Joe Wicks #12 He's not the Messiah. He's a very naughty boy!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Whilst waiting for the second coming to return to us from his 2 day Instagram break, aka reconnecting with Dozie, I thought I'd get the next thread up and running for us.

Congratulations to @Brummiebird for the winning title!

Highlights of the previous thread include his increasing god complex, afternoon gintons with his toddlers and making sure they get their five a day by feeding them blueberries from his gintons. The old habits of failing challenges and failing to declare #ad and #gifted continue.

Reactions: 14
Yeah there was certainly no story saying he was jetting off to Mexico that time was there. Yet the announcements when he takes 24/48 hours break for family.

Reactions: 7
I don’t know what my highlight from the last thread was, it’s a toss up between him announcing he’d written a picture book, “Princess Rosie” and her cookie, or him arriving to greet his disciples hanging out the top of a #ad mini.

There was also his pathetic attempt at showing us what a great Dad he is to Marley, and that he definitely does not have a favourite child, by gifting Marley some berries from his lunch time goblet of gin ton.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
The highlight will always be Burpee Jesus jumping out from Mini Countryman (or whatever it's called) arms outstretched like a shite Christ the Redeemer while it was raining.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I love when the HIIT messiah returns to share with us how utterly wonderful it is when you unplug from social media for an entire 48 hours. What a font of knowledge he is!!! When he is utterly obsessed with not just himself but social media. I'll take his advice on social media in the same way I take his advice on fitness.

Reactions: 18
I love when the HIIT messiah returns to share with us how utterly wonderful it is when you unplug from social media for an entire 48 hours. What a font of knowledge he is!!! When he is utterly obsessed with not just himself but social media. I'll take his advice on social media in the same way I take his advice on fitness.
Love it when influencers dish this 'unplugging' wisdom out like it is in any way applicable to real life. Ordinary people aren't on social media 24 hours a day. They maybe have a quick scroll through Instagram a few times a day and then get on with their lives/jobs/families.

Reactions: 20
All hail, he is risen! Do I need to gorge on chocolate eggs to celebrate or are we just going with marmalade on toast at midnight and gintons at noon?

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I thought Marley was gonna slip and hurt himself when Joe was letting them wonder round the gym.
It's not a safe space for kids especially their age. And it literally would take a split second before they hurt themselves and Joe's fannying about filming.

Some not-gifted/ad/paid partnership gousto
That tit David Brent impression he does when he has something sweet

Reactions: 3
Talking to someone in the industry today and appariently James smith has been sued a few times by joe and it’s been pretty big settlements

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Talking to someone in the industry today and appariently James smith has been sued a few times by joe and it’s been pretty big settlements
James smith was obsessed with him. Calling him allsorts but he has basically turned into joe and does exactly the same thing.
I've been blocked by James and its amazing forgetting his existence I should probably do the same with our lord and saviour.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.