Joe Wicks #14 Sir Joe of Gin Tons, M(assive) B(ell) E(nd)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry if I'm being thick but why didn't he just hire the bikes out there and save himself money (and do his bit for the environment with one less plane taking the bikes)?

Reactions: 4
Motor biking across Spain is a bit of an extreme way to cover up not being invited back, again, to Soccer Aid 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Sorry if I'm being thick but why didn't he just hire the bikes out there and save himself money (and do his bit for the environment with one less plane taking the bikes)?
I wondered this too, it would also support local bike hire businesses. But then he's spent thousands on fancy pants bespoke bikes so probs wants to ride his own and the hire place won't have "show off" enough ones for his ego. I'm sure he gets a huge kick out of fellow bikers coming up to him to admire his bike as he's such a "look at me" type.
The bikes were driven out on a trailer rather than flown I think.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
It's just doesn't seem that fun either. Like, yes the views, but it looks boiling!
Sweating through two days worn undercrackers 🤢
in all your bike gear and your helmet [insert joke here about Joe being a helmet].

Maybe I'm missing something but he ain't selling it.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Am sure there was a photo on here of him in a hotel room or something and it wasn’t Dosie you could see in the mirror lying on the bed…..
He also definitely cheated on his ex with Dosie
And others, I was in Vegas at the same time as him in 2015 and it wasn’t Caroline he was all over in various clubs

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
I love working my arse off for 12 hours a day to keep my family fed and warm to see Joe on Instagram on his 7th jolly of the year galavanting around Europe….

• Sad
Reactions: 11
I love working my arse off for 12 hours a day to keep my family fed and warm to see Joe on Instagram on his 7th jolly of the year galavanting around Europe….
Hes still recovering from being the nations lockdown hero. Let him have it.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I see he’s in Lourdes. Maybe he’ll have a religious experience while he’s there and go off to find himself with God….

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Doing weird unrelated posts of the kids but at least Marley got his own bits on the story this time

Reactions: 3
I see he’s in Lourdes. Maybe he’ll have a religious experience while he’s there and go off to find himself with God….
He’s probably seeking out the sick and vulnerable to tell them he can cure them with his app.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.