Joe Wicks #15 The floppy haired wat. He didn't get the record? Oh how very sad.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ooh a really lovely nutritionist I follow on insta has done a review of the Burpee Bears.
Nearly spat out my tea. It's brilliant 😆 and the comments 🤌🏻
wow, all those comments and the book review speaking the truth about the Messiah, love to see it

Reactions: 7
Ooh a really lovely nutritionist I follow on insta has done a review of the Burpee Bears.
Nearly spat out my tea. It's brilliant 😆 and the comments 🤌🏻
Love all the comments so good to read not everyone is adoring as he makes out 🤣

I drove my daughter to nursery at 41 plus 8 (the day before I had my second) but nursery was 1 mile away (no way I could have walked with bad sciatica) and it was particularly uncomfortable and I wouldn’t drive long distances, it was more out of necessity, partly because it’s a arse getting in and out of the car. They have a mini was is low and even worse getting in and out of.
What is their sudden obsession with bowling? Is it a known method for bringing on labour?

Reactions: 9
Yeah the bowling thing is really weird 🤣 it seems a strange thing to suddenly get obsessed with just as she’s about to give birth!

Yippee so we're having a daily countdown of many days Rosie is overdue 😴
I bet he was hoping baby would be early like Marley so Rosie could get back to that 🔥 body (although I think she looks lovely and should tell Joe where to shove his child like portions!)

Reactions: 6
Random but why is Rosie wearing her own shoes for bowling? Is borrowed shoes not a thing anymore after covid?

Reactions: 1
Third babies are the notorious ‘little tinker’. I can see bye bye home birth and an induction which is a shame not to promote home birth but Joe is still a dick

Reactions: 5
Why is he so obsessed with whether his kids think his cooking is any good? If it wasn’t, they wouldn’t eat it. Indie looks so disinterested I hope she rolls her eyes and gets down and walks off the next time he films her 😂

When I give my son something to eat, even just a bowl of cheerios (yes that’s right Joe I give him pre-packaged cereal in an acceptable quantity that’s still within healthy guidelines, I don’t stand there hand filleting a salmon to smoke for him before serving it on homemade sourdough with hand churned butter because I have a full-time job!) I ask him if HE’S enjoying it. Doesn’t matter if it’s nuggets and beans care of Captain Birdseye or a roast dinner I’ve made from scratch, all I’m interested in is whether he likes it and he’s enjoying it.

The man (if I have to call him that) has an ego the size of his house, it’s a wonder he can get through his front door.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Is Rosie not eating his meals? The last few he's only shown his and the kids portions. Also why are both kids eating topless? Why is he showing them topless, more pressingly. Just leave them be to eat their basic quick meal which you seem to feel you need a medal for knocking up.

Reactions: 15
He thought cooking mince in olive oil was going to make it crispy??? The "author" of 11 cookbooks, ladies and gentlemen.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
The guy’s not wired right I swear. He’s got a rather… strange? obsession with his young daughter. I’m not suggesting anything untoward - that’s ott - but to me it’s just really really odd.

The jumped up little twit has a looooooot of issues.

Reactions: 18
Surely we’ll know when baby is on the way as he’ll stop posting incessantly

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.