Joe Sugg #8 filling new house with crap while Dianne is painting everything madcap

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s a massive no from me. & I didn’t like the red either really. But it was far better than this 😬 I think she needs a darker toned hair.

But then I think most people look best with shades around their natural colour. I think she’d look lovely with deep chestnut hair & green eyes ❤

Reactions: 5
not great colour for her, washes her out not v flattering on anyone.. darker Auburn/ginger a la Stacey dooley might look good though? with repeat colour? a dark red or dark brown would be good but who am I to judge you should see my lockdown roots... does anyone else find her putting on makeup vids a bit asmr?

Reactions: 3
Can she just give up lipstick for bleeping good, please. I cannot cope with how tragic her lipstick colour choices are and how absolutely atrocious the clown application is.

Oh and…………The hair is… a….. lot……..

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
I think Dianne suits colored hair, but not such vibrant colored hair. She looked best with her darker red hair...so I think she should consider a darker more subdued shade to this...cause eh

Reactions: 5
Imagine waking up the next day and realising your hair was that colour. I’m sorry, I know there are a lot of Dianne fans on this thread and i do like her, but that hair is something else. I can’t put my finger on why but I’m not a fan!
If she does do it’s darker then it will look better. As someone said, more like a Stacey Dooley look.

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Imagine waking up the next day and realising your hair was that colour. I’m sorry, I know there are a lot of Dianne fans on this thread and i do like her, but that hair is something else.
It's the ginger that everyone dreads when they use bleach or colour stripper. She looked great with darker red or washed out red with roots coming through. She looks great when she does her make up and doesn't over line her lips. She looked great when she wasn't emaciated like she is now. She looked great when her skin wasn't picked and sore. She looked great before Joe! Or maybe it's the case she looked great before all the attention and YouTube career that Joe has brought. That's really sad if so :-( I mean here I am criticising her hair and make up and I never heard of her before she got partnered with Joe. And you can bet Zoe is laughing at her from down the street too, pretending she thinks it's nice. Alfie won't be at his telescope tonight.

Dianne, Dye your hair brown FFS! Perhaps you and Tanya Burr can go together and get a 2 for 1 deal.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Oh zoe will definitely be openly taking the piss of her. Personally I thought the lion emoji was a piss take on her story. The irony being Zoe's never done anything different or taken a risk in her life. We all know Aldie has already bought Zoe a ginger wig to wear in bed.

I think the way she's looking, she's already got serious doubts about it. She doesn't look confident and is trying to say she likes it too much. I think making it a bit darker and she'll look a lot better. It's rare she looks bad but unfortunately this look is one of them. I also agree she looked so much better before she was with Joe but she seems happy so who am I to comment? Maybe we're seeing the real her compared to previously always having to be seen as glamorous for a boyfriend? She just needs to give her skin a rest and put a few pounds on though.

I noticed she has mentioned a few times how she hates getting her nails done because she doesn’t have the patience and then picks the polish off or something but when you look back at Dianne before, she used to always get her nails done. Maybe this is her really being herself now rather than always feeling like you have to be 100% glam all the time, especially with being on strictly or for a boyfriend. I’m glad to see she is doing what she wants and what makes her happy but I have to agree with I don’t think the colour suits her complexion. A deeper orange would be much better.

Also they hairdressing techniques used kind of made me cringe. Like her roots and ends are so much lighter. Not the best colour job I’ve seen.

I really wish she would take better care of her skin though, like use fragrance free products and full take off your makeup at night. It could also be due to her change in diet.

Last edited:
I find it hard to believe that she's "happier than she's ever been" and being her true self when she's losing unhealthy amounts of weight, restricting her diet and picking at her face.

Joe looks rank in those early morning pictures. Why does he think he’s so funny yet behaves like a 5 year old.

He’s so odd because he wants to be taken seriously and get acting roles etc, but is still playing up to his ten year old YouTube fan girls

• Haha
  • Heart
I had a scroll back on both Joe and Diannes Instagram lately and it’s mental how different Joes feed is now compared to before he met Dianne. It used to be so artsy and alot of photos looked professional taken and influencer like. He would never have posted photos like he does now back then. Suppose he doesn’t care anymore but these silly ones aren’t the best. Especially if he wants to be taken professionally like you said.

Reactions: 6
I have to admit I've been constantly proven wrong by their relationship. I gave it until after the tour and thought it was more of a showmance like Zoe and Aldie seems to be these days but I've been proven wrong and especially since they moved they seem more happier and genuine.

Joe's proven he's not stupid and I think these are a deliberate ploy re the pictures. He definitely now only vlogs when he gas something coming up and his Instagram feels like he's trying to move away from those awful influencer shots (think Aldie) and is more of a genuine him. He keeps these stupid ones in to keep the minions hooked but like his vlog channel I reckon we'll get less as he gets more confident in his acting career. His twitch channel is probably the most genuine thing he does now as I reckon he'd want to play video games every day but now he can get paid for it.

Another thing with the hair as well is it doesn’t seem to be cut into any kind of style - it just all looks one length on hair head, so when straightened, with the new dye job, it really gives the whole look a ‘wig’ set up. I imagine if it goes darker and is more of an auburn look it would be really nice, but right now it’s so fake orange I just don’t think it does her any favours.

Reactions: 6
Another thing with the hair as well is it doesn’t seem to be cut into any kind of style - it just all looks one length on hair head, so when straightened, with the new dye job, it really gives the whole look a ‘wig’ set up. I imagine if it goes darker and is more of an auburn look it would be really nice, but right now it’s so fake orange I just don’t think it does her any favours.
I wondered if maybe it was a wig, given what you've said? Kind of hope it is tbh. 😅

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.