Joe Wicks #13 Hi Joe you probably won’t see this but bog off

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You just know he’s going to be eating and drinking like a squealing piglet in New York and constantly showing off.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
5 days in New York! I can’t believe he’s going for so long. I wouldn’t be happy being pregnant and left with 2 small children in a foreign country. At least at home she’s had friends and family around to help and the kids would be at nursery. I honestly hope someone is there with her.

Reactions: 9
I love how he mentioned the 5ks but I bet you he didn’t all weekend. I also still reckon they have a nanny, despite his claims they don’t.

I’m telling you…he’s on the decline. He’s too comfortable now. He will put on weight and struggle to get it off due to his lifestyle choices. Mark my words

Reactions: 13
Interesting article today where he admits he’s an emotional eater and has binges, very different tone to his preachy Insta persona

Reactions: 3
He also left Rosie alone with Indie at a few weeks old to go boozing in Vegas for about a week. Perhaps she encourages it because he's no bleeping help anyway.

I don’t feel sorry for Rosie.
Both of them are at home all day every day both the kids go to Nursery most parents can’t afford to send their kids until they get funding or have to for work !
They have help from both sets of grandparents and no doubt a cleaner/housekeeper !
Most mums are coping with kids on their own and holding down a job !

• Heart
Reactions: 12
She won’t be alone. She’s never alone with the kids. One of their mums or nikkis wife will be there … or the secret nanny! Tbh, if Joe was my husband I’d be delighted if he went away for 5 whole days!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
He also left Rosie alone with Indie at a few weeks old to go boozing in Vegas for about a week. Perhaps she encourages it because he's no bleeping help anyway.
Slightly off topic but nothing will top them going away straight after bringing Marley home from hospital (where he’d been poorly) so Joe could get his leg over.

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
😱😱😱😱😱

Seriously?
Seriously. Marley was premature, had a stay in nicu, had an undiagnosed sight problem and literally weeks after his birth they both fucked off away for the night to “reconnect”. I still can’t fathom it.

Reactions: 4
Here we go - cannot thank Joe enough for showing us the NY skyline that everyone and his dog has already seen in real life or in films etc. Also - I wonder what intentions Joe set for himself today:

Reactions: 3
Here we go - cannot thank Joe enough for showing us the NY skyline that everyone and his dog has already seen in real life or in films etc. Also - I wonder what intentions Joe set for himself today:
“I, Sir Greasy Joe of Wicks, Burpee Jesus, Saviour of PE, General Messiah, MBE doth proclaim today to intend to be……..a knob, binge eat 10,000 cals, get tit faced and brag about it all to my disciples online who fund my lifestyle and massage my ego”

• Haha
That sandwich actually makes me want to vomit 🤮 such a show off like nobody cares Joe you self entitled prick

Reactions: 2
Sorry to sound like a snob here but Katz is so overrated and so grotty. There's so many nicer and better Jewish delis in the vicinity but Joe won't think to look for them. Calls himself a food author and goes to the biggest tourist traps.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.