Joe Sugg - ThatcherJoe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have to admit I've stopped watching the vlogs. Mostly because unlike somebody along the lines of Alfie, who I can laugh at as an idiot (even if he has more money than I ever will...), I do generally like Joe and don't mind Dianne, and I know the longer these go on the more that will probably change. I'm just going to keep my memories, and maybe drop back in after the inevitable breakup.
Same I've stoped watching them as well. I know people changed over time, but I just feel like Joe's drastically changed over night and not just from dating Dianne.
I feel like he's gone from being the adult/switched on one in his group of mates, to being one of the teens in the group. I feel like even Mikey's acting more adult than him nowadays.

Also, dose Dianne edit all her vlogs herself, as if so she dose well fitting it in to her busy schedule.

Reactions: 2
He’s reminding me more of old Joe recently but early in the year it was horrible. Idk I just don’t think their relationship is helping him progress in any way, but I guess it’s necessary for him to learn.

I think the complete opposite and it’s not even to do with Dianne.I feel he’s changed massively over the past 8 months since doing strictly but in a positive way for the most part.

I think he just needs to seriously think about life outside of/after YouTube and what he wants to do especially career wise as he’s currently stearing a sinking ship and it’s definitly going down it’s just a matter of when.If he wanted to he could drag it out for a couple more years max but I really can’t see him doing that.Out of the whole Brit crew he’s definitly the one that has the greatest opportunity,especially post strictly,to be successful long term.

Reactions: 6
They’re actually such a loner couple lol they rarely hang out with other people together

They’re actually such a loner couple lol they rarely hang out with other people together
I've noticed that as well, since strictly apart from the outing with some of Joe mates when they became public and the outings with Oli and his GF and Zalfie, they haven't hung out with anyone. Joe only seems to hang out with other people when Dianne's away on tour. I hope they don't turn into Zalfie spending there free time together sat inside all the time watching tv and eating takeaway.

Also, is it just me or dose Joe look a bit unwell in recent vidoe's/photos taken by other people. Also what's with new unkept looking hair style.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
I've noticed that as well, since strictly apart from the outing with some of Joe mates when they became public and the outings with Oli and his GF and Zalfie, they haven't hung out with anyone. Joe only seems to hang out with other people when Dianne's away on tour. I hope they don't turn into Zalfie spending there free time together sat inside all the time watching tv and eating takeaway.

Also, is it just me or dose Joe look a bit unwell in recent vidoe's/photos taken by other people. Also what's with new unkept looking hair style.
Zalfie hang out with other people wayyy more than they do. It’s actually strange how anti social they are together. I don’t know if Dianne just doesn’t click with his friends or if they just prefer to be alone all the time.

I don't think they are purposely being anti-social. I think they're still in the honeymoon stage of their relationship and just haven't much time to themselves

Considering there was Strictly which was training for 12 hours a day, then Dianne was in Australia, then they were on the strictly tour which Dianne went straight into rehearsals for the greatest dancer then her own tour rehearsals, joe also had comic relief his book is out in the next few weeks and he has his merch release soon.

I suppose like any couple in the early stages of their relationship they want to spend their time together and it's just that they have so little time together that it just looks anti social.

Also can't really see them turning into Zalfie considering Joe just uploaded a video were they are both clearly locked doing that Asos shop. Could never see either Zoe or Alfie genuinely laughing that much, all they know how to do is fake enjoy themselves.

Reactions: 5
Hmm yes, I've been thinking this too. He looks rather sickly and frail. You don't notice it so much when he is holding the camera and filming himself but in other people's pics -such as that one taken by paps for the film premiere he was at today. The disheveled Side Show Bob esque hair isn't helping either. He looks underweight, frail and very pale. I hope he visits the dr for some blood tests just to make sure everything's ok. With some digestive disorders you don't absorb nutrients properly leads to anemia and other issues. Plus, I really do hope he visited a dr for his gut problems and not relied on his dumb minions to diagnose him like he did when he was thinking he was gluten intolerant a few months back. If he actually has celiac disease the more reason to get yourself to a doctor!! He could also be drinking shakes to boost his calories. It's clear he doesn't eat enough. Whilst yes, people are naturally slim - I'm one. Unless he has an overactive thyroid or some other metabolic issue it is not normal to be that frail, especially as a man if some eating issues aren't involved. Also after being diagnosed by the minions as 'gluten intolerant' he has totally discarded a large range of foods on the basis he thinks he's intolerant without any medical evidence. Thus making it harder to meet your calorie requirements as your choices are limited. Whose to say he's not actually lactose intolerant etc without proper diagnostic testing.
I think Joe is a good looking guy but clearly isn't looking after himself in some way.

Reactions: 7
His hair is thinning badly now and it doesn’t help that he dresses like a grandpa. He needs to go back to brown hair and focus on his health. He’s looking weathered.

This was only 4 years ago yet it looks like 10.

He still looked good here even with the extreme skinniness. Yes I wouldn’t be shocked if the digestive issues are the reason for his weight.

Reactions: 1
I think the complete opposite and it’s not even to do with Dianne.I feel he’s changed massively over the past 8 months since doing strictly but in a positive way for the most part.

I think he just needs to seriously think about life outside of/after YouTube and what he wants to do especially career wise as he’s currently stearing a sinking ship and it’s definitly going down it’s just a matter of when.If he wanted to he could drag it out for a couple more years max but I really can’t see him doing that.Out of the whole Brit crew he’s definitly the one that has the greatest opportunity,especially post strictly,to be successful long term.
Agreed. I remember when he said when Simon Cowell wanted to basically manage him. He has talent outside of YT. Just let YT die Joe.

Agreed. I remember when he said when Simon Cowell wanted to basically manage him. He has talent outside of YT. Just let YT die Joe.
When did he say this?I remember Simon scouting him back in the day for the Xtra factor(when X factor was still big and people actually watched it) but nothing came of it in the end.

I posted this on the Zoella board, but thought I l'd post here too, cause wanted to see what everyone else thought.

Long story short some of the Muppet babies on twitter think Dianne is pregnant and that is what Chippy is. Its actually funny how clueless these kids are about how babies are made, they probably think that you can be pregnant by just holding hands.

Anyways hope it gives ya a laugh.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I posted this on the Zoella board, but thought I l'd post here too, cause wanted to see what everyone else thought.

Long story short some of the Muppet babies on twitter think Dianne is pregnant and that is what Chippy is. Its actually funny how clueless these kids are about how babies are made, they probably think that you can be pregnant by just holding hands.

Anyways hope it gives ya a laugh. View attachment 9260
I saw that as well, and also read that she was pregnant with Antony’s baby, but had a misscarige or an abortion. There is some really weird fans out there.
Are they making up rumours in the hopes they break up?

I saw that as well, and also read that she was pregnant with Antony’s baby, but had a misscarige or an abortion. There is some really weird fans out there.
Are they making up rumours in the hopes they break up?
Honestly, some of their fans are well creepy.🤪🤪

I feel like Joe and Diane having started doing that weird fake air laugh that Zoe and mark do ha

The ASOS one did make me laugh to be fair. I think Diane is genuinely just bad at fashion haha

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
I feel like Joe and Diane having started doing that weird fake air laugh that Zoe and mark do ha

The ASOS one did make me laugh to be fair. I think Diane is genuinely just bad at fashion haha
I was gonna mention that laugh, but decided to leave it. It was kind of annoying to watch it happen every two minutes in that ASOS video not gonna lie. I mean maybe I just didn’t what was happening that funny lol

I was gonna mention that laugh, but decided to leave it. It was kind of annoying to watch it happen every two minutes in that ASOS video not gonna lie. I mean maybe I just didn’t what was happening that funny lol
Not gonna lie it’s the first YouTube video I’ve watched in a long long time that I’ve properly laughed at.when you laugh a lot tho you do that thing where no sound comes out🤣🙈

I don't think it was fake laughing like Zoe does, it was cause they were tipsy. I'd say they may have had at least 2 glasses of wine before they started filming and then maybe another one or two while filming.

Reactions: 4
His hair is thinning badly now and it doesn’t help that he dresses like a grandpa. He needs to go back to brown hair and focus on his health. He’s looking weathered.

This was only 4 years ago yet it looks like 10.

He still looked good here even with the extreme skinniness. Yes I wouldn’t be shocked if the digestive issues are the reason for his weight.
I think it'd help if he maybe cut his hair a bit shorter. The weird floppy bit just accentuates the thinning now.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.