Joe Wicks #12 He's not the Messiah. He's a very naughty boy!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
FFS my little one is watching CBeebies bedtime story and I thought I recognise that chavvy voice and it’s Joe 🙄🤦🏻‍♀️ He’s awful at doing voices btw.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
FFS my little one is watching CBeebies bedtime story and I thought I recognise that chavvy voice and it’s Joe 🙄🤦🏻‍♀️ He’s awful at doing voices btw.
He’s ruined hey dugee as well now. I watched about ten seconds with my little one and had to turn it off. It’s embarrassing.

Reactions: 3
So Rosie is posting pics from Vegas, yet Joe is seemingly still in California. Is the Messiah deceiving us?

Reactions: 8
Someone has made a comment that it’s not real and actually her legs don’t look correct, like they’ve been edited. Strange.

The whole pic is weird. The backgrounds blurred. Her legs have a white glow around them. Her boobs are pixelated and her cleveage goes right up to her neck on one side. How is her drink so blurry but her bag is crystal clear? Also, facially she looks super manly and different! 😂😂

Reactions: 2
It looks photoshopped to me. The question though is why? She can easily afford to go to Vegas if she wanted. Why pretend you're there? They clearly have a nanny so it's not like they struggle for child care either. If she wanted to show off her legs there are plenty of other ways to do so!

Reactions: 2
I've skipped through so many of his stories lately that he fell off my radar but I've just managed to catch a glimpse of one and he is looking so much fresher actually looking after himself and eating the right foods.
I still don't think exercise helps depression the way he reckons it does but his lifestyle atm defo shows in his face.

Still wouldn't touch him with a 10ft bargepole like.

Reactions: 6
I've skipped through so many of his stories lately that he fell off my radar but I've just managed to catch a glimpse of one and he is looking so much fresher actually looking after himself and eating the right foods.
I still don't think exercise helps depression the way he reckons it does but his lifestyle atm defo shows in his face.

Still wouldn't touch him with a 10ft bargepole like.
I think we’d all look a lot fresher if we spent months in California on holiday just chilling, loving life 😂😂 Funny how that isn’t a section on his plan!

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Leave the man alone. He’s reconnecting with Dozie!

Even though she’s in Vegas without him it seems? 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
No wonder we never see Rosie now. She's too busy photoshopping her IG pics 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Good old Joe. What a trooper. He takes a nap whenever he gets the opportunity.
I bet we all would if we didn’t have things like family and jobs and responsibilities!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Good old Joe. What a trooper. He takes a nap whenever he gets the opportunity.
I bet we all would if we didn’t have things like family and jobs and responsibilities!!!
Must still be recovering from not having had a break in 4829 years

• Haha
Reactions: 12
God that Instagram live was toe curling. Cringe!!! Kept losing his trail
Of thought & ran out of things to say after basically saying nothing. Just an app promotion but he couldn’t be arsed & it was very obvious.

If I was an android user I'd just not download it out of spite for how long it's taken tbh talk about an after thought

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.