Joe Wicks #13 Hi Joe you probably won’t see this but bog off

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
On a completely unrelated note to Joe being a tone deaf prick in those hotel stories he's got his Lululemon bottle front and centre and no ad or anything.

And the daily fail has published this about him - wonder how much he paid for it.
Joe Wicks' fitness empire is flourishing with earnings of £115K a WEEK # via https://android.com

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 6
I can’t believe his mum fed him pasta and sandwiches every night! How terrible! No nutritional value in either. . .
I always had school dinners so had sandwiches every teatime. I’ve never once thought my mum deprived me.

Reactions: 13
THIS GUY IS INSUFFERABLE!!!!
I can’t even begin to describe how much I cringe when I see/hear him and the ick is too much. Dosie is no doubt shagging someone else while he’s away “on tour”.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I can’t believe his mum fed him pasta and sandwiches every night! How terrible! No nutritional value in either. . .
I always had school dinners so had sandwiches every teatime. I’ve never once thought my mum deprived me.
He was fed. Call social services that he didn't have avocado on rye. His diet may not have been ideal nutritionally but he doesn't talk about going to bed hungry, cold, unwashed, unloved etc. Maybe his parents were struggling through difficult times but they fed their children. The food choices and knowledge around food were so different in the 80's when he was a child to now. But with that knowledge we have today, you still have to have to be able to afford it!

Reactions: 18
He was fed. Call social services that he didn't have avocado on rye. His diet may not have been ideal nutritionally but he doesn't talk about going to bed hungry, cold, unwashed, unloved etc. Maybe his parents were struggling through difficult times but they fed their children. The food choices and knowledge around food were so different in the 80's when he was a child to now. But with that knowledge we have today, you still have to have to be able to afford it!
They had holidays abroad! That’s not a family who is struggling financially. Like you say it’s more to do with knowledge. We were fed Frey bentos pies, chicken tonight and sunny delight when we were kids but we aren’t damaged by it, that’s just what 80s kids ate. Quinoa didn’t exist 😂

Reactions: 21
Sunny delight! The drink that turned you orange 🤣 it was delicious though. 80s food was crispy pancakes, oven chips etc at the time everyone thought it was great convenient food!
he was never in any danger though and he wasn’t taken into care. I have worked alongside social services and read what some kid’s experience and it’s heartbreaking.
The artIcle also said his parents loaned him £2k to start up his business!

• Wow
Reactions: 14
Not to defend him because I think he is a pillock (to be polite) but I think he did have a chaotic childhood. There were drugs, mental health, lots of shouting etc, eating disorders, crime, this is not a healthy environment for a child to grow up in and from what he’s said social services were involved and I’d be surprised if not given the situation. He needs to realise that his mum not breastfeeding him and the diet he was in as a child were very very normal things for that generation. That isn’t the problem. He doesn’t have a clue what he is on about so therefore shouldn’t be trying to teach the world. I wish he would go away now

Reactions: 15
Not to defend him because I think he is a pillock (to be polite) but I think he did have a chaotic childhood. There were drugs, mental health, lots of shouting etc, eating disorders, crime, this is not a healthy environment for a child to grow up in and from what he’s said social services were involved and I’d be surprised if not given the situation. He needs to realise that his mum not breastfeeding him and the diet he was in as a child were very very normal things for that generation. That isn’t the problem. He doesn’t have a clue what he is on about so therefore shouldn’t be trying to teach the world. I wish he would go away now
There were also month long holidays in the South of France, he wasn’t hard done by at all.

Reactions: 10
At least he’s in the bargain basement where he belongs
He’s in Costco for £8….that doesn’t usually happen straight away 😂

Sunny delight! The drink that turned you orange 🤣 it was delicious though. 80s food was crispy pancakes, oven chips etc at the time everyone thought it was great convenient food!
he was never in any danger though and he wasn’t taken into care. I have worked alongside social services and read what some kid’s experience and it’s heartbreaking.
I really fancy a crispy pancake now. Followed with a slice of viennetta 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I remember the story about someone turning orange - truth or urban myth?!

Reactions: 3
Urgh, Joe.

That lovely couple clearly just wanted to talk to him and not his stupid phone. Everyone is just bleeping content to this prick.

He winds me up.

Reactions: 9
Listened to him on Alan Carr's podcast this morning (don't ask why, I must've been desperate) and he is SO BORING. Alan was so bubbly and cracking jokes and there was zero banter from Joe. Just constantly turning the conversation back to himself and stroking his own ego.

Reactions: 6
1) a supposed fitness guru can’t do 3 x 5k runs in a row?

2) who tf has never heard of the bleeping Liver building before?!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.