Joe Wicks #13 Hi Joe you probably won’t see this but bog off

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Joe posts a picture of Rosie for Mother’s Day with only one of her children. He really doesn’t like Marley does he

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Im sure last year he didn’t even mention Rosie, just his mum and considered eating the chocolates he’d bought her.
i hope it’s non alcoholic wine or just staged photos. She must be about 4months.

Reactions: 5
Im sure last year he didn’t even mention Rosie, just his mum and considered eating the chocolates he’d bought her.
i hope it’s non alcoholic wine or just staged photos. She must be about 4months.
She was drinking tea at one point when everyone was on the wine

Although she definitely has a glass of wine next to her plate….living with Joe I’d be tempted to drink

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I got his new book for Mother’s Day.
I’ve just taken it back to the shop and swapped it for something else.
It is really really bad. There’s not one recipe that I would like to make!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I think his binge eating and drinking is out of control, the intensive exercise only just keeps it in check. You can see that after him not exercising for a week....

Reactions: 6
I'm sorry what? Why is he talking about a toddler working out?
Yes my toddler joins me for some of my exercise classes so I don't need to arrange childcare but I never encourage her to join in or copy me. I'd much rather see her running around and acting like a toddler than doing squats or sit ups etc. I don't think it's healthy either.
Its wrong tbh on alot of levels. Not only because shes too young and should be acting as a little child but also because she's now likely to have some exercise issues like her dad.

Reactions: 13
Toddlers should be learning how to throw, catch, run around, broad jump etc. Things that will actually enhance their develop. Not doing effin’ burpees

Reactions: 9
It was more the performing on stage part that bothered me. He's bringing her up base her value on adulation from others, much like he thrives on it and his wife clearly thrives on being "body of fire" with her background. Really unhealthy for self esteem.
Only one shot of Marley in his track suit (super cute, seems to really look up to his dad who ignores him) but loads of indie. The cat got more attention!

Reactions: 12
Oh poor poor Indie. I know it’s been said before, but there’s such an emphasis on looks in that house (Rosie’s body being 🔥) and such disordered eating habits that the children are going to struggle to have a healthy relationship with food. Rather than praising her for doing Burpees on a stage in front of people (and thousands more on the gram), he should be encouraging healthy movement through a range of age appropriate activities…that’s enough for a toddler. Instead she sees her mum publicly praised only for her looks, her dad stuck in a binge/over exercise cycle, and that she gets heaps of positive attention for exercising. Honestly, it’s a recipe for trouble. Stick that in your next book, Joe

Reactions: 16
My god he‘s such a bleeping irresponsible knob, those grapes need to be cut in half. Massive choking hazard, but hey as long as Marley can count them all (repeatedly!).

E02B9ACB-7321-438E-9A67-A36CC256F537.jpeg

I’m so so angry I’ve actually messaged the spanner.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.