Joe Sugg - ThatcherJoe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jesus that chair game was really scraping the barrel thin wasn’t it.
Some clickbait saying 10,000 for the winner too but no £ or mention of it so guess that was just for views. Starting to go off him tbh he’s clearly keeping his channels alive ready for the Sugg life relaunch

Reactions: 4
Jesus that chair game was really scraping the barrel thin wasn’t it.
Some clickbait saying 10,000 for the winner too but no £ or mention of it so guess that was just for views. Starting to go off him tbh he’s clearly keeping his channels alive ready for the Sugg life relaunch
To be fair he did say in the video (and description) it was 10,000 Vietnamese dong which was about 33p. Although I definitely agree about the barrel being scraped, the game was awful.

Reactions: 4
I mean there are literally pap photos of them outside his flat with his address clearly labelled in massive letters so it’s not too hard to find🙈

Reactions: 2
To be fair he did say in the video (and description) it was 10,000 Vietnamese dong which was about 33p. Although I definitely agree about the barrel being scraped, the game was awful.
I’m interested to see how the video will do views wise since most of the buttercreams are in it.As theoretically you’d expect it to do better than has last few vids but we shall wait and see.

Reactions: 1
I’m interested to see how the video will do views wise since most of the buttercreams are in it.As theoretically you’d expect it to do better than has last few vids but we shall wait and see.
I actually find Connor quite amusing. Actually managed to sit through Olis latest offering which is unusual and that was down to Conor.

It was nice to see him with the boys for a change. I’d much rather watch them be idiots trying to find a chair than him sitting at home doing duck all with Dianne.

Reactions: 3
It was nice to see him with the boys for a change. I’d much rather watch them be idiots trying to find a chair than him sitting at home doing duck all with Dianne.
I can agree with that, I have missed the “Buttercreams” and have got bored of just seeing him with Dianne. Even if the video was barrel scraping quality, seeing the lads was a nice change - even Mikey.

Reactions: 2
I mean there are literally pap photos of them outside his flat with his address clearly labelled in massive letters so it’s not too hard to find🙈
Yes, this! This is exactly how I found out where he lived. Also has anyone seen that photo on twitter, it seems to be taken from joes bed and he has his arm around someone who is wearing grey underwear. I don't know if it is new or old or where it came from as there is no info with it, but I know that is the view from joes bedroom by piecing it altogether from where he lives

I always thought the pics of him outside his flat were too zoomed in to see his address but maybe I just saw the wrong ones lol

That would suck tbh. I feel like they should at least have to blur it before publishing

Yes, this! This is exactly how I found out where he lived. Also has anyone seen that photo on twitter, it seems to be taken from joes bed and he has his arm around someone who is wearing grey underwear. I don't know if it is new or old or where it came from as there is no info with it, but I know that is the view from joes bedroom by piecing it altogether from where he lives
I haven't seen this photo can you put it on here?

Anyone seen that there is a conspiracy theory on twitter on youtube from some minion that Dianne actually is in Byrons room & the relationship is a showmance?

Anyone seen that there is a conspiracy theory on twitter on youtube from some minion that Dianne actually is in Byrons room & the relationship is a showmance?
What next, Byron's still sleeping in the room as well :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Well, wouldn't we all sleep with Byron if we could? 😂😂😂 Let's be honest, he is rather attractive to say the least.
I disagree I always find him so ‘vacant’ he doesn’t seem to have a lot about him, he’s way too ‘chilled’ for me 😂😂

I disagree I always find him so ‘vacant’ he doesn’t seem to have a lot about him, he’s way too ‘chilled’ for me 😂😂
I only find him physically attractive, I kind of agree about him being vacant/chilled, he does seem really boring, like in exchange for abs he had to give up his personality.

Reactions: 3

A minion uploaded it with no context, but recognise the view/buildings/curtains etc

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.