Joe Wicks #13 Hi Joe you probably won’t see this but bog off

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I feel sorry for Steve.

And we've got what 10 days left of Joe showing off opulent hotel rooms most of his followers couldn't afford whilst he's taking the piss with his stupid bleeping polls going oh isn't this tit the twit.
Nice bit of undeclared Ad placement too for his sponsor Lululemon. Business as usual for the greasy, pallid twit.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Oh dear he’s pissed. Not sure the hotel will be too impressed to see him jumping all over the bed. Hopefully he will drink the gin and have to do the run tomorrow with a hangover 🤣

• Wow
Funny that he gets called out for being devoid of any humour then puts on that show. I don’t think I’ve seen anything more pathetic 😂🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Oh dear he’s pissed. Not sure the hotel will be too impressed to see him jumping all over the bed. Hopefully he will drink the gin and have to do the run tomorrow with a hangover 🤣
What even was that?! I’m amazed he got up to run but it looks like he did.

Reactions: 5
Not actually that many people in that audience. His fame is definitely on a downward trajectory, those tours used to sell out in minutes and he’d do multiple signings/shows in one place
Also want the duck is he doing on that bed. What does he think he looks like?!

Reactions: 8
Imagine being a man in your 30s who thinks it’s good idea to set up a camera in your hotel room and film yourself being ‘hilarious’. He’s an absolute bellend of a man.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
He literally makes money out of being a complete bleep. Where did I go wrong 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
How are we all celebrating 2 years since PE with Joe began? Lots of gin tons and late night fridge raids I hope!

• Haha
How are we all celebrating 2 years since PE with Joe began? Lots of gin tons and late night fridge raids I hope!
I’m going to self declare myself the saviour of the nation and the ultimate mental health expert, despite having no formal training. I’ll follow this up with a few cheeky lunchtime gin tons before binging on a carb heavy dinner. My final contribution will be a lecture on the benefits of sleep and healthy eating before manifesting the life of a 14 year old boy - staying up until 1am playing Call of Duty with the boys and binge eating sugary snacks to an extent that has people wondering if I’ve got weed munchies again.

• Haha
I’m in bed already just incase I feel the need to reach for the gin tins tonight … can’t be too careful !! ⚠
I’ve told work I’m not in as I need my sleep and the kids can walk the 8 miles home from school and cook their own dinner
MY NEEDS COME FIRST !!

• Haha
A relative of mine was saying how she had read an article about him, having not heard about him before. And was saying it was great how well he is doing, how attractive he is etc. And I'm sitting there trying to not say he's a prick.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
So he’s on a tour to promote his healthy cook book and yet people send him the most over indulgent cakes and biscuits. . . Which he then films himself eating 🤷‍♀️
I don’t get why he’s so popular when he contradicts himself so much. Surely he could have donated those things to a more worthy cause.

Reactions: 14
Can not believe he’s posted a self absorbed two year anniversary, congratulations me, post about PE with Joe when it is also the National Day of Reflection today. (Actually I can believe it because what else would you expect from the egotistical twit).
All those who lost their lives, those who grieve them, today is about them for most people. Joe Wicks though has declared today, as always, Joe Wicks day. The only thing he is a high achiever at is being a tone deaf prick.

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.