Joe Wicks #14 Sir Joe of Gin Tons, M(assive) B(ell) E(nd)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks @Giggling Squid for the thread title!

Joe the Burpee Saviour has dumped his pregnant wife and 2 kids for a well needed break with the boys in New York. He's worked so hard recently and won't let anyone forget how proud he is of PE with Joe, that was now 2 years ago!

He's regularly featuring his favourite child and teaching her to grow up to be like her 🔥 mum. Poor Marley is trying his best to compete counting blueberries for his dad's attention and love.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Thanks @Giggling Squid for the thread title!

Joe the Burpee Saviour has dumped his pregnant wife and 2 kids for a well needed break with the boys in New York. He's worked so hard recently and won't let anyone forget how proud he is of PE with Joe, that was now 2 years ago!

He's regularly featuring his favourite child and teaching her to grow up to be like her 🔥 mum. Poor Marley is trying his best to compete counting blueberries for his dad's attention and love.
Oh guys, my first ever thread title!

Will have to have a midnight binge after my op this afternoon to celebrate

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Hope your op goes well!

As a side note wtf is Joe actually doing in NY apart from showing off?
Well deserved break obviously!!! Throw in binge drinking and eating because he hasn’t done that for at least a week. Also, harassing the children of harlem. Poor kids.

Reactions: 7
It actually makes me sick to me stomach when he constantly posts his showing off pics. He surely must be aware of the cost of living crisis hitting us all right now? People are struggling like never before and you have this absolute sausage posting constant photos of swanky hotels, bars and restaurants. Talk about no reading the room…

Reactions: 19
He really is so deluded.
He believes all his own hype

Reactions: 5
Hope your op goes well!

As a side note wtf is Joe actually doing in NY apart from showing off?
Thank you ❤ all good, back home... celebratory binge is postponed because I feel a bit sick though

I really hope his workout at the O2 won't be as successful as he seems to think it'll be

Reactions: 5
Thank you ❤ all good, back home... celebratory binge is postponed because I feel a bit sick though

I really hope his workout at the O2 won't be as successful as he seems to think it'll be
Glad to hear 💕 and obviously binges are worth saving for when you're on top form!

I reckon it'll be a flop! Also wasn't it on previous thread when it was worked out its a small ish room at the o2 so won't be massive anyway!

Reactions: 1
I feel so sorry for Indie it's quite clear Marley is the favorite child. How does Rosie suffer him he is such a dose

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I feel so sorry for Indie it's quite clear Marley is the favorite child. How does Rosie suffer him he is such a dose
He’s spent pretty much all of his life with Indie being the favourite… they put him in a handbag while they ate dinner.

one photo does not a favourite child make.

Reactions: 10
He’s spent pretty much all of his life with Indie being the favourite… they put him in a handbag while they ate dinner.

one photo does not a favourite child make.
I'm pretty sure he constantly boasts about marley even when he's doing his food videos so not just one photo im going off

Reactions: 1
I'm going to say Indie is definitely the favourite child. It's always Indie first (bar today!) on Joe's stories then Marley!
Lots of examples on previous threads (look at his mother's day post this year, just a photo of Rosie and Indie!).

Feel like Marley will be forgotten about when the 3rd baby comes along (and god help him if the baby is a boy!)

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.