Joe Wicks #12 He's not the Messiah. He's a very naughty boy!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
so the small chocolate company he was bigging up earlier this year has all of a sudden done a glowing video review of the app. Whats the betting Joe did a swap for some chocolate and a free app membership for the woman?
I thought the exact same. Woman gives free chocolate to Joe, and now is apparently using his app. :rolleyes:

Reactions: 6
I thought the exact same. Woman gives free chocolate to Joe, and now is apparently using his app. :rolleyes:
Absolute bollocks that she uses his app ! She’s been run of her feet since Jesus Joe recommended their chocolate to all his disciples who are following his DIET and fitness plan !

Reactions: 12
Anyone seen his very latest post? What’s with the tricep flex? Does he think he’s 22 years old and working for gymshark?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Oh FFS I’m not parent of the year but Marley looks bloody tiny not to mention uncomfortable in that bars photo & it’s still a long way for Indie to fall. I hope no one tries to copy that photo, the idea of doing that with toddlers!!

His 3 month America holiday has made him more obnoxious than ever. He’s completely tone deaf. His ‘work’ is going to the gym ffs. Like so many others I have a very demanding job working 60+ hours a week, home, kids etc. I run once a week & walk the dog for exercise. Joe has no clue whatsoever about how physically & emotionally draining real life is. His bragging & preaching is another level.

Reactions: 24
His 3 month America holiday has made him more obnoxious than ever. He’s completely tone deaf. His ‘work’ is going to the gym ffs. Like so many others I have a very demanding job working 60+ hours a week, home, kids etc. I run once a week & walk the dog for exercise. Joe has no clue whatsoever about how physically & emotionally draining real life is. His bragging & preaching is another level.
Yes to all of this! I unfollowed him a while ago because of his 'look how smart my daughter is' attitude. But having a 3 month break in he US and having all the time/money in the world to throw at the gym/exerciseis just a joke. Would he be so into his ice baths and strict workout routine if he was in the UK over winter? probs not - we'd get endless stories of gin tons & binge eating.

Reactions: 13
do you lift bro? You look hench. It must be really hard juggling such a busy work schedule and family life and keep in such amazing shape. You look bleeping fantastic. Especially as it’s winter now and the weathers so tit. What amazing discipline you must have 🤦‍♂️ Did I say you look great? How do you manage it ??

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
I’m just not so sure how helpful his message is- he has no idea how much he eats every day or week but because he works out he can eat big portions?!?!. How is that helpful for people wanting to do his plan or lose weight.
I don’t include calories burnt in my counting and my PT always says nutrition/ calories is key and exercise is the cherry on the top.

Reactions: 8
What’s all this “big weights” chat all of a sudden? The man’s a weed, he can’t lift tit.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
And now he’s showing off his burgers for breakfast. The guy really has issues with food. Clearly leads a burn to earn life, which cannot be helpful to anyone following his plans.
He also states he likes to exercise fasted, which there’s lots of evidence against now. Fasted exercise linked to poorer recovery and increased injury risk. Any decent PT would know this…

Reactions: 3
So clearly Joe can't be arsed to think of any non original questions to ask himself?

Also Joe duck off we've endured months of your late night binges, eating out in fancy restaurants for free - don't act like because you have 3 months to focus on yourself (nothing changes!) you're suddenly the preacher for eating healthy.
Wow. He’s such a twit.
He clearly has genetics that allow him to eat and drink a lot and not put much on.
I’ve weight trained for 15 years, but I know if I don’t watch my calories I will put on body fat. That’s how it works.
He sends out such a crappy message to his millions of sheep like followers. It irritates me how someone so clueless at what they can do can make it so big

Also, who "makes a new friend" and then posts about them immediately?

He must go round to people casually telling them he's a big deal and either offer a post to get them some followers or lay it on so thick they ask 😂
New motorbike friend "@"
New gym friend "@"

How. bleeping. Sad.

Also, yes Santa Monica holiday life and endless free time is just so relatable. Come back to me when you and Rosie work full time Joe.

Reactions: 7
Hahaha yeah, as if someone asked yet again about a bloody USA house tour. No one follows Joe for interior styling tips. I wonder how old Indie will be before he stops filming her all the time. So unfair on his kids, and telling the world she has melt downs about changing outfits, wtf?!

Reactions: 1
Hahaha yeah, as if someone asked yet again about a bloody USA house tour. No one follows Joe for interior styling tips. I wonder how old Indie will be before he stops filming her all the time. So unfair on his kids, and telling the world she has melt downs about changing outfits, wtf?!
Yes and remember when he filmed her wetting herself in the park and put it on his stories !!

• Wow
  • Sad
And asked for the second time if he’s moved to the US!

And don’t knock Joe’s interior styling. I thought the dirty bowl on the bottom step in his Indie wearing Rosie’s heels story was very stylish 🤢

Firstly, do we think this was scheduled bunk up?
Secondly, how many brides and grooms spent the night together before a wedding? Isn’t it kind of a thing they have the night and morning apart?

Either way lately with his posts it seems like he’s trying to be some 21 year old gymshark rep

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.