe arrival the day after she was born once we had told all our family's first. Hes like a child, giving birth is such a vulnerable time and hes literally announcing it to his millions of followers!
Wow congratulations 🎉 🎉🎉🎉

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.