Joe Sugg #8 filling new house with crap while Dianne is painting everything madcap

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What was she commenting I didn’t see them?
Someone’s posted the screen shots above. She’s not commenting she’s attacking

Hang on Palestine. After solving racial injustice, sexual abuse and violence on women and environmental damage, the minions are coming to save you one abusive tweet at a time

View attachment 575662
Oh well if the strictly ‘fandom’ say they must then who is anyone else to argue. These losers need a hobby

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Hang on Palestine. After solving racial injustice, sexual abuse and violence on women and environmental damage, the minions are coming to save you one abusive tweet at a time
😭😭😭 I do think that celebs/influencers should speak up about these things more than they do rather than just make a passing comment and then just leaving it, but if they are not educated on the topic I would rather they just said nothing at all, in this case it’s pretty obvious Dianne does not know a lot of the background information etc therefore shouldn’t comment. However I do believe that when it comes to certain things it’s disappointing that she and others stay silent

Someone’s posted the screen shots above. She’s not commenting she’s attacking

Oh well if the strictly ‘fandom’ say they must then who is anyone else to argue. These losers need a hobby
I don’t see any screenshots apart from the ones I posted?

Yes, that’s the ones I was talking about. The girl is clearly not just commenting, she’s being rude and demanding
I don’t think she was originally, I think she’s only acting this way after the response she got from Dianne. Who knows 🤷🏻‍♀️ I wouldn’t put anything past the minions they are another level of crazy

Reactions: 4
As usual it’s purely Dianne her “fans” go after. Teenagers thinking they can dictate what a fully grown 32 year old woman who being honest probably knows zero on the history of the situation.

None of them gave a dam about freeing Palestine until ten days ago(same with police brutality in the states last summer) there’s been free Palestine groups set up in city centres for YEARS (they used to have a stand on Briggate in Leeds and I’ve seen them on market street in Manchester).

They’re rude and I hope she (or whoever else helps to look after her socials) blocks every single one. They’re not going after the other pros who’ve not posted or Zoe or Alfie or the buttercreams (assuming they’ve not obviously) just her because she’s an easy target 🙁

• Heart
Reactions: 24
As usual it’s purely Dianne her “fans” go after. Teenagers thinking they can dictate what a fully grown 32 year old woman who being honest probably knows zero on the history of the situation.

None of them gave a dam about freeing Palestine until ten days ago(same with police brutality in the states last summer) there’s been free Palestine groups set up in city centres for YEARS (they used to have a stand on Briggate in Leeds and I’ve seen them on market street in Manchester).

They’re rude and I hope she (or whoever else helps to look after her socials) blocks every single one. They’re not going after the other pros who’ve not posted or Zoe or Alfie or the buttercreams (assuming they’ve not obviously) just her because she’s an easy target 🙁
Will they ever get over the fact she's actually stolen the love of their life. Somehow I doubt even if he dumped her Joe would be interested in some silly obsessed 16 year old

Weird the same fans don't seem to be calling out Joe though 🤔
Jeez this is intense on Twitter 😂 From what I’ve seen they are annoyed that Dianne has blocked someone for politely asking to post something about it. Whether they done it politely or not is a very different story though. I thinks that why they are very annoyed with her and not Joe as much. They will be raging if Joe thinks it’s okay though... I have seen tweets annoyed at them both for not speaking up though. It’s mostly Dianne fans aswell. I do like influencers who speak up on things that aren’t just brand deals but theyboth probably are uneducated on it.

These fans are too much though, like they can’t just attack one and not another. I couldn’t deal with the tit the fans give them. Even though they both do my head in, they aren’t perfect like their fans think.

It so hard to keep up with this.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Perhaps I’m mean and thinking the worst but I doubt any of them really care deep down. It’s all just performative. They post their petitions and threads to “educate yourself” 🤮🤮🤮(that phrase gives me the ick)They get to feel good about themselves by “helping” (very few of those petitions actually do anything or get the desired result) and then bully people if they haven’t done anything again making them feel good.

Last summer after George Floyd a vicious group of them went round dming a list of people they’d decided were racist because they’d not posted any links. The list included super inactive accounts and people’s second accounts etc.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
These people think that watching a 10 minute video makes them “educated” (🤮) on decades of unrest?? And are retweeting countless links with “!!” and that’s their activism done for the day??

They’re now having a pity party for that girl that was apparently blocked for being “polite” even though she posted it for attention and nothing more just because people question the screenshot cause it looks fake.

Its clear that the strictly people aren’t allowed to post about anything “political” (using that word loosely, anything involving taking sides). These minions hound dianne for not posting anything then she’ll post something and it won’t be enough cause it didn’t fit within their timeline of a few hours after they found out about it and it was after they all “told her to post”

But don’t worry they’ll have forgotten all of this “disappointment” in her next week

• Heart
I mean Dianne has been painting old ketchup bottles for the past however many months..... I’m not sure what the minions expect from her, but a meaningful comment on the Palestine situation right now is not really something I’d imagine Dianne could speak about with any kind of expertise, authority or knowledge. And why would she really?! She could say how sorry she is to read about it etc I guess, but by fans pressuring her into doing it, it wouldn’t exactly be a genuine message from her.

Reactions: 10
raising Awareness is important for these things, especially with the platforms they have. Maybe she Doesn't want to say anything wrong or seem Insincere? I don't know.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
I completely disagree that influencers should raise awareness about social justice issues. It ends up becoming a social justice popularity contest where only certain issues around the world are on the radar. "Spreading the word" is only a good thing if the word is being spread about all issues, not just issued deemed cool on social media right now.

It's all so performative and useless, at all levels.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
All this I'm sharing links and educating my self on twitter is all self serving to make yourself seem important. These silly children on twitter are on a power trip who are getting high on the attention. The silly girl who's shocked Dianne blocked her for sending an abusive message did it for one reason - attention. And not we get the usual bullying pile on because Dianne's not responded exactly how they demand.

I agree I don't want to see influencers just post to get respond because its on trend or to get engagement. I remember Zoe during BLM sharing a lot of content but it suddenly dried up after a month. Plus she still has a white only workforce still too. What the stupid uneducated children don't realise is that this situation is complicated and a few online surveys don't make a difference. Yes it would be great if Dianne or Joe did something to really educate their fans and make a meaningful contribution to the suffering in Gaza but that's not who they are so anything else is fake.

These minions have been complaining but Joe and Dianne have been stepping back and sharing less content then wonder why. She's seen as an easy target and it's nothing more than going old bullying.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
All this I'm sharing links and educating my self on twitter is all self serving to make yourself seem important. These silly children on twitter are on a power trip who are getting high on the attention. The silly girl who's shocked Dianne blocked her for sending an abusive message did it for one reason - attention. And not we get the usual bullying pile on because Dianne's not responded exactly how they demand.

I agree I don't want to see influencers just post to get respond because its on trend or to get engagement. I remember Zoe during BLM sharing a lot of content but it suddenly dried up after a month. Plus she still has a white only workforce still too. What the stupid uneducated children don't realise is that this situation is complicated and a few online surveys don't make a difference. Yes it would be great if Dianne or Joe did something to really educate their fans and make a meaningful contribution to the suffering in Gaza but that's not who they are so anything else is fake.
Agree!! They day these people learn that nobody’s perfect will be a good one. She’s make one ‘mistake’ and it’s game over, she’s the worst person in the world 🤦🏻‍♀️ People make mistakes and Dianne clearly isn’t educated in the slightest when it comes to this.

I hate this about Twitter, how they think adults can’t make mistakes then hold it against them for the rest of there life’s.

I thought the girl had just commented on one of Diannes posts about it and she blocked her, not messaged? Could be wrong though but that’s what I seen. There was a lot going on though.

Also I love how they are all moving to stan different people and I’m like, have those people posted anything either? Probably not. They have such high expectations of people and they need to realise they are human.

Atleast we know J&D are far from perfect as we love to take the piss out them.

Reactions: 4
raising Awareness is important for these things, especially with the platforms they have. Maybe she Doesn't want to say anything wrong or seem Insincere? I don't know.
She’s employed by the BBC She will have in her contract to not get involved in politics or anything that could cause controversy. So even if she wanted to I doubt she is allowed.

her fans don’t follow her for that, they follow her for being quirky and not that book smart so should probably pipe down

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
She’s employed by the BBC She will have in her contract to get involved in politics or anything that could cause controversy. So even if she wanted to I doubt she is allowed.

her fans don’t follow her for that, they follow her for being quirky and not that book smart so should probably pipe down
Ah, you're right. I'd forgotten about that!

Reactions: 6
She’s employed by the BBC She will have in her contract to not get involved in politics or anything that could cause controversy. So even if she wanted to I doubt she is allowed.

The minions will still find some excuse to why she can still speak up 🤦🏻‍♀️ I love how it’s how’s it’s not all the pros aswell, just Dianne.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.