Joe Wicks #12 He's not the Messiah. He's a very naughty boy!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He looks so weedy in that Gold's gym vest😆 His new gym buddy looked much more muscled than him.

Agree, his whole don't calorie count, eat more, lift big is entirely at odds with his entire business model.

Is uptake for his app waning? Lots of offers, first for those renewing, now black Friday. If the 90day plan gives the results he bangs on about why would people need renew🧐
Probably because he knows the way he sets up the plans means his clients never really get educated on what they need to do to go forward without him. Therefore when they stop and lose track and their results, they get sucked back into the app.
He’s not a coach by any stretch, he’s a Simon Says muppet 🤦🏻‍♂️

Reactions: 7
Claims he hasn’t ran all year…he’s shared multiple times he’s been for a run. 5k with fans on his tour and he did the 5k pb training

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 25
It’s so when he is tit at it he can blame ‘not running all year’ even tho he obviously has!

Reactions: 4
It’s so when he is tit at it he can blame ‘not running all year’ even tho he obviously has!
He’ll say running on the sand is harder than anything else. That’s why the time will be slower. That and he is heavier from all the gainz (and eggs/protein and fat balls)

Cue Achilles injury. No more hiit workouts. Only weights.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
He's such a bellend. He is addicted to exercise and disordered eating and somehow has made a mint from selling generic planz from being in the right place at the right time as a cheeky chappy. I'm a lurker here but duck me, not run all year?!!!

Reactions: 12
To be fair, he forgot all those holidays and mini breaks he’s been on as well. It’s not just running he claims to have not done for a year.

Maybe the stress of continually failing to not come across as a knob has cause some sort of amnesia?

• Haha
Reactions: 19
ADHD or similar? I have a training diary, know exactly what I’ve done this year. He clearly doesn’t keep a record.

Reactions: 4
To be fair, he forgot all those holidays and mini breaks he’s been on as well. It’s not just running he claims to have not done for a year.

Maybe the stress of continually failing to not come across as a knob has cause some sort of amnesia?
Good point. Sometimes it seems he forgets he’s got a second child too

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Is he for real? He can’t remember doing multiple 5k runs only 6 weeks ago?

Bit of back tracking because he’s been caught out me thinks!
Why does Rosie get part of the blame? He must have gotten a lot of messages as didn’t he get people to join the runs through stories? Imagine being a fan and meeting him at one of those, then weeks later he’s completely forgotten the runs even happened 😬

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.