Joe Sugg - ThatcherJoe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thats Marcus Butler and his gf.Its on his insta :ROFLMAO:
Howling 😂 Had me convinced! I'm not familiar with Marcus, does he live in the same area as Joe?

I'm reaaaal tired of this "chippy" business and all the mind games that come with it. The fans are lapping it up though. Just feel they may be disapointed when it's revealed. It's been dragged out to death now 😖😴

Reactions: 1
He's just said he might be able to bring chippy home this weekend all being well🙄. Says he's already done half the vlog, which will show why he couldn't bring it home before. Hopefully it will be up next Wednesday🙄

He's just said he might be able to bring chippy home this weekend all being well🙄. Says he's already done half the vlog, which will show why he couldn't bring it home before. Hopefully it will be up next Wednesday🙄
Wasn’t he meant to announce this like two weeks ago? He’s turning into letdown Deyes

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I’m almost positive chippy isn’t anything more “exciting” than a car. He probably hyped it up for the vlog, was excepting to post when he originally said but something behind the scenes happened where he had to wait so now it’s just a let down. To be fair, he really only talked about it once or twice and it was the fangirls who really over hyped it.

Reactions: 5
I’m almost positive chippy isn’t anything more “exciting” than a car. He probably hyped it up for the vlog, was excepting to post when he originally said but something behind the scenes happened where he had to wait so now it’s just a let down. To be fair, he really only talked about it once or twice and it was the fangirls who really over hyped it.
Yeah now that I think about it he has only mentioned it a couple times then once he realised it wasn't happening anytime soon he shut up about it,but the fangirls are going mental. He said its not a car,dog,fish,reptile,plant so we all know its going to be something tit :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 3
Yeah now that I think about it he has only mentioned it a couple times then once he realised it wasn't happening anytime soon he shut up about it,but the fangirls are going mental. He said its not a car,dog,fish,reptile,plant so we all know its going to be something tit :ROFLMAO:
Now it's fair to say I'm more looking forward to the heartbroken fangirl reactions when they are disapointed by the announcement 😂👏🏻😫😂

{edited to ask if anyone saw Joes live stream and what did we think of it?}
Few people pissed off that he is charging for it but someone did screen record it so that's how I saw it. Defo not bloody paying!

Last edited:
It's a cabinet to put their SCD glitter balls in, or something like it. That's my guess😂😂. It'll be bloody boring whatever it is🙄🙄🙄

He's also stated that it isn't a car or a dog, and apparently nobody has come up with the right answer so far🤔

Last edited:
It's a cabinet to put their SCD glitter balls in, or something like it. That's my guess😂😂. It'll be bloody boring whatever it is🙄🙄🙄

He's also stated that it isn't a car or a dog, and apparently nobody has come up with the right answer so far🤔
That’s a good about a wooden cabinet and display case. Aren’t some of his family carpenters too which will add up with it coming from back home ( sure I read he said it was from where he grew up)

That’s a good about a wooden cabinet and display case. Aren’t some of his family carpenters too which will add up with it coming from back home ( sure I read he said it was from where he grew up)
Yes, I think there's family that are into woodwork stuff. I think his Dad does some too. We'll see😂

Fans going crazy cus diane got 100k followers already. Come on now, so did Jack Maynards sister when she joined. It’s totally who you know. Your basically made on YouTube no matter what shite you put out if you know one of the big ones. Look at Mikey Pearce

Reactions: 2
Fans going crazy cus diane got 100k followers already. Come on now, so did Jack Maynards sister when she joined. It’s totally who you know. Your basically made on YouTube no matter what shite you put out if you know one of the big ones. Look at Mikey Pearce
And people have been making accounts and getting huge numbers of subscribers right away of the backs of friends or family for years on YouTube let’s be honest

And people have been making accounts and getting huge numbers of subscribers right away of the backs of friends or family for years on YouTube let’s be honest
That’s kind of how it works,word of mouth and all that.These kids are thinking she’s set some kind of record.I love Dianne and good for her she’s got 100k but she wouldn’t have that without Joe😂🙄

Reactions: 2
Yeah Joe got popular because of his sister. Just look at say Anatascia Kingsnorth even her mum is getting brand deals on Instagram. It’s mad

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.