Joe Wicks #13 Hi Joe you probably won’t see this but bog off

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m guessing if he’s gallivanting to coachella and wherever else he won’t be training as hard when he goes there this time?
Sad thing is if he did somehow put on a lot of weight he would probably use it as a reason to film a documentary about mental health and then sell a new plan!

Reactions: 6
He's not put his phone away either! Thought he'd promised it would be the last we heard from him. Then popped up with a gazillion #ads for gousto, 5k a day challenge and now a final ice bath. Just hurry up and piss off to the states.
Trip to NY with his brother, do you think they are trying to crack the American market now? His coverage over here must be pretty much saturated by now, we're all sick of him popping up everywhere!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
bleeping hell

Read the room you absolute bleep!

Banging on about Gousto, bleeping off to America, banging on about Coachella, and slagging off ready meals.

Check out the FB groups - folk switching off their ovens and using slow cooker/air fryers/microwaves - and shopping from the yellow sticker bins.

He is alienating the very people that made him rich

Reactions: 10
Yeah because he’s definitely going to be doing a 5k at Coachella 🙄 or when he’s got the kids while Dosie is there

Reactions: 5
The joke that is Joe wicks telling people how good it is to get off social media 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Best thing about the current inflation is that the first thing people will cancel to save money is Joes crappy app hahahahahahahah

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I wonder if that’s why we got 200 stories on gousto?
Gousto must be on it’s last legs. It was great during lockdown and sales boomed but some of the recipes, you can get the same ingredients in the supermarket for less than half what Gousto charge.

Reactions: 8
Gousto must be on it’s last legs. It was great during lockdown and sales boomed but some of the recipes, you can get the same ingredients in the supermarket for less than half what Gousto charge.
Also there's other companies like hellofresh who constantly do offers.

Love how yesterday Joe said he was gonna switch his phone off and then posted another 3 stories.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
They also send so much packaging. It’s ridiculous compared to going and buying in the supermarket/greengrocers etc. Their customer services is pretty poor too….I got some boxes a while back (same with Hello Fresh, whenever they’re doing offers otherwise they’re £££) and they kept missing out ingredients or sending meat that was all going off the next day. The response was we’ll give you £2 off your next box and you can just pop to the supermarket for what’s missing this week 🤷🏻‍♀️Isn’t the point to save you a supermarket trip and also the amount of stuff missing cost more than £2….
I definitely think they’ll have had their day of people are having to tighten their belts you’re not going to be spending £40+ on a meal box

Also once you’ve had a few boxes you have the recipe cards and you don’t need gusto for a while again!
Hello fresh also have most of their recipes online.

My Vodafone rewards offering 65% off my first box and a still big discount on rest of boxes for the month. Desperate for sales.

Reactions: 4
Personally, I’d rather find a nice recipe on Instagram and buy the ingredients myself! I’ve pasta evangelists once a week and I know pasta is easy but the quality of their ingredients is worth a little splurge now and then. And I love me some pasta. Had a look at the gousto recipes and they don’t look like anything special.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.