Joe Wicks #13 Hi Joe you probably won’t see this but bog off

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I love the fact he says that of course things will change with the arrival of number 3 in September. What about the months of sleep disturbance for a Rosie while she’s pregnant?!! I always sleep better once the baby has bloody arrived. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
If I went to bed an hour earlier I'd be in bed before my kids. They would then stay up way too late and not brush teeth etc. Love to see him going to bed at 10 when he has teens😆 It works for him, great, but he has no empathy that this is not the solution to everyone's problems.
Despite not going to bed at 10 my other half leaves for work at 6.20am none of us raid the fridge at 10.30 and we all have plenty of energy to work out after work/school as we don't have the luxury of time to do so in the morning.

Reactions: 12
Lol I work long days at a hospital and start at 6.45 am and finish at 8.45pm.. by the time I’m home, showered and in bed it’s nearly 10pm and then I’m up again the next morning at 5.30 for the next 6.45am start!! And that’s without any children!! But sure Joe, I just don’t make the effort to get up and exercise 😴😴

• Heart
Reactions: 19
🤢🤢🤢 nice spotty greasy skin close up there from his acupuncture session. Wonder if he showers after workouts or just roams around in his workout gear all day

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
No Joe, I can't always get to bed an hour earlier. I work 2-3 nights a week you obnoxious prick.
Work 3 nights a week too and I'd love to give him the feeling after that last shift. Actually feel like you've been hit by a bus. He hasn't done hard graft in his life. Pulling his trailer round London parks doing burpees doesn't count either.

Reactions: 15
I worked nights for a couple of years, it was SO tough. Utter respect to you 💖
To be honest, me personally, I'm ok with them. I can adapt quite easy to sleeping on my nights off - especially on my week of 2 nights and they're not consecutive. And it fits in with the hubby and kids etc.
But I'm due on next week and have pre period rage, on my 3 night week in which I did last night and have tonight plus another later in the week, so his smug comments tipped me over the edge 🤣🤪

• Heart
Reactions: 3
bleeping he’ll what planet does this test live on. Go to bed early with your kids. Some of us work for a living you prick
Yep exactly! Does he know the average family do not have a cleaner either. There’s no way they do the cleaning in that house.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
The 6 am club for time for yourself? How about all those who are up way before then to go to work or just getting in from work?
Hes such a pillock.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I hope baby number 3 never sleeps. Ever. I hope he/she is one of those babies who sale hourly for the first 12 months. See what he says about sleep then

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
My daughters wake up time is 6am. So how do I do that? Go to bed at 9pm? Sometimes she wakes at 5.30am! Honestly I do not need him preaching to me about sleep!
yesterday I was out the house at 8am to do the nursery drop then head to work for 8 hours, home, tea and bed. The man doesn’t have a clue. If he leaves the house he gets picked up and his work involves standing around having his photo taken or doing a few burpees. I bet he does 3 or 4 hours of ‘work’ at most.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Joe Wicks doesn’t need to sleep, he needs to shut the duck up and fade off into obscurity.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
His stories this morning 🙄, in bed at 9pm! I didn’t finished bedtime until 9pm!
Me time in the morning? So when do I fit that in between getting two children ready, lunches made and school/nursery run done, because even getting up at 6am I can’t fit it in.
Read the room!

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.