Joe Sugg #8 filling new house with crap while Dianne is painting everything madcap

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just hope all those people who bought tickets for pro tour and power of dance to see her (and the other pros) are selling them and donating the money if they sooooooooooo disappointed. I hope they’re cancelling they’re twitch subs and selling the leggings. But they’ll come crawling back when Joe announces a new project or they’ll be planning trips to London to see him in the west end. They’re just hypocrites (apparently he’s was supposed to do another waitress run before it closed at the Adelphi but covid got in the way and it’s reopening I think so he might go back if he got the chance)

• Haha
Reactions: 6
"I'm here if you need to talk...." I'm sorry but has someone died?? Also the person so devastated about their behaviour and who isn't talking about them anymore still has Joanne as their profile pic. This is better than an episode of Eastenders 🤣🤣

SmartSelect_20210516-193010_Twitter.jpg

I agree. Just wait until they get a dog and they'll crying

• Haha
  • Sick
All these people slagging her off will be the exact same people sat front row at pro tour next month and meeting her at stage door🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Gosh imagine just trying to enjoy some morning yoga or something and you have a hundred egotistical teenagers trying to tell you they're more moral and righteous than you 😂 Someone should take their phones away from them

Reactions: 4
The minions argument as per usual is “its not a trend this has been going on for months/years/decades.” Yet not once before last week did any of them care about Palestine and they won’t again in a week. I’d like to know what makes an issue like whats happening in Palestine important enough for them to talk about because there’s countless other things happening in the world that they don’t give a tit about. And calling people Zionist because they don’t repost a cartoon with the word palestine in it? Messed up

Reactions: 11
I hate that In some ways it ends up as a 'trend' to be raising awareness, in the next couple of weeks these people won't care anymore. Nobody is trying to say what's happening isn't awful, but the people on Twitter need to realise that an adult making the decision not to post about it, is completely okay. Like someone has said before, we don't know that Joe and dianne haven't donated/signed petitions offline, and it doesn't make them bad people If they haven't said anything. I personally don't feel I understand / know enough to be making posts about it all, it doesn't mean I don't care, I just don't feel the need to be posting about it if that makes sense? The things going on between Palestine & Israel are Horrific but sadly it's been going on for so long, no amount of awareness lasting a few weeks will stop it for good.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Why haven’t they started “in the pan” again yet? They did merch for it and everything. Surely that would be more productive than being in the garden playing with metal detectors and painting a bottle.

Reactions: 2
Why haven’t they started “in the pan” again yet? They did merch for it and everything. Surely that would be more productive than being in the garden playing with metal detectors and painting a bottle.
They said its because they had a guy come over and film it for them so they could both be in it and have up close shots; covid times he cant come over and do it.

These fans on Twitter are another level of mental. “She struggled with it for months” maybe she did but how the duck would you know 😭 they think they know dianne personally because she posts on social media it’s concerning, the person who posted this is in her 30s and spends her life obsessing over Joe and Dianne’s relationship and every time they hold hands etc as if they haven’t been in a relationship for over 2 years 🙄 I think the whole death threat thing is shocking but I can almost guarantee it’s not coming from her fans (even the ones calling her out), it’s most likely from trolls who have nothing better to do. I hope she has serious security for the next series of strictly to keep both the trolls and the mental minions away from her.

Attachments

• Heart
I hate that In some ways it ends up as a 'trend' to be raising awareness, in the next couple of weeks these people won't care anymore. Nobody is trying to say what's happening isn't awful, but the people on Twitter need to realise that an adult making the decision not to post about it, is completely okay. Like someone has said before, we don't know that Joe and dianne haven't donated/signed petitions offline, and it doesn't make them bad people If they haven't said anything. I personally don't feel I understand / know enough to be making posts about it all, it doesn't mean I don't care, I just don't feel the need to be posting about it if that makes sense? The things going on between Palestine & Israel are Horrific but sadly it's been going on for so long, no amount of awareness lasting a few weeks will stop it for good.
Ive been learning and seeing about what’s happening in Palestine and Israel for years now and have been to many protests myself. One thing that is key is that Israel hate it when they get bad coverage on social media and the general media. The Israel government care so much about their reputation they get people to remove photos, pages, videos and tweets of anti-Israel behaviour. Media coverage against a Israelis does help, palestinians themselves say it does. I just thought I’d address this because a lot of people are unaware of it

Reactions: 5
Ive been learning and seeing about what’s happening in Palestine and Israel for years now and have been to many protests myself. One thing that is key is that Israel hate it when they get bad coverage on social media and the general media. The Israel government care so much about their reputation they get people to remove photos, pages, videos and tweets of anti-Israel behaviour. Media coverage against a Israelis does help, palestinians themselves say it does. I just thought I’d address this because a lot of people are unaware of it
Ah, thank you for correcting me! I didn't know that, apologises for getting it wrong :)

Reactions: 1
Can I just check what time the minute's silence is today for the death of the Joanne twitter fandom. I just don't want to accidentally talk during it and get cancelled on twitter

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I just wish these people would realise that work contacts are very strict. It’s the BBC, the biggest British network, they will be very careful on what they have there employees post about. Notice how not one single pro has posted about it but everyone will still be up their arses and love them just the same as before. They don’t want their staff to be posting about conflict and if Dianne wants to post about it then she will probably need permission to do so. I understand this is awful what’s happening in Palestine, I wish them peace and for it all to stop. It’s gone way past politics and religion and israel does need stoped. I donated, but didn’t post it all over social media.

I have no problems with Dianne blocking people, she has dealt with so much trolling/dearth threats and hate on a daily basis that anything that’s not positive then block away. It’s her life after all and these people sit and preach about mental health and do what’s best for you but as soon as Dianne does something, it’s not right. You have to put you first, even if that’s selfish sometimes

Twitter is often ridiculous, like these fans all won’t say a thing unless they knew everyone else won’t attack them for saying it. People can make mistakes.

Reactions: 12
The thing is 90% of them still like Dianne they’re just following the crowd because they don’t want to be cancelled by their friends. They’re all still following and supporting her on insta and other socials.

Reactions: 3
And I can imagine as soon as Joe's on twitch they'll be all up his arse. The reason they're attacking her is for two reasons. One because they're bitter she's shagging Joe and they're not and the second because of the power they feel it gives them. I'm just so glad social media wasn't around when I was at school. Give them a few months and they're be trying to cancel Neil or Katya like they did last year.

I just can't with these kids, all the hand-wringing and writing resignation tweets from the fandom, if you're going to leave then just go :rolleyes: And they think the end of the Joanne fandom on Twitter means that Joe and Dianne won't have any fans anymore, er what? I'm pretty sure their fanbase is bigger than the handful of people on stan Twitter, they won't even notice you've gone 😂 They really have a high opinion of themselves, don't they? It reminds me of last year when it came out that Neil wouldn't be getting a partner on Strictly and stan Twitter thought they had single-handedly gotten him benched by sharing that dodgy old Insta account of his :LOL:

On that note, I know Twitter generally isn't happy unless they're accusing someone of being a word ending in 'ist' or 'phobe', but I have to admit I wasn't expecting Zionist to be on the bingo card :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
They do know Joe and Dianne aren't even on twitter now after their ridiculous behaviour last year? Imagine being cancelled on a platform you never use 🤣 no doubt they'll be outside the bbc studios in September protesting of Dianne's dancing

Reactions: 3
They’ve both been slowly stepping away from all their socials for around a year now, Joe was rarely active anyway but Dianne always was fairly active but not so much these days. Less so since they’ve moved. It’s not surprising when she gets so much abuse from “fans” and just outright trolls.

These vicious little brats will do anything to feel validated. A group of them last year or year before bullied a girl because her uncle voted for trump and she said he wasn’t a bad person but some 15 year old gang of mean girl bullies (most of whom don’t even live in the US) said he was almost definitely a sexist racist and so was she for supporting her own family.(I mean at the time many republicans voted for him because they just didn’t want to support Hilary and he was a last resort vote).

As I’ve said these brats don’t actually care about these subjects nor are they educated on anything. They’ve been brought up to have a pat on the back and a big well done for the simplest of tasks. They’re making these great long speeches when they leave about how hard it is etc. It’s attention and validation they’re want nothing more.

These ten slide info graphs on insta or threads or those carrds don’t equate being educated on a subject or a full understanding on these social/economical/political issues they’re so deep rooted and ongoing for so long it’s impossible. The adult population of the world managed to be aware and care before twitter existed. They think there the second of Jesus Christ himself and the world will only be saved by them and a few clicks on an app.

I think they see Dianne as an easier target over the other pros because she engages with fans so regularly. They cry and preach kindness when it’s faceless trolls and “Karen” sending her abuse but they have no issue sending her abuse and harassment when it suits them.

• Heart
I just find it hilarious how they are claim they are strictly fans, not just Dianne fans yet they only target her 😂😂 People on Twitter just want to seem like they are the best people and that everyone should be educated on everything. If you aren’t educated on it, then you are a bad person.

It’s fine educate people but it’s when they all jumping on it against someone. Like imagine a young girl using Twitter then says something wrong or not accurate then they all retweet and essentially bully. Like help them realise if they have done something wrong but everyone then jumping on that person isn’t it. Especially when they want to ‘educate’ people. They never allow mistakes and that’s an issue. People are always going to make mistakes and say the wrong thing. These ‘fans’ need to accept that otherwise the worlds going to be a tough place for them. This is why people are scared to use social media these days.

Anyway, when they going to get back to paintings walls and gardening 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.