Joe Wicks #14 Sir Joe of Gin Tons, M(assive) B(ell) E(nd)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He’s probably seeking out the sick and vulnerable to tell them he can cure them with his app.
Omg 😂😂😂😂. I actually have nightmares about Lourdes after going as a small child with my Catholic mother. But you can just imagine burpee messiah rising to tell the sick and infirm that his app will have them jumping out of their wheelchairs!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
His new podcast was advertised on the Radio yesterday - he talks about his phone addiction !! He said he started crying when he realised how much he had been missing out on his kids when he didn’t go on his phone for half an hour one day at the beach 😳
I haven’t listened to it as I can’t stand him but he definitely has a big problem

• Haha
  • Wow
His new podcast was advertised on the Radio yesterday - he talks about his phone addiction !! He said he started crying when he realised how much he had been missing out on his kids when he didn’t go on his phone for half an hour one day at the beach 😳
I haven’t listened to it as I can’t stand him but he definitely has a big problem
He’s missing out more with his kids by bleeping off on a holiday with his mates, whilst they go on a family holiday without him.
Gotta put yourself first though, right Joe?

Reactions: 19
Apologies if this has been mentioned previously, but why wasn’t he invited back to soccer aid? Coz this year the role of cocky prick has been taken by Liam Payne

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Apologies if this has been mentioned previously, but why wasn’t he invited back to soccer aid? Coz this year the role of cocky prick has been taken by Liam Payne
Probably because he spent most of the time bragging about all the freebies he'd blagged at a charity event and his big fancy hotel suite. I imagine most of the participants have some decorum to not brag about it all but he can't help but show off

Probably because he spent most of the time bragging about all the freebies he'd blagged at a charity event and his big fancy hotel suite. I imagine most of the participants have some decorum to not brag about it all but he can't help but show off
This, and also becaus he acted like a 12 year old hyped up super fan girl, creeping up on everyone and standing next to them grinning like a maniac for his Instagram. Wouldn’t be shocked to hear half of them took out restraining orders against the prick.

ETA , it’s all still on his Instagram highlights for you to enjoy.

Reactions: 10
Hang on a minute, that idiot actually thought he could just go for a dip in there?

He really is a clown, isn't he?
What an idiot. The river in Lourdes is deep, fast flowing and bleeping freezing since it is basically glacial water from the Pyrenees.
Why is he even in Lourdes? Such a random place to go if he’s not on pilgrimage. I went there with my diocese many moons ago, had my first kiss on the staircase at a diocesan youth disco, good times 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Don’t worry he will be back on eat healthy, hiit - sorry lift weights, go to bed early next week.
He’s become a parody of himself.

Reactions: 4
Why does he have to make such a big deal about ‘carbs’? The French don’t give a duck about what food groups they eat and yet are one of the healthiest societies in the world. He has a really unhealthy obsession with morally categorising food.
also, those chips look really tit

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Breakfast buffet “buffet me up” - was about two weeks ago he was filming how he’d always usually go on a breakfast buffet binge but it made him feel bad so now he was only eating healthily and showing us his good choices. His content is all so chaotic, a real time document of his binge / restrict lifestyle.

Reactions: 12
Breakfast buffet “buffet me up” - was about two weeks ago he was filming how he’d always usually go on a breakfast buffet binge but it made him feel bad so now he was only eating healthily and showing us his good choices. His content is all so chaotic, a real time document of his binge / restrict lifestyle.
Its so chaotic! When will his minions see the messiah for what he actually is?! He's proved time and time again that his lifestyle is far from healthy.

I would hate to have his life, yeah he has the money in the world, a 🔥™️ wife & big beautiful home - but his life just seems so empty and he seems so unhappy.

Reactions: 6
If I was doing his plan and sat at home starving I would be sooo mad following him and seeing all the shite he eats … hardly motivation is it?

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.