Joe Wicks #13 Hi Joe you probably won’t see this but bog off

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know this sounds a bit bitchy but Rosie has a very high and smooth forehead. Botox? How old is she, early 30s? Joe is looking rough, I don't think he's going to morph I to a glam grey gent just a grizzled grey grump I expect.
Good luck to them with 3, I know I couldn't cope. I'm the middle of three and had to be a very willful child to get attention. I think they've been pretty lucky so far, their kids (or what we see) are pretty compliant toddlers but the third arriving as Marley hits 3 might lead to him letting them know about his existence!

Reactions: 11
I hope it’s another boy. If it’s another girl I really would feel for Marley.

Reactions: 14
Usually on another thread on here, but I have to get this off my chest.

This man is a douche. The way he promotes food and exercise is warped and disordered - "I'm having a curry tonight so gonna bang out a workout".
Seriously? If you know you have an active lifestyle and workout when you can and eat in moderation then a blowout dinner does not need a workout to "make up" for anything 🙄

It's quite dangerous and triggering for anyone going through an eating disorder or recovered from an eating disorder (I am the latter) to see how he talks about eating and workout habits.

What a twit.

Anyway, as you were 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 35
I've had to unfollow him on everything. Couldn't stand it any longer.

Reactions: 7

This man is a douche. The way he promotes food and exercise is warped and disordered - "I'm having a curry tonight so gonna bang out a workout".
Seriously? If you know you have an active lifestyle and workout when you can and eat in moderation then a blowout dinner does not need a workout to "make up" for anything 🙄

It's quite dangerous and triggering for anyone going through an eating disorder or recovered from an eating disorder (I am the latter) to see how he talks about eating and workout habits.

What a twit.

Anyway, as you were 😂
I just want to say well done on your recovery. It is unbelievably challenging (to put it mildly) to battle an eating disorder. Be proud of yourself x

• Heart
Reactions: 9

What a twit.

Anyway, as you were 😂
I totally agree what he promotes is definitely not healthy and I really don’t agree with some of the before and after pictures he shares some of them are not healthy !
So glad to hear you are recovered it must be so tough x

Reactions: 8
I just want to say well done on your recovery. It is unbelievably challenging (to put it mildly) to battle an eating disorder. Be proud of yourself x
Oh absolutely it was the hardest thing I ever had to do. It was was finding out I was pregnant with my first child - who is now 8! - that gave me the kick into recovery I needed. I was starving myself and making myself sick if I ate anything even something small so I literally stopped doing it for the sake of my baby. Incredibly hard, and gaining weight with pregnancy is tough on any woman but particularly with an eating disorder but I've got through it and I don't punish myself anymore.
In fact, I'm now "overweight" - stupid BMI - but I run long distance 3 times a week and eat way more fruit and veg than I did when I was thin. And I certainly don't need to "crack out a workout" if I happen to have eaten more than I planned.
I'd hate being married to someone like him. In a way I feel sorry for Rosie as I can imagine he expected her to lose the baby weight quickly and probably counted down until the 6 weeks post partum all clear to exercise.
And God forbid the woman ever has a hint of post natal depression - imagine how insufferable he'd be?

"Depressed?! Rosie what ya talking about darling, we got beautiful kids, you don't need to be depressed, give me 100 jumping jacks that will set right! It's all in your head remember you need to focus your mind set!"

Patronising prick.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
We've long said on here he has disordered eating, and the obsession with earning food by exercise, rewarding with food and inability to control himself around food (going to bed early to avoid late night snacking) are all big red flags. Yet he thinks he's in a position to preach to the population at large and has an exercise and diet app is concerning. I hope those with better understanding or even some nutrition training actually put the app content together.
I also am uncomfortable with the before and afters, particularly as they are mainly semi naked women he shows. I've noticed lately he's been getting them to talk about well being gains and not just weight loss. But it's all clearly aimed at his target market, middle aged women who want to loose weight.
I am in that target market by the way but can see through his bull to not pay out for an app!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Oh absolutely it was the hardest thing I ever had to do. It was was finding out I was pregnant with my first child - who is now 8! - that gave me the kick into recovery I needed. I was starving myself and making myself sick if I ate anything even something small so I literally stopped doing it for the sake of my baby. Incredibly hard, and gaining weight with pregnancy is tough on any woman but particularly with an eating disorder but I've got through it and I don't punish myself anymore.
In fact, I'm now "overweight" - stupid BMI - but I run long distance 3 times a week and eat way more fruit and veg than I did when I was thin. And I certainly don't need to "crack out a workout" if I happen to have eaten more than I planned.
I'd hate being married to someone like him. In a way I feel sorry for Rosie as I can imagine he expected her to lose the baby weight quickly and probably counted down until the 6 weeks post partum all clear to exercise.
And God forbid the woman ever has a hint of post natal depression - imagine how insufferable he'd be?

"Depressed?! Rosie what ya talking about darling, we got beautiful kids, you don't need to be depressed, give me 100 jumping jacks that will set right! It's all in your head remember you need to focus your mind set!"

Patronising prick.
That is absolutely amazing. What an achievement. My sister suffers with anorexia and bulimia and it has such a strong hold of her. It’s an awful illness.
This man absolutely has disordered eating and should not be allowed to be so popular as he is.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
We've long said on here he has disordered eating, and the obsession with earning food by exercise, rewarding with food and inability to control himself around food (going to bed early to avoid late night snacking) are all big red flags. Yet he thinks he's in a position to preach to the population at large and has an exercise and diet app is concerning. I hope those with better understanding or even some nutrition training actually put the app content together.
I also am uncomfortable with the before and afters, particularly as they are mainly semi naked women he shows. I've noticed lately he's been getting them to talk about well being gains and not just weight loss. But it's all clearly aimed at his target market, middle aged women who want to loose weight.
I am in that target market by the way but can see through his bull to not pay out for an app!
Also, he's under the impression that you can ONLY be healthy if you lose weight. Bullshit.
I lost a fair amount of baby weight after my 3rd child. Then I took up running and I've put on a stone. Yet I've lost 3 inches from my waist and hips and gone down to a size 12 from 14 on my too half and have never been fitter and healthier.

For someone who claims to be a "health expert" he doesn't exactly think outside the box or scream body positivity to me

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Marley sat on that worktop next to the pan is giving me the fear. Also Dozie must be getting kept in a cupboard, you literally wouldn’t know she lived there

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Marley sat on that worktop next to the pan is giving me the fear. Also Dozie must be getting kept in a cupboard, you literally wouldn’t know she lived there
I wonder if he tells her to stay out of the room when he’s filming the videos with the kids because it makes him look like the perfect dad!
Aside from Marley about to get sautéed in the pan!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I'm not convinced the kids liked that dinner as much as he made out and they just do the thumbs up as they are trained to perform for the camera. Indie clearly said she didn't want the peppers on hers.
Was their meal just lettuce leaves loaded with rice and flavoured mince? I don't know why you can't just have a bowl of rice with the flavoured mince on top and skip the lettuce leaf faff, but then that's not insta worthy!

I'm not convinced the kids liked that dinner as much as he made out and they just do the thumbs up as they are trained to perform for the camera. Indie clearly said she didn't want the peppers on hers.
Was their meal just lettuce leaves loaded with rice and flavoured mince? I don't know why you can't just have a bowl of rice with the flavoured mince on top and skip the lettuce leaf faff, but then that's not insta worthy!
Agree 100%. Lettuce wraps are a keto dinner not a dinner for toddlers.

Reactions: 13
I have to say, Marley’s face was contorting with disgust so I was expecting him to refuse to eat. So surprised that he picked it up and took a bite.

I think I’m just jealous because my autistic kids would rather starve to death than eat a lettuce leaf any day of the week.

Reactions: 10
bleeping he’ll what planet does this test live on. Go to bed early with your kids. Some of us work for a living you prick

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.