Joe Wicks #14 Sir Joe of Gin Tons, M(assive) B(ell) E(nd)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Another bleeping jolly, how many trips away do these people need?! He only stays in the country for media obligations then pisses off again.
Also, pants pack pretty small so I'm sure he could fit a few more pairs in!

Reactions: 10
How many families go on completely separate holidays like that? This guy seems to hate being with his children

Reactions: 18
I wonder who booked first? Do you think he announced another lads bike trip and Dosie thought, sod being stuck here with the kids, I'll go away too!

Reactions: 11
I wonder who booked first? Do you think he announced another lads bike trip and Dosie thought, sod being stuck here with the kids, I'll go away too!
100% he booked first. That's why he posted that she was going away before talking about it.

Reactions: 6
I dunno I reckon she booked first and he's stopped and then booked himself because he can't handle her doing her own thing.

Reactions: 2
Looking like pure shite lately. Also - separate holidays from your young family and wife? He’s a total arse. I reckon he booked another jolly and she’d had enough of it. Taking her parents so she gets a break. Imagine missing out on a family holiday with your small kids. He is such a tit father/husband.

Reactions: 16
Who the hell would ask him about who organised his jolly? Who bleeping cares? Also how much will four extra pairs of pants actually weigh? I’d rather add ten pounds of luggage than turn my knickers inside out. He is revolting.

Reactions: 11
Not sure that a near 4 year old should know what that song is Joe and you definitely shouldn't be uploading clips with flashes of her underwear ffs.

Reactions: 3
I thought he’d posted like a goodbye pic insinuating that Rosie had taken the kids to Greece, no? Why are they still in is kitchen m?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.