Joe Sugg #7 living in domestic bliss, please don't say you've moved near your sis

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ah yes, I think that's it actually (y)

Yesss let's talk about that :ROFLMAO: I thought that as the pink stuff in the kitchen was #gifted, maybe she didn't have much choice in what colour it was, but now that she's painting random bottles the same shade of pink I wonder if she did actually pick that colour for the kitchen stuff :oops:
There’s other colours on their insta page so I’m guessing they asked her what she wanted before they sent it or they would’ve just sent a cream colour to be safe?

Apologies for bringing it up, I never intended to offend or trigger anyone. At the end of the day everyone has their own opinions and obviously this is a very personal topic which people here have their own experiences with. Let’s just all draw a line under it as this is a public forum after all. We can just get back to talking about their tit decor and loo why the duck is Dianne painting heinz bottles to stick them in their downstairs loo😂😭
😂 their diy is like when a kid does a project at nursery and brings it home 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Once they have kids they won’t be able to tell if it’s Diannes diy jobs or one of the kids creations😂
That's a bit harsh on their kids!! I do actually like the fact they've not just scrounged everything for free for their house which shocks me as Joe's as tight as anything. I can't get over how Caspar appears to have got everything #gifted or #ad in his new house. I'm half expecting Amber to come with a #gifted tag soon.

Although seeing how anal and a snob he is, I think he's just letting her enjoy himself and then will ditch all the homemade crap and tacky gifted stuff as soon as she's back on tour

Reactions: 5
Why Dianne is different from the end of 2018/start of 2019 is that she’s no longer happy. She needs to leave Joe Sugg and those vile disgusting trolls that have tried to destroy her wellbeing need prosecuting.

Reactions: 3
I suspect once she gets home her mum will be having a word about looking after herself. I like Dianne's mum as she appears to take no tit and will soon point her in the right direction. She also seems to be struggling at the moment being away from her family.

Reactions: 8
I think lockdown is probably hard for her as well. With her job she is used to being on the go all the time and being active and without that, it must be really hard.

Reactions: 4
Why Dianne is different from the end of 2018/start of 2019 is that she’s no longer happy. She needs to leave Joe Sugg and those vile disgusting trolls that have tried to destroy her wellbeing need prosecuting.
Couldn’t disagree more! I would say that 2021 Dianne is much more content than 2018 Dianne. I think she has basically grown up and settled down in the last two years or so. She doesn’t share much any more on social media, but from what I can tell seems extremely happy in a settled kind of way.
But yes, the trolls need dealing with and are probably a lot to do with the change in her use of social media.

Reactions: 10
Yeah, I definitely think this lockdown has everyone feeling down. As you said, Dianne is constantly on the move and you can tell how much she misses dancing. She has also mentioned multiple times how much she missed her family.

I don’t see Dianne being the type to stick around if she wasn’t happy.

Trolls are awful, and sadly they are never going to go away. I think also people forget that Joe has them aswell, I’ve seen many troll accounts on Twitter just to send him hate even though he clearly doesn’t use Twitter and often his YouTube videos aswell. I think Joe is just so used to it now that he doesn’t pay attention to them and just deletes the comments on his videos. I was once curious to see if he sees them and I looked the next day and they were all gone from his comments. People just love to target whoever they can, and sadly, they get lots of it especially during strictly season. They both annoy me at times, but no one deserves that.

Yeah I wasn't a fan of those painted cans, tomato sauce bottles etc
Quite tacky and the frames didn't look well painted. It annoyed me lol

Reactions: 9
What is she actually doing? She acts like a child. Painting the ketchup bottle and putting it in the bathroom made me really wonder what the hell Joe is doing with her. They’re on such different intelligence/maturity levels. Part of me feels sorry for Dianne, she really has nothing else outside of dancing.

Reactions: 5
What is she actually doing? She acts like a child. Painting the ketchup bottle and putting it in the bathroom made me really wonder what the hell Joe is doing with her. They’re on such different intelligence/maturity levels. Part of me feels sorry for Dianne, she really has nothing else outside of dancing.
I wonder if Joe can see she’s just fluffing around doing these odd little arts and crafts because she’s bored and not really working at the moment.. totally tacky but maybe she’ll settle down a bit when things go back to “normal” might just be trying to keep herself busy and sane like most of us over lockdown haha

Im still convinced the minute Dianne leaves the house to go on tour Joe will grab all her craft and dump them straight in the bin.

• Haha
And into the bin. All of them. Even the coat stand, wallpaper in your dressing room and rowing and running machine.
Especially the wallpaper 😂😂😂
If you were going to do all this DIY/crafting/painting stuff wouldn’t you try and make it half way decent?! She can’t honestly think it looks good in her very expensive house can she?!?😂

• Haha
Especially the wallpaper 😂😂😂
If you were going to do all this DIY/crafting/painting stuff wouldn’t you try and make it half way decent?! She can’t honestly think it looks good in her very expensive house can she?!?😂
Have you seen her baking videos? Absolute car crashes at best. She literally just doesn’t care to be careful or neat with anything! Everything is a mess and chaotic. She made an entire batch of bleeping hot cross buns and the camera wasn’t even recording. HAHAHHAAH.

I’m quite surprised it’s the same person who’s a professional dancer on TV!??!!!! I swear it’s like two completely different people.

Yes the baking stresses me out!!! No measuring or care with ingredients - it’s a bung it all in approach and hope for the best! Fine, but what a waste of ingredients and time. Ultimately you know a lot of it goes in the bin as they don’t really eat it!

• Angry
I agree, I am quite messy like Diane but that means that I don't really bother to do crafts or bake and I certainly would NEVER put my "efforts" on the Internet. Those streaky painted chick things she made were so horribly done - it really was like an 8 year old's school project. If an adult had done that for me, I'd be embarrassed to have that in my house and it would have to get "broken" very quickly!

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.