Joe Wicks #12 He's not the Messiah. He's a very naughty boy!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I want to punch him every time he pulls that stupid bleeping face at the end. Just riles me.

Also agree with @otterjess why can't he skip today? He's so bleeping privileged to be able to spend all day with his children on their birthdays but its me first with Saint Joe.

Reactions: 7
Surely just stay at home in case he wakes up early and go to the gym in the afternoon when he’s napping? 🤦🏻‍♂️

Reactions: 2
Surely he could have just picked up Marley , put him in his kit bag and let him sleep on the gym floor.
Would have been like the good old days when he used to spend time in Dozie’s handbag.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Marley’s birthday…but shares a picture of Indie on her 2nd birthday 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Aren’t all baby’s the mothers maiden name?
Don't know! But it's odd. Mine were given my surname at the hospital as I'm not married and even though I said they would have partner's name they needed the baby to be linked to me. I would have thought if you were using your married name then baby would get that name so the records tie up. Can only assume she was using her maiden name for some reason?

Reactions: 1
No coz he clearly has orthorexia. He has to workout to eat. It’s what his whole ethos is.
Exactly - he's an addict. He absolutely can't skip the gym without having a meltdown. How is he going to eat if he doesn't earn it?
Ugh, I feel like such a moron for buying his plan now that the jig is well and truly up.

Reactions: 1
The lady saying she did his hardest ever hiit on his stories. So, she's one of the trainer's he hired when he scoured 5000 or whatever entries? I clicked on her profile and seems she was partying with Joe 5 years ago to celebrate his 1 million followers. So, was the comp all a ruse to up engagement and he's mainly just picked trainer's he already knew and was pally with? Urgh, he's such a knob. Back in the days when his videos were mostly him in his backyard I liked the simplicity. The biggest "gains" he's made over the years are to his ego sadly.

Reactions: 12
The lady saying she did his hardest ever hiit on his stories. So, she's one of the trainer's he hired when he scoured 5000 or whatever entries? I clicked on her profile and seems she was partying with Joe 5 years ago to celebrate his 1 million followers. So, was the comp all a ruse to up engagement and he's mainly just picked trainer's he already knew and was pally with? Urgh, he's such a knob. Back in the days when his videos were mostly him in his backyard I liked the simplicity. The biggest "gains" he's made over the years are to his ego sadly.
Yeah bring back the days when he just used to shout things out of his flat window. The shouty recipes used to irritate me but somehow he’s managed to get worse! He’s desperate for that knighthood as well

Reactions: 7
Yeah bring back the days when he just used to shout things out of his flat window. The shouty recipes used to irritate me but somehow he’s managed to get worse! He’s desperate for that knighthood as well
Sad thing is he’ll probably get one.

Reactions: 3
Aren’t all baby’s the mothers maiden name?
It might be hospital policy. Until the baby is declared as the father’s when you register them. The NICU staff may only care about the mother’s consent to procedures.. as they are the only person they know for sure is the parent!!

Reactions: 3
I’m sure it’s whatever the mother surname is. I have my hospital tag and it’s got my mums married name on it not her maiden name. She’d been married years before having me. My children have my maiden name as I didn’t take my husbands name when we married. I think they take it from whatever is on the hospital notes so she must have still been using Jones.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.