Joe Wicks #13 Hi Joe you probably won’t see this but bog off

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think it’s if he tags them. But the rules are a bit grey.
Fair enough. To be honest i feel its sneaky of him as he's in paid partnership with them and his followers should/will know that and its sublimal advertising. Majority of what I've noticed from his stories today is the Lululemon top (not that it makes me want to buy but yeah!)

Reactions: 7
Fair enough. To be honest i feel its sneaky of him as he's in paid partnership with them and his followers should/will know that and its sublimal advertising. Majority of what I've noticed from his stories today is the Lululemon top (not that it makes me want to buy but yeah!)
Oh definitely understand you. But I think the rules are if the brand is tagged it must be declared. Like I said it’s a bit grey coz technically they’re not tagged but the wording is there!

Reactions: 3
What a bleeping hypocrite!! Ate all that tit in the hotel room and then laughed about the fruit “as if I’m going to eat that when this is here”. In 5 minutes he’ll be lecturing on mindful eating and choosing the right food that’s good for us, and isn’t processed and is full of nutrient. Of course Saint Joe of Beggingham Palace doesn’t need to follow these rules as he’s just shown by hoovering up all that tit!!! I mean, it would make me sick eating a packet of crisp, chocolate bar and 6 macaroons in 6 minutes. God, I just bleeping hate him so much I think I’m going to have to delete my Instagram 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
He's just gone to the hotel gym after consuming all that. He really is king of mixed messaging and disordered behaviour atm.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Can he bleeping stop with the tit David Brent impressions?

And his oh I don't eat like this all the time im not setting a good example. One Joe we've seen your multiple meals out excessive gin tons and midnight fridge raiding and two no you're not (probably the only time ill agree with you!).

Reactions: 12
In all seriousness, the bloke has clearly got a personality disorder. He doesn’t need a workout, he needs an assessment.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
David Brent. The most unfunny character ever. Of which most of his young followers (which he will have thanks to PE with Joe) won’t get.
He’s an absolute bellend.
Genuinely surprised his PR team haven’t told him to stop yet. His Instagram doesn’t exactly paint the picture he clearly wants of himself.

Reactions: 10
To be honest I never really watched the office and for a long time I thought his comment that stuff was too sweet and he preferred flan was him just being quite rude about the things people had sent him 🤣

• Haha
Well I totally voted 7am and 5k run because he deserves to suffer after that ridiculous stuffing of his face.
Did we really need close ups of his belly 🤢 even breathing in didn't look like he had much of a 6 pack ATM. Wonder how much Photoshop goes on with the publicity pics he has done?!

• Haha
Wait till the come down after this week 😂😂 spouting all the bollocks about how tit he feels after a weeks hard graft on the road. Welcome to life Joe. Anyway you can duck off back to America next week to get over it, like we all do after a hard week at work 🥱

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Yes, all this hard work stuffing cakes this week and signing a few books he must have earned himself another holiday 😆
He hasn't mentioned his family after day 1 on the road. He'll also be back to "give us a twirl Indie" this week I bet.

Reactions: 6
Wait till the come down after this week 😂😂 spouting all the bollocks about how tit he feels after a weeks hard graft on the road. Welcome to life Joe. Anyway you can duck off back to America next week to get over it, like we all do after a hard week at work 🥱
The issue is Joe cannot see the irony. He spouts on about how we should all be in bed early, exercise and cook meals from scratch…..but as soon as he does a day even slightly resembling a day at work he is all over the shop with disordered eating. It’s only manageable when at home doing duck all apart from ice baths

The genius of Ricky Gervais making the deeply unlikeable and cringe inducing David Brent funny but when Joe does it he’s just deeply unlikeable and cringe inducing.

Reactions: 9
It's the stories of him pinching his 'fat' after he's ate 'bad foods' that are so damaging and I don't understand how he can't see that

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.