Joe Sugg #8 filling new house with crap while Dianne is painting everything madcap

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The minions will still find some excuse to why she can till speak up 🤦🏻‍♀️ I love how it’s how’s all the pros aswell, just Dianne and Joe getting it
Non of the other pros have cashed in on the ten year olds the way joe and Dianne have. Perks of the job I guess 😂

Reactions: 4
Non of the other pros have cashed in on the ten year olds the way joe and Dianne have. Perks of the job I guess 😂
Or dared to steal their future boyfriend. I'm laughing at how on twitter they're reacting like dming Dianne will make her do what they're suddenly demanding. If it was me I'd be desperate for them to block me

Reactions: 2
My god, it's actually quite embarrassing. One person on twitter asked how to spell the word 12 hours ago and now she's preaching to high heavens about how "angry" she is and stating she knows who will go back and do her workouts etc. This person literally didn't post anything about the issues until last night?? Another screenshot is going around showing someone DM-ing Dianne asking her to spread awareness and giving her the link - in one breath they're saying she needs to "educate herself" (🤮) about the issues and then in the next, they're "disappointed" she hasn't put a post up in then the 12 hours overnight timescale they have given her.
It's honestly pathetic and embarrassing to people who are actively involved and not just jumping on the bandwagon when it suits them, trying to out-do each other with the amount of links they post or state how "disappointed" they are!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
"Omg Dianne, pls educate urself and use ur huge platform to raise awareness, or we will be very mad and we won't stan anymore" :rolleyes: I hope she blocks them all 🤭

Did anyone listen to that Russell Kane podcast Dianne did? At one point the other guest started talking about how posting on social media is virtue signalling and doesn't do anything, and Dianne was like "yep, and if you don't post anything you're seen as a bad person, but I think it's better to just take it all in." I'd rather she do that than post about something she doesn't understand just to make herself look good.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
If not sharing got rid of the minions then I wouldn’t share either. They are crazy

Why do children feel the need to “educate🤢” fully grown adults. Dianne doesn’t owe them anything. Funny to see that they aren’t going after Joe tho 🤔 double standards hahaha

• Heart
Reactions: 16
As if the minions are all experts themselves on whatever issue it is each time they want Dianne to post about and educate about. They will be as ignorant as most of us are about things to do with Palestine and Israel. It's an extremely complex situation.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I do agree that influencers should probably just stay silent when it comes to things they are not educated on. However I have to admit I was disappointed when Dianne (and many others) didn’t say anything about the Sarah Everard situation as it’s something that doesn’t really take much learning and it’s also something that could affect Dianne personally as she is a woman.

The majority of them are just brats who need their Internet connections taking away from them. They preach kindness in one sentence and bully in the next. They’re to thick and up themselves to realise that she’s probably contracted up to her eyeballs in what she can and can’t post online. It’s like if Boris called a General Election tomorrow. She’d be roasted by kids who aren’t even old enough to vote because hasn’t said don’t vote Tory vote Lib Dem etc. She’d be allowed to say nothing more than make sure you’re registered but even that wouldn’t be good enough. (I mean I don’t think she’s even eligible yet but you get my point)
The majority of people don’t say anything regarding the Palestinian/Israeli conflict because of the complexities and being fearful of saying the wrong thing etc.
This very modern concept that every bit of charity work and activism you do has to be posted online makes me sick. I was brought up with the notion that the causes a person chose to support are their business and is their business only. It’s basically a pics or it didn’t happen mentality. It’s all about validation and an Internet Pat on back.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Okay but if she was to post something what are the minions going to do ? Instantly go back to supporting her after saying so much hatful stuff and bashing her on Twitter . Dianne or joe don’t even use Twitter so all of that stuff the minions are putting on there to ‘educate others’ presumably aimed at Dianne they aren’t seeing anyways .I think that Dianne shouldn’t post anything herself if she doesn’t understand the situation and tbh I don’t blame her because it’s a complex thing even I don’t fully understand there for she may feel like she shouldn’t which I don’t see as that much of a big deal ??

• Heart
first time post here!
it’s so gross what they’re doing honestly, doesn’t she always spread the message ‘be kind’ and they’re actively going against that? just for their own sick entitlement. if she’s not aware on the issue, no point talking about it otherwise she comes across a massive hypocrite.

• Heart
So the death threats have started again. I hope she blocks and reports them all and takes those accounts sending the threats to the police. They’re gross entitled brats who don’t deserve her.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
So the death threats have started again. I hope she blocks and reports them all and takes those accounts sending the threats to the police. They’re gross entitled brats who don’t deserve her.
What seriously??? What the duck is wrong with these childish brats. I hope she reports them to the police as they need to learn they're in the real world not the bloody playground. Obviously being so well learned and informed as they ate, they'd be aware that as an bbc employee they're both restricted with what they can actually say.

Grow the duck up

• Heart
sorry what's this about death threats ?? that's disgusting!! also something i noticed that was particularly strange was "fans" changing their accounts to Harry Styles accounts (a zionist), these minions really are ridiculous hypocrites.

• Haha
Reactions: 5

As always, they're quick to jump on the wandwagon, without actually knowing the full story. They act like they know these people personally when actually they have no idea. What's funny is that the hours they've spent being "disappointed", changing their twitter names, sending Dianne messages, they themselves have literally done nothing to help the cause?? They've just wasted time and probably upset someone that they claim has "helped them massively get through lockdown". Beyond hypocritical.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
They're now back tracking saying of course because she's employed by the bbc she can't say anything bit blocking someone for sending abusive messages is wrong and she should just accept it and keep quiet. How can the future generation be so seriously thick.

Reactions: 9
What seriously??? What the duck is wrong with these childish brats. I hope she reports them to the police as they need to learn they're in the real world not the bloody playground. Obviously being so well learned and informed as they ate, they'd be aware that as an bbc employee they're both restricted with what they can actually say.

Grow the duck up
It’s what I’ve seen mentioned in the last hour. I'm beyond disgusted, whether it’s current stans or the problematic “ex stans” death threats are vile.

You see it would require a critical thought process to grasp that employees of certain organisations can’t just post what they want. But they lack it,I don’t think it’s taught in schools anymore. They’re from a generation that’s been over indulged and pandered to from
birth.

Reactions: 4
At least a good thing to come out of this is watching all the minions tear each other apart. Having seen one previous fan, they've said after today they feel like they're understanding Nelson Mandela struggles now as they struggle not to be silenced. Because of course being a teenage keyboard board warrior posting surveys on twitter is just the same 🤣

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
All these tweens retweeting threads which let’s face are threads they’ve not actually read just remind of of the Ralph Wiggam “I’m helping” meme. If they actually cared they’d be on the streets demoing at embassy’s etc. Retweeting all day doesn’t do or help anyone. It’s just to look good.

At least a good thing to come out of this is watching all the minions tear each other apart. Having seen one previous fan, they've said after today they feel like they're understanding Nelson Mandela struggles now as they struggle not to be silenced. Because of course being a teenage keyboard board warrior posting surveys on twitter is just the same 🤣
🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

FML there’s actually no hope is there.

• Heart
Please tell me you are joking and they aren’t comparing this to nelson mandelas struggles? That’s a joke, they really have no idea his struggles. It’s mental to even compare.

The BBC are very careful with what they have their employees say, their contracts are very detailed.

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.