Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Brummiebird

VIP Member
Joe wicks on Monday - Had a lovely weekend at a festival with my family, just relaxing and being present.
Joe Wicks on Wednesday - Not had a break in ages, haven’t stopped since last March.

• Haha
Reactions: 34

Brummiebird

VIP Member
Hallelujah, praise be to the Gin Ton, for he is risen!
Just like Christ went in to the desert and resisted temptation, Joe the Messiah flew to a luxury resort in Mexico and did a week without his IPhone. Preach it to the masses Burpee Jesus!
His disciples await the news that Dozy Magdalene still has the body of fire, Indie is fluent in Mexican and now able to whip up a Pina Colada and Marley has now taken up his rightful place at the table.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32

Asparagus123

VIP Member
So someone asked how Rosie stays so fit and Joe answered that she works out 4 times a week when Marley naps and she has only been to the gym once when her mum visited !

So he gets to exercise whenever he wants and goes to the gym everyday but Rosie can only exercise when Marley naps !

What a selfish wanker he is !!

Reactions: 30

Bubblemamaa22

Chatty Member
Screenshot_20211221-161403_Instagram.jpg

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

P.s. he ALWAYS talks from a place of privilege and never acknowledges it.
If I go to bed straight after my kid does every night Joe I would live in squalor, as there's nobody else in my house to do it. Now fuck off back to your mansion and keep your "hot takes" to your fucking self.

• Haha
Reactions: 29

Brummiebird

VIP Member
Coming shortly to a Mumsnet thread titled ‘Teachers, what is the worst gift a parent has ever given to you’

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Roll out the cavalry all hail the Burpee Jesus has returned and is ‘back in our timelines’ 🎺🎺 with the smuggest face you ever did see, declaring himself 100% reconnected with the family
Baby number 3 implanted.

I hate when he comes on his stories and preaches about time away from phones. He‘ll be back to storying every single minute of his life by tomorrow.

• Haha
Reactions: 28

LaLaDoDo

He has so much opportunity to spend quality time with Marley while at home, loads more than families who have to work 9-5 jobs or shifts. He has so much leisure time which he chooses to spend elsewhere. It’ll be awful if he has this perspective on holiday and still scarpers off on his motorbike when he gets home.

• Heart
Reactions: 27

Londonchick

Chatty Member
My children have made sure I’ve had no need for an alarm clock in 7 years now. The idea of waking naturally with a light makes me scream with laughter when you consider there are 2 toddlers in that house

• Haha
Reactions: 27

Asparagus123

VIP Member
Since his crying 😭 video he’s hardly been having a hard time has he ?

I think he was crying because he couldn’t visit his holiday home in America and show off

So since the poor me 😭 crying video he has

Had so many nights out and super expensive meals out I’ve lost count
Had a sauna and ice bath fitted in his garden in his 4.5 million pound mansion
Numerous trips out on one of his many expensive motorcycles
Trip to the British Grand Prix as a VIP
VIP trip to Wimbledon
VIP trip to Wembley
Trip to the Wave in Bristol ( possibly gifted )
Hotel stay with Rosie and the kids
Drunk many a gin ton from his home bar with a fridge for tonic alone
Had a catered birthday party for Rosie
Been to Mexico 🇲🇽 with the family
As many gusto meals as you like
Trip to see the lion King
Tom jones
I needed to get that off my chest 😂 he’s insufferable

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 26

Brummiebird

VIP Member
His latest story looks like he’s out drinking again??
I think Dozie is going to have to organise an intervention soon! It’s a Tuesday night and he has young children?! 🤦🏻‍♂️🤣
He’s celebrating the one week anniversary of the celebration of the day his teenage virgin Mother bestowed the gift of him on to the world.
Christians celebrate the birth of Jesus with turkey and tinsel, Joe the Messiah celebrates his own coming with gin tons and self love.

• Haha

Chockablock

Go to bed at 8pm… I wish. Thanks for the tip
Joe but most of us mere mortals (lots of which are funding your lifestyle via your plan) live in the real world with real jobs, kids that we have to look after ourselves & homes/lives to juggle. We don’t get 3 month holidays in the sun where our meals are cooked for us and we spend all our time working out. The whole concept of the JW brand was that he’s relatable and proving you can exercise without the need for fancy gyms equipment. He used to provide ‘free’ workouts via YouTube but now relatable joe is no more & access to his latest workouts is via subscription only. I used to really like him. Now I think he’s a pretentious twat.

• Heart

Bubblemamaa22

Chatty Member
Why is it just him and Indie in the pic? Surely should be the whole fam?! Weirrrrrd bloke.
That's Marley.

He's trying to prove he doesn't play favourites.

I'm surprised he didn't mention how the world shook when it felt his presence, the weight of his immense potential to inspire us all.

He is the epitome of crass.

• Haha
Reactions: 25

squatternutbosh

VIP Member
Instagram has become such a toxic place for parents. I followed all these weaning pages and children’s lifestyle content creators for inspo, useful guidance regarding raising children and general relatability, with amusing anecdotes as raising kids isn’t a straight line.
but now, these same pages have turned into holier than thou, we are the best parents as our kids are miles ahead of everyone else and they eat every vegetable in sight and they enjoy long haul journeys, look at us! Peasants! The bragging and arrogance has become unbearable and is affecting the mental health of real parents who look at these pages and legit think they are doing something wrong.
Im going to go through my insta follow list and unfollow each one of these mother fuckers. You made your profit by manipulating parents into your cult, and have no regard for the mental health of those who can’t match ur standards of parenting and weird performance artist kids. You ain’t relatable to us anymore. The Parenting Journey isn’t black and white.

• Heart
Reactions: 25