Joe Wicks #13 Hi Joe you probably won’t see this but bog off

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Listened to him on Alan Carr's podcast this morning (don't ask why, I must've been desperate) and he is SO BORING. Alan was so bubbly and cracking jokes and there was zero banter from Joe. Just constantly turning the conversation back to himself and stroking his own ego.
He was exactly the same on off menu. it's SO painful to listen too

Reactions: 5
Did anyone ever listen to the podcast interview he did with Tim Peak the astronaut. It was like listening to my 5 year asking questions ‘ so you know like when you’re in space is it really dark and stuff? That was one of the more intelligent questions. I felt embarrassed for him.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Did anyone ever listen to the podcast interview he did with Tim Peak the astronaut. It was like listening to my 5 year asking questions ‘ so you know like when you’re in space is it really dark and stuff? That was one of the more intelligent questions. I felt embarrassed for him.
His success has all been down to luck hasn’t it? I agree with whoever mentioned the lovely couple who he wouldn’t let speak, everything is for show and the gram.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Curry and chips leftovers- yuck !! You just know he’s hitting up the hotel bar as well.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Had to laugh when I saw his meal was curry, rice, naan AND chips. After he'd eaten some kind of cookie/cake thing. Yes, the king of "must get my protein in to bulk" was hitting the simple carbs hard. No wonder he can only bloody make a walk tomorrow, he'll be bloated and full of gas (which will equally be coming out of his ass and his mouth).

• Haha
Reactions: 12
It The Albert Dock Joe, not “Albert’s Dock” and it’s about a 5 minute walk from the Liver Building not 5k!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Omg he’s having a laugh. 5k from the liver building to the Albert dock it’s literally about 5 mins walk away. And he needs to do some research he can’t even pronounce the names of places properly ‘I fink it’s called the alberts dock’ duck off out of my city joe

Also I swear if I find out I know anyone who has went on that walk they’re getting disowned 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Omg he’s having a laugh. 5k from the liver building to the Albert dock it’s literally about 5 mins walk away. And he needs to do some research he can’t even pronounce the names of places properly ‘I fink it’s called the alberts dock’ duck off out of my city joe

Also I swear if I find out I know anyone who has went on that walk they’re getting disowned 🤣
Was Scousebirdblogs aka Jeff the Screff there? She could have given him a hairy fanny pen and a diary as a memento of his visit 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Was anyone else hoping he wouldn’t be able to stop in time running up the takeoff ramp?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Should he not be putting ad every time he wears Lululemon/ has the Lululemon water bottle in a story? 🤔

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.