Joe Sugg #8 filling new house with crap while Dianne is painting everything madcap

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Please tell me you are joking and they aren’t comparing this to nelson mandelas struggles? That’s a joke, they really have no idea his struggles. It’s mental to even compare.

The BBC are very careful with what they have their employees say, their contracts are very detailed.
She's deleted it before I could screenshot so hopefully even they realised how ridiculous they are. Personally if I was Dianne I'd be thrilled to have lost such a toxic element to my fanbase. Hopefully she'll stop getting the death threats once she's soon back on tour touching another human while dancing.

Reactions: 2
I have seen what’s happen and wanted to say something. I’ve studied about what’s been happening in Palestine and studied Zionism as well at Uni a couple of years ago and one of the most common misconception is that the massacre is happening because of mainly because of politics and religion but it isn’t just because of that, there are so many other reasons. The Zionist’s aren’t always told to kill innocent people yet the still do because they want to - as upsetting as it is they get pleasure out of killing Palestinians. Zionists want Palestinians suffer, it isn’t completely about wanting land which is what a lot of people think. A lot Israeli’s have blood on their hands on innocent children who haven’t done anything to them. I actually met with a pro-Israeli before at a protest a couple of years ago and he told me he believes that Palestinians deserved to be killed because they’re in the way of upstaging Israelis, most zionists have a strong hatred towards Palestinians. The Israel government have a massive influence on its people but they’re aren’t always the ones telling them to kill innocent Palestinians, a lot of the time it’s the zionists that chose to kill. I’m waffling on but just wanted to make it clear that the issues in Palestine isn’t all political, it’s humans vs humans as well.

Reactions: 8
I've seen someone on twitter call her a zionist, and I'm willing to bet that Dianne doesn't have a clue what that even means 😂 . It really also infuriates me the way these guys are acting on twitter as if they're so well versed in the Israel-Palestine situation. If you asked them even two weeks ago, I think half of them wouldn't even be able to tell where Palestine is on a map

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I've seen someone on twitter call her a zionist, and I'm willing to bet that Dianne doesn't have a clue what that even means 😂 . It really also infuriates me the way these guys are acting on twitter as if they're so well versed in the Israel-Palestine situation. If you asked them even two weeks ago, I think half of them wouldn't even be able to tell where Palestine is on a map
I doubt they even could now. They need to be incredibly careful as they're currently displaying both targeted abuse and anti semitic behaviour on a public platform which if reported would get them more than 24 hours ban from the Internet by their parents.

Reactions: 3
Omg this 1000 times. If they actually cared they’d of said something before now. It’s not as though the conflict has been one big secret that’s just leaked. It’s been ongoing for all of their and their parents lives.

I’m of an age where violence in various parts of the Middle East (and other areas I’m just about old enough to remember the tail end of the troubles) has been on going and “normal”. It’s awful and a terrible loss of innocent lives. By normal I just mean throughout my 31 years on earth there’s always been fighting either in the Arabian Gulf or Israeli/Palestinian fighting. If they put half the amount of anger they have been towards Dianne into these causes then the world could be a better place. But they don’t they just sit in relative luxury tweeting of iPhone in their own bedroom for a self indulgent internet round of applause.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
What’s everyone’s thoughts on this??
View attachment 576749
Someone trying to get attention. Joe and Dianne don’t address anything religious or politics it’s not just singling that one person out.

the second they start addressing one culture or religion you are going to have another upset culture or religion. They wouldn’t be able to win

‘oh they addressed eid why haven’t they addressed such and such’ would be endless

Reactions: 11
dianne doesn’t owe anyone anything nor does she need to speak up on something she clearly isn’t educated about, but petitions for the uk government to address Palestine take a minute to sign. we’re so utterly privileged, none of us chose to be born and have the life we live. innocent children, men and women are losing their lives over something that the majority can’t control and didn’t want. when you think about it like that, is sharing a petition and raising awareness really that much of an ask? again, no one should be forced to do anything but it should be something people want to do off their own back.

Reactions: 4
What’s everyone’s thoughts on this??
View attachment 576749
Ooh look at me. I've suddenly found a reason to be a victim and get everyone's attention. The reference Christian festivals became its their own religion but they don't push this down peoples throats. Are they supposed to recognise every single religious event and also key bank Holidays for every country 8n the world. I'm totally sick of this new attention seeking victimhood in the younger society these days. If you look at my my posts I don't think they're always amazing and have criticised them for a lot. But seriously it's ridiculous how self sanctimonious these teenagers are becoming. If you don't like them stop following them. They seem to feel like they own them

Reactions: 19
Every year in my culture a load of oul lads get together, burn things, riot, put on an orange sash and go marching about all over the show. No idea why, it is a fairly big deal to some and very offensive to others. For a number of years people went about blowing eachother up here too, a lot of shooting. I lost close family and friends. They had to have closed coffins. I dont expect Andi Peters to issue a statement though. Maybe I'm too old for social media.

Reactions: 4
I feel quite strongly that anyone, celebs included, can post whatever they like on their own accounts. Nothing sexist or racist, it goes without saying. No one should feel pressured to comment about politics, religion etc if they don't feel educated or qualified to do do so

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I feel quite strongly that anyone, celebs included, can post whatever they like on their own accounts. Nothing sexist or racist, it goes without saying. No one should feel pressured to comment about politics, religion etc if they don't feel educated or qualified to do do so
Celebs are escapism too. You don't want to have the horrible things of the world coming at you from every angle. I honestly do just want to know what colour Dianne will eventually be this series of strictly. Will Joe ever find his roman coin?! I'm on the edge of my seat. There's nothing on in the cinema. They have a good purpose.

Reactions: 9
I can't wait for these silly children to start applying for jobs when they leave school and wonder why companies aren't asking them to interview when they've taken a look at their social media. Also considering they're so enlightened and up to speed on anything political, they're awfully quiet about Golders Green. I don't know enough about everything happening but know its very complicated and posting a few surveyors and hassling people won't help

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Can you imagine the emotional toll it would take on a person to have to learn in depth about every issue, tragedy and injustice in the world so that they could post about it on their social media. No one should have to do that, I'm sure we all care about things without posting about it or knowing all the information on it. Even some comments on here saying "I'm disappointed she didn't comment on (insert tragedy)". Why are you disappointed? What would her vague comment do? What about all the tragedies that are happening now, how can you judge what is more important to be talked about? She's a dancer and entertainer and now she's expected to be a public speaker who is knowledgeable on every situation going on. If she comments on one thing then people twist it into she doesn't care about other things, there are millions of things that could be talked about right now, you'd spend every minute posting about them and still never finish. Some people like to go on their phones or laptops to escape the world, so having people who's content you enjoy constantly post negative things impacts that, for them and the reader.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Dianne doesn’t need to comment on something she possibly doesn’t fully understand. Who knows maybe her and joe have singed that potation to make uk government acknowledge what’s going on but haven’t felt the need to announce it on social media , which is totally okay . And well as for those kids on Twitter someone take their phones off them. They preach mental health and equality yet comment terrible hurtful things whilst attacking a 30 year old woman because she didn’t conform to what they wanted her to do ! The Twitter stans are saying stuff like they’ve waisted 2 years of their life and the Joanne era was “good whilst it lasted” you watch the next big thing that happens between J&D they will be all over them again !

• Heart
Reactions: 7
God I never thought I'd be writing those but please Dianne paint something new in a totally awful and clashing colour so we can stop thinking and talking about those freaks of alleged fans you have

• Haha
Reactions: 7
God I never thought I'd be writing those but please Dianne paint something new in a totally awful and clashing colour so we can stop thinking and talking about those freaks of alleged fans you have
yeah the second she paints something new they will be no.1 fan again

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.