Joe Wicks #12 He's not the Messiah. He's a very naughty boy!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yep, babies get their mothers surname in hospital whatever it is. I guess Rosie had Jones on her record because it was Jones when she started her pregnancy care and/or she just hadn’t got around to officially changing it after getting married.

Reactions: 2
The smoothie recipe he’s just talked through 🤦🏻‍♀️ I hope no one tries to copy that - there’s got to be at least 1000 calories in it - this devil may care attitude to calories is totally ludicrous - he knows exactly what he is doing - creating dependency on his apps/meal plans as he provides no proper nutritional education to his followers. Divvy plum. “This isn’t my breakfast - this is just a post workout smoothie” 🤪

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Yep, babies get their mothers surname in hospital whatever it is. I guess Rosie had Jones on her record because it was Jones when she started her pregnancy care and/or she just hadn’t got around to officially changing it after getting married.
True enough, also not everybody changes their name upon marriage. It’s not mandatory as far as I know. I certainly didn’t.

The smoothie recipe he’s just talked through 🤦🏻‍♀️ I hope no one tries to copy that - there’s got to be at least 1000 calories in it - this devil may care attitude to calories is totally ludicrous - he knows exactly what he is doing - creating dependency on his apps/meal plans as he provides no proper nutritional education to his followers. Divvy plum. “This isn’t my breakfast - this is just a post workout smoothie” 🤪
If he taught them, they wouldn’t come back. It’s the same thing WW and all other diet companies do.

Reactions: 3
Neither did I, but Rosie did, didn’t she?
Not sure - she uses the name because it’ll get her more attention but for all we know she didn’t legally change it. Not that it matters. She’s sticking to that gravy train for as long as it lasts! (Sorry I have all my figures of speech mixed today, just back from hospital and not feeling my best)

Not sure - she uses the name because it’ll get her more attention but for all we know she didn’t legally change it. Not that it matters. She’s sticking to that gravy train for as long as it lasts! (Sorry I have all my figures of speech mixed today, just back from hospital and not feeling my best)
She didn’t change her name on insta until it was mentioned in here. I think when Marley wqs born she was still Rosie Jones on Instagram.

Joe: Aww Indie I love you so much.

Indie:
Screenshot_20211217-085400_Instagram.jpg

Bless her.

Also how humongous are the trainers she is wearing?! They look bigger than my six year olds shoes!

• Haha
Reactions: 8

Indie: View attachment 929091

Bless her.

Also how humongous are the trainers she is wearing?! They look bigger than my six year olds shoes!
For someone who is into health and fitness, you would think he knew about foot health. He had Marley in massive,heavy and heeled Timberland boots from the moment he could walk. Indie is constantly in heeled shoes/trainers with major arch support.

Reactions: 5

Indie: View attachment 929091

Bless her.

That story made me cringe bar Indies reaction! Like hes done before zooming in on her when secretly filming just very creepy. But nothing on Marley 😪

That weird arse music game - just me or weird right? Probably done to boost engagement or something

The music game was just to show off how many records he has
The way he spoke to Indie reminded me of my youth when you were in a pub and some weird drunk man would come up to you near kicking out time and declare his love for you ! 🤮
Been on the gin tons me thinks 🤔

Reactions: 5
You can see the gap at the back of the trainers so they are definitely too big for her.
I can’t work out if she is super tall as well. When the photos of her and Marley together the height difference seems huge considering they are only 18months apart. My 3 & 6 have a similar height difference and both are average for their ages.

Reactions: 1
Today I will lie in bed joe because my whole family has covid, my sisters lost her job and my grandparents are going to have to spend another Christmas alone …. Read the room joe!

• Sad
Reactions: 15
So someone asked how Rosie stays so fit and Joe answered that she works out 4 times a week when Marley naps and she has only been to the gym once when her mum visited !

So he gets to exercise whenever he wants and goes to the gym everyday but Rosie can only exercise when Marley naps !

What a selfish wanker he is !!

Reactions: 30
I don't believe that response anyway. We've seen plenty of stories of him and Rosie working out together in the attic gym. Goodness knows who was looking after the kids, I think sometimes at least one of them was wandering around (dangerous place for not properly supervised young kids).
Or does he mean she's only been to gym once in the USA? She doesn't need to go to a gym at home, they have the luxury of a fully fitted gym in their home.

Reactions: 11
So someone asked how Rosie stays so fit and Joe answered that she works out 4 times a week when Marley naps and she has only been to the gym once when her mum visited !

So he gets to exercise whenever he wants and goes to the gym everyday but Rosie can only exercise when Marley naps !

What a selfish wanker he is !!
I'm so angry that she has a body like that after 2 kids and doing home workouts 🤣🤣😫

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.