Joe Sugg #8 filling new house with crap while Dianne is painting everything madcap

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread.

Recap: erm, after the initial excitement of the new house there's mainly been a lot of painting, more painting, metal detecting, some more painting, car booting, and a bit of painting :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Lots of Joe being clever and amazing by eating his food and finding bits of metal in the garden. Dianne continues to mother him.

My child's reading this evening, not mine.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She's gone orange!

Oh god no.

That is horrid. Doesn't match her colouring, looks bad with a red lip, will look a bleeping state trying to be glam in Strictly.

Obviously genuine ginger hair is beautiful but this orange malarkey looks like a pound shop leprechaun wig.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 19
It makes her look so washed out. If she had more of a tan and nude lip gloss it would work. I hate getting new hair and then trying to work out what make up suits as you walk out of the hairdresser looking anaemic.

I just looked again and it's horrible. Haha I tried.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She's got quite a yellow undertone which clashes badly with the hair, especially in the second picture of the three she's put up. could just be the lighting but as of now I'm firmly in the 'don't like it' camp

Reactions: 6
I think it'll take a while to get used to it because I'm so used to seeing her with Red hair, but I think it's nice. I think once she's found colours that suit it best , it might look better on her ( I don't mean for that to sound like I'm judging, sorry if it does ). I wonder if she's slowly changing her hair colour back to brown or something and it was less damaging to go to orange from red or something (sorry I know NOTHING about hair ahha) or maybe she did just want a complete change!

Reactions: 6
Yes, I'm hoping it might be a stage before going a different colour. Right now it looks like the colour your hair briefly goes after using a colour stripper.
Screenshot_20210511-182852_Instagram.jpg

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 4
She said in her video she wants to get it to a darker more copper orange

Reactions: 9
I don't know what to make of it?? 🤔
In all honesty I prefer the red hair.
This was my first reaction!!

The colour does look like the colour of a wig you’d buy if you wanted orange hair for the night. I’m not sure why you’d want this colour all the time..... it doesn’t do anything tor her.

Much prefer the red, especially when it was darker red.

Reactions: 5
Can’t believe I’m saying this. it I want the red back. Not a fan of the new colour on her, theres just something off about it on her but I can’t work out what it is.

Reactions: 4
Maybe because she looks a bit like a cheese puff?

This hair coupled with the Strictly tan is a disaster waiting to happen.
God I hope she's paired with one of those perma tan insta/reality TV boys. It'll have everybody adjusting their TV trying to fix the orange saturation levels. 🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
Personally I really don't think it works and actually miss the red. I think its too similar to her skin tone and too light. I think the peachy colour she has while it was fading actually looked good on her and she could pull off a lighter tone. I know she's planning to go more orange but just think this in practice doesn't work.

Even Joe couldn't quite hide his disappointment with his high pitch "its cool" on her video. He certainly didn't say the words it suits her or she looks beautiful like usual. Instead he just said look cool and different. I reckon by the start of the new season she'll go to a darker colour or even the red again and it'll be like her bob and only lasts a couple of months.

I've not seen twitter but I bet all those minions who'd dyed their hair red are furiously buying orange now 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.