Joe Sugg #8 filling new house with crap while Dianne is painting everything madcap

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does Dianne have ADHD, she’s hyper 24/7
I'm not particularly a fan of self diagnosing people, but it's definitely something I've thought about in the past too. Though ADHD is definitely more than just being hyper 24/7 - coming from someone who has it themself. I do see a lot of other ADHD symptoms in Dianne though, such as being disorganised, struggling to focus; she said she didn't like school because she couldn't focus, and she frequently seems to become unfocused or lose interest in activities she's not particularly invested in, and of course the hyperactivity are just a few.

Reactions: 6
Joe is such a bleeping pushover in his relationship with Dianne. His old house was so nice and now he's living in a house that looks like something I'd have decorated when I was 9

Reactions: 14
Joe is such a bleeping pushover in his relationship with Dianne. His old house was so nice and now he's living in a house that looks like something I'd have decorated when I was 9
And now her hair and dress sense reflects the chaotic colour-spew within the house too!

Here's me trying to stay 5 minutes in their house

intro-1546522619.jpg

Am still massively in love with their garden though (excluding that bloody broken gazebo which still hasn't been moved)

Reactions: 5
one thing I've always liked about Dianne is that she doesn't conform to the typical influencer minimal/pastel/all-white aesthetic, which is so unrealistic (seriously, all the faces /clothes /interiors blur into each other, they're so similar) but off late I feel like she's just taking it too far. some of her choices in clothes leave me horrified. and now this hair. I don't get it

Reactions: 14
Like I’ve said before the contrast between Joes office which he had full control over and the rest of the house which Dianne decorates absolutely sends me😂😭Joes style seems much more minimalist and a scandinavian kind of vibe whereas Diannes is all rainbows and colour clashes!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She is so messy. The state of her cupboards and always leaving drawers open. The child like arts and crafts and nursery style cupcakes. She will be making top hats and rice Krispie buns but certainly not eating them.

Reactions: 7
I actually think the flat was nicer 🤣 the new house gives me vibes its quite grubby and cluttered! I think the house has beautiful potential but it’s all too much.

Reactions: 9
Like I’ve said before the contrast between Joes office which he had full control over and the rest of the house which Dianne decorates absolutely sends me😂😭Joes style seems much more minimalist and a scandinavian kind of vibe whereas Diannes is all rainbows and colour clashes!
Wouldnt say deepest dark grey walls plus all his you tube awards, a guitar and various detritus from car boot sales on the floor is Scandinavian vibes

Reactions: 3
I actually think the flat was nicer 🤣 the new house gives me vibes its quite grubby and cluttered! I think the house has beautiful potential but it’s all too much.
I really liked the flat it was just my kind of vibe and that bathroom was the bathroom of dreams. I see that it’s still not sold yet. Joe must have a lot of money tied up in that place.

Reactions: 4
They both frustrate me this lockdown. Was watching old videos and Dianne was so vibrant and has this brilliant hearty laugh. Now she is washed away, floating about painting all the surfaces while Joe digs up tuppence. Maybe we are all the same.
But they have no money worries and could still be creative. Not even bothering to play hours of the sims!

I mean, the girl wasn’t simply ‘commenting’ she was attacking Dianne for staying out of politics. Deserves to be blocked

At the end of the day Dianne is a dancer, she’s never said otherwise. They need to calm down

Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.