Joe Wicks #12 He's not the Messiah. He's a very naughty boy!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The new Joe Wicks plan.
"Live in the Californian sun
Eat fresh food prepared for you
Exercise every day
Leave the kids with the nanny 3/4 of the time.

What do you mean you can't do what he does? Have you tried being rich?"

He's really gone off the deep end - relatable Joe is no more.

Reactions: 22
The new Joe Wicks plan.
"Live in the Californian sun
Eat fresh food prepared for you
Exercise every day
Leave the kids with the nanny 3/4 of the time.

What do you mean you can't do what he does? Have you tried being rich?"

He's really gone off the deep end - relatable Joe is no more.
I’m really hoping this holiday is going to piss people off and they will get fed up with him !! whilst we are all going to work in the dark and coming home in the dark he’s pratting about all day spending all the App money

Reactions: 9
I'm gutted he's not going to be home for Christmas tbh 5 gintons deep, face planting a Christmas pudding at 1am boxing day morning.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Go to bed at 8pm… I wish. Thanks for the tip
Joe but most of us mere mortals (lots of which are funding your lifestyle via your plan) live in the real world with real jobs, kids that we have to look after ourselves & homes/lives to juggle. We don’t get 3 month holidays in the sun where our meals are cooked for us and we spend all our time working out. The whole concept of the JW brand was that he’s relatable and proving you can exercise without the need for fancy gyms equipment. He used to provide ‘free’ workouts via YouTube but now relatable joe is no more & access to his latest workouts is via subscription only. I used to really like him. Now I think he’s a pretentious twit.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Go to bed at 8pm… I wish. Thanks for the tip
Joe but most of us mere mortals (lots of which are funding your lifestyle via your plan) live in the real world with real jobs, kids that we have to look after ourselves & homes/lives to juggle. We don’t get 3 month holidays in the sun where our meals are cooked for us and we spend all our time working out. The whole concept of the JW brand was that he’s relatable and proving you can exercise without the need for fancy gyms equipment. He used to provide ‘free’ workouts via YouTube but now relatable joe is no more & access to his latest workouts is via subscription only. I used to really like him. Now I think he’s a pretentious twit.
🤣🤣🤣
Was this what he said in the live?!

Yeah that's realistic for people who work full time. If I went to bed for sleep at 8pm, my kid would be unsupervised for an hour, my washing would never be done, my kitchen and living room never clean and I'd never have a bath or have stuff ready for a school run morning. Nor ever have time to work out. Not that I actually have time to do that now. But if I did it would be tagged onto all the above tasks.

He is not for real.
He genuinely believes his own bullshit.

🤣🤣🤣
Was this what he said in the live?!

Yeah that's realistic for people who work full time. If I went to bed for sleep at 8pm, my kid would be unsupervised for an hour, my washing would never be done, my kitchen and living room never clean and I'd never have a bath or have stuff ready for a school run morning. Nor ever have time to work out. Not that I actually have time to do that now. But if I did it would be tagged onto all the above tasks.

He is not for real.
He genuinely believes his own bullshit.
Ahh wait I've just seen the story 😂

Yes, sleep is important, but if I'd read that when I was in the throes of sleep deprivation with my then non-sleeping baby/toddler I would want to punch his smug sideways smile off his face even more.

He's so smarmy. He has two little kids but literally seems never to be disturbed or interrupted by them, he can go to the gym when he wants, go to bed when he wants, check out when he wants.

Ahh. To be rolling in money but trying so hard to still be treated like one of "us".
Just admit you don't have a normal life Joe.
Admit the help you clearly have and stop the pretence.

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
He has two little kids but literally seems never to be disturbed or interrupted by them
And on the odd occasion when Marley woke in the night (like a normal baby/toddler) he acted like he was basically dead the next day. Or he would act like a martyr and do a workout at like 3am.

Honestly though, agreed, who the duck other than Joe can go to bed at 8 with 2 young children??? To be fair they never ever tidied up at night before and probably still don't, their old house would have the same dirty clothes and dishes and toys on the floor in the same places for days.

Reactions: 10
And on the odd occasion when Marley woke in the night (like a normal baby/toddler) he acted like he was basically dead the next day. Or he would act like a martyr and do a workout at like 3am.

Honestly though, agreed, who the duck other than Joe can go to bed at 8 with 2 young children??? To be fair they never ever tidied up at night before and probably still don't, their old house would have the same dirty clothes and dishes and toys on the floor in the same places for days.
Oh yes I remember the horror he went through because his tiny baby woke him in the night 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Ah he’s back to banging on about sleep again.

Relatable Joe at his best 🙄

He has such a manic, obsessive personality. I get the idea of trying to get an early night but 8pm is excessive, literally no adult can or wants to do that. He’s definitely all or nothing. I reckon he’s had weeks of very late nights on the gintons and now he’s remembered his sleep crusade he’s going the other way. Presuming he puts his kids to bed at 7 like most adults do, it’s mental that he goes to bed an hour later 😂

Reactions: 8
So it's taken a year to develop the android app and its launch price is £10 more than the apple launch price 🤯
You can tell he is team apple! 🤢
Wouldn't have got the app anyway but if I was someone eager for the android app I'd be pissed off!

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 3
Can I just say how much “is this a bit of you?” Pisses me off? Usually follows an image of one of his recipes. What the duck does it even mean?

Reactions: 7
Does anyone find the transformation pics he shares troubling? More often than not they are younger women in skimpy outfits. The last few I've seen him share, the end point, they just look like they've gone too far and look really skinny. I worry these people have become addicted to losing weight and being on his plan.
If it's all about mental health why is he always sharing pics of (mainly) women going from larger sized to tiny? It's not selling a good balanced way of being, of being fitter, healthier, but all about weight loss.

Reactions: 6
The only reason Joe can go to bed at 8 is because he sleep trained the sh*t out of Marley when he was young. Many parents choose to lie with their kids until they fall to sleep. Not all of us would be happy to leave their kids screaming themselves to sleep. So yes, Bedtime with your kids takes a second. One book and close the door. I am sure they don’t dare to leave the room

• Wow
The only reason Joe can go to bed at 8 is because he sleep trained the sh*t out of Marley when he was young. Many parents choose to lie with their kids until they fall to sleep. Not all of us would be happy to leave their kids screaming themselves to sleep. So yes, Bedtime with your kids takes a second. One book and close the door. I am sure they don’t dare to leave the room
So so sad when parents do this. Babies can’t regulate themselves & that’s why they cry. So now in Marley’s little brain he knows no matter how much he cries, no one is going to come and regulate him.

I saw a couple of stories a while back where I noticed he has a baby gate on the doors of the kid’s rooms so essentially they’re locked in - totally unable to disrupt him and dosie’s reconnection time

• Sad
Reactions: 12
It’s like musical bloody beds in our house every night. I can guarantee at least one of the children will be asleep in someone else’s bed when I wake them in the morning 😂 Wouldn’t have it any other way!!

• Heart
How do you know this? Was it on his insta as I don’t remember it. Poor Marley 😞

How do you know this? Was it on his insta as I don’t remember it. Poor Marley 😞
Around the time he was 12 months Joe did a thank you post to Just Chill Mama. Talking about how Marley was still waking up once or twice and it was exhausting. Under the post I remember a lot of comments were telling him it was totally normal. I think Joe thought he had a really terrible sleeper on his hands (when in reality he just had a baby)

Around the time he was 12 months Joe did a thank you post to Just Chill Mama. Talking about how Marley was still waking up once or twice and it was exhausting. Under the post I remember a lot of comments were telling him it was totally normal. I think Joe thought he had a really terrible sleeper on his hands (when in reality he just had a baby)
Didn’t share on his main account though. Wouldn’t have made him look like the ‘perfect, I can so everything, dad’. But presume it was a freebie so probably in their deal to share it

Attachments

• Sad
Reactions: 1

Didn’t share on his main account though. Wouldn’t have made him look like the ‘perfect, I can so everything, dad’. But presume it was a freebie so probably in their deal to share it
I always roll my eyes when people talk about ‘gentle’ sleep training. It’s still sleep training, eg not responding to your babies needs. I know it works for people but babies are meant to wake!!

Reactions: 8
So a baby waking a few times in the night is exhausting for him yet he wants 4/5 kids !!
Finding Marley exhausting and neither of them work is ridiculous !

• Haha
Reactions: 14
So a baby waking a few times in the night is exhausting for him yet he wants 4/5 kids !!
Finding Marley exhausting and neither of them work is ridiculous !
I think that’s why Rosie isn’t pregnant yet - they found two under 2 harder than they expected so put the plan for more on hold. I think they’ll probably wait until Indie is at school and Marley is at nursery

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.