Joe Sugg - ThatcherJoe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s Zoe’s 29th birthday party next weekend which is 90s theme fancy dress. I wonder if we’ll get more of Joe looking bored out of his skull and looking like he’d rather be anywhere else just like the nyc days. I imagine Zoe’s party will be wildly different from Joes last bday party 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I've just been thinking the same as well. I use to really like Joe as he was one of the few YouTuber's who didn't stage his whole Instagram and vlogs. Now I feel like, since he's got with Dianne everything they do is staged.
Which I don't understand why. Everyone would still love them if they were more natural in instagram/vlogs.

Also if one of his mates was staging there social media with there GF, he would of taken the right piss out of them. I don't know what's changed him, but I feel like he's done a whole 360 since he went on strictly, like he's doing the opposite of everything he said he'd never do in vlogs over the past few years.

I noticed as well Zoe mentioning how she loved to do a trip like New York again with everyone. I wonder how that would work with Dianne added to the mix, as from the trip to Brighton it showed in the vlogs Dianne wouldn't be conforming to Zoe ways anytime soon.
Zoe will just plan it at a time when Dianne “conveniently” happens to be on tour and so “sadly” won’t be able to go on the trip.

Zoe will just plan it at a time when Dianne “conveniently” happens to be on tour and so “sadly” won’t be able to go on the trip.
If those Brighton vlogs showed us anything it’s that Alfie would show more interest in Dianne than Zoe.But then I don’t think Joe would go without her so then Zoe resents her even more and turns into the psycho sister in law😂

• Haha
Well on twitter there are a few clips from Joe's live stream. He's dressing up as Ace Ventura, Pet Detective. But he didn't mention anything about Dianne or if she was going. Correct me if I'm wrong, but I don't think she has many weekends off, as those shows would bring in the most money for the tour she is on.

Joe will probly go show his face an hour or so and then go home, can't see him being too interested in playing buckaroo or mouse trap or other kids games for very long without Dianne being there.

I also get the feeling that Joe won't be bringing Dianne back to Brighton anytime soon. From the last Brighton vlogs he kept very close to Dianne when they were out with Zalfie and with Alfie making heart eyes at Dianne the entire time I'm guessing that's why.

I’ve always hated that cheek kiss pose for them. I think it’s really unflattering for Joe honestly lol. I actually hate most of their selfie shots together as bad as it sounds. They just highlight how awkward looking they are together to me.
B..bu...but they look like such a cute lesbian couple 😍

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Well on twitter there are a few clips from Joe's live stream. He's dressing up as Ace Ventura, Pet Detective. But he didn't mention anything about Dianne or if she was going. Correct me if I'm wrong, but I don't think she has many weekends off, as those shows would bring in the most money for the tour she is on.

Joe will probly go show his face an hour or so and then go home, can't see him being too interested in playing buckaroo or mouse trap or other kids games for very long without Dianne being there.

I also get the feeling that Joe won't be bringing Dianne back to Brighton anytime soon. From the last Brighton vlogs he kept very close to Dianne when they were out with Zalfie and with Alfie making heart eyes at Dianne the entire time I'm guessing that's why.
Yeah Dianne has shows all of next week so she wont be there I bet Zoes thrilled.

I mentioned this and everyone thought I was just seeing things so Im glad its not just me who thought that 😂 There were loads of comments under Alfies video about Joe being 'off' and not talking much and Joe hardly showed zalfie in his vlog.

Reactions: 4
Watched Alfie’s vlog cause of the comments here, but tbh it was harmless. If Joe is bothered by that it’s just his insecurities.

Reactions: 1
Did anyone see Dianne's Insta stories. She thought Joe's moisturisers was toothpast and brushed her teeth with it.😭

Their defiantly booth using each other for the exposure, I think once strictly starts again their both part ways and make up so excess so that they still keep the new fans they've gained over the past 6 months.

Dianne's video's aren't monetize yet, but it won't be long. As she will of hit the requirements required by YouTube in the first 24 hours.

Did anyone see Dianne's Insta stories. She thought Joe's moisturisers was toothpast and brushed her teeth with it.😭

Their defiantly booth using each other for the exposure, I think once strictly starts again their both part ways and make up so excess so that they still keep the new fans they've gained over the past 6 months.

Dianne's video's aren't monetize yet, but it won't be long. As she will of hit the requirements required by YouTube in the first 24 hours.
I do think they genuinely love each other and I don't think they are 'using' each other.I just think that naturally they get more exposure since they are a couple and obviously more people follow their social media,watch their yt vids,buy tickets to shows because of this.So this is kind of an added extra and yeah thats great and everything but I dont think thats the reason they are together.

I don't think they are using each other either. I think they genuinely like each other and get along well. Though nobody can deny that them getting together and their chemistry during strictly was mutually beneficial. The thing that irks me is just Dianne acting like a performing monkey for the camera and trying to mimic joes natural wit. When she was more chill, such as during their reaction videos I really liked them together. But, I'm not really that fussed for them now tbh. Dianne now has her own fan base - basically Joes where as before she wasn't that popular on the show. I think now she has all this support, when it comes to the live shows everyone that "follows" her will be voting for her regardless of who she is paired with. Will be interesting to see the dynamic change then, when she's going back to strictly and Joe isn't. When he knows what went on with them, during the process and getting up, close and personal with another male. Especially if he is a hunk! I could see Joe being very insecure about this and it could lead to problems.

Her overbearing steamrolling way of communicating with everyone is making her difficult to watch for me. Example today in the car with that guy playing the Millionaire game. She’s just too much.

Reactions: 2
I have to admit I've stopped watching the vlogs. Mostly because unlike somebody along the lines of Alfie, who I can laugh at as an idiot (even if he has more money than I ever will...), I do generally like Joe and don't mind Dianne, and I know the longer these go on the more that will probably change. I'm just going to keep my memories, and maybe drop back in after the inevitable breakup.

I have to admit I've stopped watching the vlogs. Mostly because unlike somebody along the lines of Alfie, who I can laugh at as an idiot (even if he has more money than I ever will...), I do generally like Joe and don't mind Dianne, and I know the longer these go on the more that will probably change. I'm just going to keep my memories, and maybe drop back in after the inevitable breakup.
I've just actually watched tonight's vlog from Joe. It's him and Dianne on holiday in Marbella. I quite enjoyed it🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 1
I personally don’t like long vlogs, if a video is more than 12 minutes I tend to not sit and watch it all. I skipped through the holiday vlog, seems like Dianne is being more normal on camera which is nice. It’s just weird and maybe a little cringey sometimes to see Joe with a girlfriend because he’s never publicly had one and always said he’d never be super public about it. I kind of always liked that about him, and I get having a gf she’s going to inevitably be in vlogs and pictures and stuff but vlogging your 2 day getaway when you haven’t been able to see much of each other is a little odd to me and not something I’d think Joe would ever do but he’s changed a bit I guess lmao.

I still really enjoy him, I like Dianne too and they seem to be happy together. They both fit in well with the Strictly/dancing crew. I wonder what Dianne is like with Joes buttercream mates.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.