Joe Wicks #12 He's not the Messiah. He's a very naughty boy!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wonder what happened to the PTs he employed as you never hear him mention them now. Unless they do work outs for the app which I obviously don't have and have no intention of getting either

Reactions: 16
Wonder what happened to the PTs he employed as you never hear him mention them now. Unless they do work outs for the app which I obviously don't have and have no intention of getting either
Good point! I’d like to know the answer to this too.
Also he’s been to the gym, now he’s out on his bike. Does he do whatever he can to spend the least amount of time possible with his family?

Reactions: 15
He needs to lay off the gin tons. He may remember what he did this year if he had been sober for more than half of it.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Very creepy filming Indie and playing pretty woman imo!
Yes! Came here for exactly that. Zooming in whilst she's unaware watching TV. Very odd behaviour.
Also, he's raising Indie to value looks over all else by objectifying her and Rosie so much. Poor child.

Reactions: 8
These legs look like 2 pieces of string hanging out of his shorts! Him and James Smith should join up as neither of them look well enough to educate anyone on the matters of fitness.
Can’t help but notice I can’t see the plates from the photo 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Yes! Came here for exactly that. Zooming in whilst she's unaware watching TV. Very odd behaviour.
Also, he's raising Indie to value looks over all else by objectifying her and Rosie so much. Poor child.
I was thinking that myself. He seems to have toned down his child genius posts but dialled up the “give us a twirl” stuff instead 🙁

• Sick
Reactions: 7
ADHD or similar? I have a training diary, know exactly what I’ve done this year. He clearly doesn’t keep a record.
He’s ADHD as hell. His description of himself as a child screams ADHD. Even his behaviour now, the way he starts a new project and quickly abandons it because he’s already bored… ADHD. Using social media for a dopamine hit… I could go on.

Not mocking him btw. I’m pretty sure I have it myself which I why I can see the signs.

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.