Joe Wicks #14 Sir Joe of Gin Tons, M(assive) B(ell) E(nd)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry for the change of subject but does anybody know what happened to his Body Coach HQ in Richmond? Is it still open? He hardly mentions it now and it’s all he used to talk about years ago. I just wondered what happened to it…

Reactions: 1
Sorry for the change of subject but does anybody know what happened to his Body Coach HQ in Richmond? Is it still open? He hardly mentions it now and it’s all he used to talk about years ago. I just wondered what happened to it…
They are currently recruiting a “Head a Growth” so it’s still there. The benefits made me laugh, free lifetime subscription to the app and mental health support because duck knows you’ll need it. You also get time to exercise during the day 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Just looking at the job advert and this bit cracked me up
“We live by our mission - you’ll get a lifetime subscription to the Body Coach app plus a discount for family and friends (get ready to be popular!),” 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
They are currently recruiting a “Head a Growth” so it’s still there. The benefits made me laugh, free lifetime subscription to the app and mental health support because duck knows you’ll need it. You also get time to exercise during the day 😂

Isn’t his brother the marketeer???

See there’s no salary listed the gob shites

Reactions: 4
It actually makes me sick to me stomach when he constantly posts his showing off pics. He surely must be aware of the cost of living crisis hitting us all right now? People are struggling like never before and you have this absolute sausage posting constant photos of swanky hotels, bars and restaurants. Talk about no reading the room…
Cant stand the sight of him. How he got so well known ( I will not say famous cos he's not) I don't understand. He reminds me of a jack in the box kids toy always prancing up and down like a lemon 🍋

Reactions: 2
Bit of ☕ for you. My OH used to go to school with one of the guys involved with Soccer Aid so asked him to find out why Burpee Jesus isn’t there….basically other celebs said they wouldn’t play again if he was there. Was an embarrassment, running about on his phone filming everything and trying to get selfies. Then he got really pissed. Was also really braggy with all the freebies they got which they ask them to keep a lid on as even although they’re all freebies it still for charity so don’t want people thinking they’re money is going towards that

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 40
Bit of ☕ for you. My OH used to go to school with one of the guys involved with Soccer Aid so asked him to find out why Burpee Jesus isn’t there….basically other celebs said they wouldn’t play again if he was there. Was an embarrassment, running about on his phone filming everything and trying to get selfies. Then he got really pissed. Was also really braggy with all the freebies they got which they ask them to keep a lid on as even although they’re all freebies it still for charity so don’t want people thinking they’re money is going towards that
Wowzers! Well doesn't that just back up everything we've all been saying for the last 4 years!

Reactions: 11
where’d he get those pants he’s wearing in his insta stories? Thought he had to travel light wirh only 4 pairs of shorts. If he had room for denim he had room for some more underwear

Wowzers! Well doesn't that just back up everything we've all been saying for the last 4 years!
Totally agree. Also how unprofessional does he come across. For someone who has such a large following and seems to want a career as some sort of fitness celeb he needs to go on a media/ PR course. His brother Nikki must just cringe. He does seem way more savvy.

Reactions: 3
Do you honestly reckon anybody seriously gives a tit about his trip? It’s pretty tit out here at the moment with bills doubling in cost, shopping bills increasing and petrol going through the roof and we are expected to be excited for Joe on his jaunt across Europe on a bleeping motorbike? Like seriously? Is he for real?

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Do you honestly reckon anybody seriously gives a tit about his trip? It’s pretty tit out here at the moment with bills doubling in cost, shopping bills increasing and petrol going through the roof and we are expected to be excited for Joe on his jaunt across Europe on a bleeping motorbike? Like seriously? Is he for real?
It’s worse when he does the hotel room tours - who on earth cares what luxury hotel he’s staying in??? Not just tone deaf but insulting.

Reactions: 8
Not a single post or photo from Rosie of the holiday….that’s how you spend quality time with your family Joe…..doesn’t need to be documented for the world to see

Reactions: 14
Not a single post or photo from Rosie of the holiday….that’s how you spend quality time with your family Joe…..doesn’t need to be documented for the world to see
I do really rate that about her to be fair. She’s happy just spending Joe’s millions and keeping a low profile. She could easily be an influencer herself but she’s choosing to raise her children as quietly as she can and it’s a relief. At least those kids have one calming influence

Reactions: 16
I do really rate that about her to be fair. She’s happy just spending Joe’s millions and keeping a low profile. She could easily be an influencer herself but she’s choosing to raise her children as quietly as she can and it’s a relief. At least those kids have one calming influence
Keeping a low profile biding her time away for when she leaves him with half his fortune and fades into obscurity…

• Haha
It’s totally a marriage that isn’t built to last- he has an obsession with vanity & materialistic things, he also doesn’t appear to be an easy going person or someone that u could have a laid back convo with…although I’m not a fan of Dozie Magdalene herself either, she’s totally staying for the money & perks.

• Haha
I find it strange that they would go on holiday separately. It feels like it’s been a considerable length of time to be separated as a family. I’m not really clued up on family dynamics so it might not be anything but the situation makes me speculate. I bet it’s a relief just being with the two children and not having him running about with his phone shrieking their names, weirdly following Indie about in her latest pretty dress, feeding them burnt vegetables etc. I hope they’re happily tucking into some chicken nuggets sat by the pool 😆

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
I find it strange that they would go on holiday separately. It feels like it’s been a considerable length of time to be separated as a family. I’m not really clued up on family dynamics so it might not be anything but the situation makes me speculate. I bet it’s a relief just being with the two children and not having him running about with his phone shrieking their names, weirdly following Indie about in her latest pretty dress, feeding them burnt vegetables etc. I hope they’re happily tucking into some chicken nuggets sat by the pool 😆
I feel like it is weird. But similarly neither of them work full time in the same way as the rest of us. So perhaps don't crave that time away together in the same way?

Clutching at straws perhaps, as I still wouldn't want to holiday away from my kid and partner now, but would have RELISHED a week away with my kid and without my ex when we were together...perhaps that says more 😂

P.s those two dogs tearing up Joe's disgusting grotty y-fronts or what?

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.